GOD DOES ANSWER PRAYERSSSSSSSSSSSSS <333

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 5, 2016
hEYYY JESUS HEALED MY MARRIAGE, OCD. HE ALWAYS ANSWERS OUR PRAYERS BUT ITS IN HIS TIME <3333 GOD WILL SUPPLY ALL OUR NEEDS IN CHRIST JESUS

Oct 19, 2016
Great to hear that, friend! Thank God for His goodness and faithfulness in your life, and thanks for sharing your testimony with us. I’m sure your post will encourage and bring hope to others here. Blessings!

MichaelOwen

Nov 6, 2017
hEYYY JESUS HEALED MY MARRIAGE, OCD. HE ALWAYS ANSWERS OUR PRAYERS BUT ITS IN HIS TIME <3333 GOD WILL SUPPLY ALL OUR NEEDS IN CHRIST JESUS
I love this! Oh how great is our God! Philipians 4:13 couldn't be anymore true. I can do ALL things through Christ which strengtheneth me. I remember Luke 18:27 where Jesus told his disciples, "The things that are impossible with men are possible with God." He can fix anything and make it right! That is such a blessing, I'm glad your marriage still stands and God has healed you and blessed, and He will continue to do so for you. Keep following Him and keep your eyes fixated on Him!

snowqueen

Sep 28, 2017
Thank you for sharing! What a great testimony this is! I love when we can share what God is doing in our lives and we can strengthen our own faith and help strengthen others as well!!

foodcooppres

Nov 30, 2017
Praise the Lord for healing your marriage. Having a stable home is so important to society. I take a vanload of kids from poor and dysfunctional families to church on Wednesday nights, and you wouldn't believe all the drama. I wish these children had a mother and a father still married to each other and serving the Lord together. They would have been spared so much pain and trauma! May God continue to bless your home.

Dec 31, 2017
Glad to hear that. What a wonderful testimony, that shows what our Lord can do. He can make whole and recreate our spirit. Restore our marriage. He can do so many awesome things for us. If we would just ask him. If we would just believe.

So greatful, I'm so happy to hear about your testimony.

Thank you for sharing.

Feb 28, 2016
He will always do what He has promised, as long as we 'obey' and 'do' what He
asks of us...

otherwise, it's all baloney...

student

Jul 20, 2010
Praise the LOrd!!!! Congratulations!

L

loverofjesus27

He does answer prayer. One time i asked him to teach me how to drive and let go of the trauma of crashing once. Anyway, i could never picture myself driving at all like for 0 seconds. Next thing happened, i was picturing myself arriving at my friend’s house knocking at her door. How did i get there? Only daddy knows. <3 (God).

JoshMal

Jan 18, 2018
Thanks be to God!
See, miracles always happen when u have faith and seek Him.
God bless u.

Last edited: