GOD ALMIGHTY is so Good.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
I’m testifying of the Faithfulness and the Love of GOD in my Life.

Do you know that without JESUS CHRIST none of my organs will function. They are functing Perfectly Well because of JESUS CHRIST. HE is so Faithful and Loving. HE lives in every fibre of my being, in every bone of my body, in every organs of my body, and in every cell of my blood. HE lives in my Spirit, Soul and Body. Because of HIM alone, I live. HE is my LIFE.

JESUS CHRIST IS MY LIFE.
THANK YOU BEAUTIFUL LORD JESUS.
THANK YOU GLORIOUS FATHER, AND BLESSED BE THY HOLY NAME FOREVER AND EVER IN JESUS’ NAME.

Feb 28, 2016
you are greatly favored, for the Bible tells us that there is not one on this earth that is good',
thus, all of our blessings come from The Only One Who is the Only One whom is truly Good!!!
and knows our individual hearts and it's intents -
He Loves us beyond our comprehension of what True Love is...but thanks be to our Holy Father, He
allows some of us to actually 'feel' this astounding, Holy, Spiritual, Love that He has
favored us with for His own reasons...:):)

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
you are greatly favored, for the Bible tells us that there is not one on this earth that is good',
thus, all of our blessings come from The Only One Who is the Only One whom is truly Good!!!
and knows our individual hearts and it's intents -
He Loves us beyond our comprehension of what True Love is...but thanks be to our Holy Father, He
allows some of us to actually 'feel' this astounding, Holy, Spiritual, Love that He has
favored us with for His own reasons...:):)

Amen! it's all by His Grace alone.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
Thank You LORD JESUS.
You are my Love.
The Love of my Life.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
GOD ALMIGHTY our GLORIOUS FATHER is Good and faithful forever.