Dear Lord
I pray for this bondage that I feel regarding this relationship with my ex to be destroyed in JESUS name. The devil is a liar! I will find someone who is compatible and LOVES YOU OH LORD MORE than me. It is your will that I be free from the devils snare and be released unto forgiveness and be in YOUR GRACE- Help me to LET it GO and give him to you OH LORD--help me to sever all ties with this man and move on in GRACE- HELP me to not fall into traps of flattery or empty promises again- Help me to have good discernment and WAIT for you to bring me your choice for me--the ONE who is compatible and who IS YOUR SERVANT FIRST -one who is selfless and has no fits of rage within them- Help me to wait--be strong in your grace and comfort- HELP ME
COMFORT ME OH LORD- HEAL this heart of brokenness- IN JESUS NAME AMEN
I pray for this bondage that I feel regarding this relationship with my ex to be destroyed in JESUS name. The devil is a liar! I will find someone who is compatible and LOVES YOU OH LORD MORE than me. It is your will that I be free from the devils snare and be released unto forgiveness and be in YOUR GRACE- Help me to LET it GO and give him to you OH LORD--help me to sever all ties with this man and move on in GRACE- HELP me to not fall into traps of flattery or empty promises again- Help me to have good discernment and WAIT for you to bring me your choice for me--the ONE who is compatible and who IS YOUR SERVANT FIRST -one who is selfless and has no fits of rage within them- Help me to wait--be strong in your grace and comfort- HELP ME
COMFORT ME OH LORD- HEAL this heart of brokenness- IN JESUS NAME AMEN