God gave me a great exprience!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

changfeng

Jul 29, 2017
Thanks god for giving me so many great experience! i was born in a small village where many people payed much attention to more boys than girls.so my family were always looked down up on because there were two girls in my family.My parents are farmers .even my mother can not know one word. because of this,my mother insisted that my elder sister and I went to school whatever cost it is.but unfortunately,when my elder sister almost finished her senior school studies,she was discovered to get a serious disease which ended her study career. when i heard this new ,I felt shocked.and so my family.athough it was so hard to continue with my study in finacially, They insisted that I still finish studying high school. Surprisingly, i got to unversity but the fee was a big chanllenge for this kind of family. at last luckly I got a loan from a bank and continue to study in the university, where i got to know God who helped me a lot in everything. After I worked ,I returned that sum of money which I got a loan. I put everything in the hand of lord,after several years ,I suceeded in bring my sick mother to my place and curied her illness which lasted for several years.thanks God so much!! Now my parents live well here with me although they lost my elder sister. thanks god for giving me a chance to persuade my elder sister belive Jesus before she passed away.thanks god so much for letting me finish the good plan!!

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Hi changfeng...WOW our God is amazing \o/...That was so lovely to read...And knowing your sister is saved is just the icing on the wedding cake...Praise be to God...xox...:)

changfeng

Jul 29, 2017
yeah,praise the lord, he alway has a good plan for us,and he always has the power of everything ,we only need to put everything in his hand

dcccc

Jul 9, 2017
thanks lord amen changfeng .

C

clearsky

Hi Changfeng,

Many wonderful praises to our wonderful Lord! I prayed for you as you continue by faith in God's plan for your life! Blessings!
Jeremiah 29:11- For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.