God answered prayers

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Willow

Oct 10, 2021
ohio
I had asked for prayers for God to lead me to a job where he wants me to be. Seems simple for some to start a new job based on availability , pay increase, and sometimes even a much easier job. But for myself I do not want a job based on what I think I need or want. But what God holds for me. I can make anywhere between 8.50 hr-60 hr. God has blessed me with many skills and talents. But it is not about me but him. That is why I asked for prayer and blessed by those who prayed for me. This week I start my new job and know that whatever I put in full heartedly for the glory of God. I know it will be blessed to overflowing, amen! Thank you for serving God and being used. Because I know prayer works and am blessed to have others praying for me.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
That is a very good report. I pray for all of God's best in this new job where you allowed Him to place you.

Oct 10, 2021
Congrats dear.. Prayer really does work. God is always a on time God. God bless🙏🙏

Jan 15, 2022
Willow,

It has been a few months since you wrote this post. So, how do you feel that God has been blessing you recently?

I also prayed the same prayer and feel that God answered it for me as well! I have been at my current job for just over a year now and I can see that God has been right by my side through both the good and rough times. During those rough times, it was hard for me to see God's hand in how things were working out, but now looking back I can see that God allowed those things to happen for a reason. I have had several wonderful opportunities to talk to my coworkers about Jesus and give them some hope when they were going through personal difficulties. I still praise God that He brought me to that particular job because it is definitely not one that I would have picked out for myself based on my skill sets and personality. I hope you can say the same as the weeks and months go by!

I also want to put in a plug for the prayer journal which people close to me have encouraged me to keep. It has been a tremendous guide in my life. At first I was skeptical of the idea because I didn't want it to turn into a place where I just vent and make excuses. So I use it every day as a way to intentionally write to Jesus as my best best friend and Savior. I also use it as a place to intercede for people who i come into contact with throughout the day. One night, I asked God in my journal if He could set me up with the right person for me to work with. (We worked in teams of two, but my partner had quit so I was working with someone different every day for awhile). The very next day I got to work with a person who I never really met and we hit it off almost instantaneously. She began to tear up when I told her that I believed she was the answer to my prayer the night before that I would get to work with the right partner. She told me that she believes God existed but had never really felt His presence in her life like that. At the next break she called her aunt and told her that she now believes in God more than ever before. Unfortunately, I was never able to work with her again as a partner, but I was able to give her a prayer journal to start. She told me later that after she started that prayer journal she could already see a positive difference in her relationship with her family!

I have so many other amazing testimonies from that prayer journal, but I am sharing this one with you because it was work-related and will hopefully encourage you on your journey.

God bless!

P.S. Great username! I was surprised to see someone else with a name similar to mine!