Its less so anger and more so annoyance. You didn't answer the questions. Why is that? I am annoyed at how atwhatcost came in here throwing about accusations and defaming people, including myself saying we skipped over things and are pouncing on people. I am also annoyed that you won't plainly state your perspective but rather let others defend what you believe without stating it plainly. Just do it, answer the questions, it would be greatly appreciated.
First off, I am not interested in your presumptuous leading questions. I have been candid. You have propagated assumptions toward me, and I have left you to arguing with the wall because I'm really not interested in your remarks of trumpedup allegations that have no validity. If you cannot have the capability to be at peace, and converse like a man, I'm not interested. Do you worship as Paul did, or do you only take part of his teachings according to what you desire and leave the other things he taught aside? Now, if you have a problem with another person that agrees with me, direct your remarks to them.
Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. Romans 16:17