God, I fell like Ive been raped

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
Lord this horrible mental disorder that my daughter has has kept us apart for 3 months of no contact by her.

I feel as Ive been raped by her disorder, she was the one pure, innocent ,decent and good thing in my life. I want that back God, there is no life here,my apt. isnt home anymore. I always said home is where the heart is. God my heart is out there somewhere walking around with out me. Heal her so she can function in life, when Im gone.

Please may I have some sort of sign as to what is going on. Each day I feel pieces of my soul being torn off of me.

I feel as if Im dying God, thats fine,but let me see her before I go and hold her and tell her how much Ive always loved her. Then just take me instead of this chipping away at me day by day,bit by bit.

Please God, I cant take the torment anymore. Help us.Smile on us,give my baby back to me.

Amen

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless Soc1 and this prayer. In Jesus loving name, Amen!

Violet24

Apr 14, 2015
Soc1....My prayer for you is simply that you would learn to trust in your Heavenly Father with all your heart. He hears your prayers, and He knows your needs. Family unity between you & your daughter, and having a growing healthy relationship is important. Your Heavenly Father never takes His eye off his children. His desire is for your daughter to be healed & made whole emotionally, mentally & spiritually. I want to encourage you to anchor yourself in the word daily! Let your roots grow deep within the promises of God. If you don't spend much time with the Lord or in His word, you will find yourself in an emotional roller coaster. There is strength & power & peace in the word!. Jesus is able to bring the healing & stability to your daughter. Stand strong in the Lord! & Trust Him!

HeavenHearMe

Dec 11, 2016
Lord only you can feel this emptiness. Make her whole and restore them to perfect health. Let her have an encounter with you Lord God. In the name of Jesus,Amen.

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
Soc1....My prayer for you is simply that you would learn to trust in your Heavenly Father with all your heart. He hears your prayers, and He knows your needs. Family unity between you & your daughter, and having a growing healthy relationship is important. Your Heavenly Father never takes His eye off his children. His desire is for your daughter to be healed & made whole emotionally, mentally & spiritually. I want to encourage you to anchor yourself in the word daily! Let your roots grow deep within the promises of God. If you don't spend much time with the Lord or in His word, you will find yourself in an emotional roller coaster. There is strength & power & peace in the word!. Jesus is able to bring the healing & stability to your daughter. Stand strong in the Lord! & Trust Him!
If it is his desire, when will it happen, there is no peace.
Please dont respond, I dont need anymore posts of this nature, I know what to do.
God Bless

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
Lord only you can feel this emptiness. Make her whole and restore them to perfect health. Let her have an encounter with you Lord God. In the name of Jesus,Amen.
Thank you very much,

God Bless You

soberxp

May 3, 2018
I've prayed for you, I don't know what happened, but I think your daughter will turn to you

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
I've prayed for you, I don't know what happened, but I think your daughter will turn to you
Thank you, my daughter has BPD, Borderline Personality Disorder. The sisorder took her from me, they turn on the people they love most in the world. I appreciate the encouragement.

God Bless You

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
Thank you,very beautiful as always. Youre right it is soul destroying. I cant take it anymore. Ive been praying for a long time, when does God smile on us?
God Bless You Magenta

soberxp

May 3, 2018
Thank you, my daughter has BPD, Borderline Personality Disorder. The sisorder took her from me, they turn on the people they love most in the world. I appreciate the encouragement.

God Bless You
Just suggest

don't believe in the Borderline Personality Disorder, Maybe that's why you're apart .
just put your trust in the hands of god.

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
Just suggest

don't believe in the Borderline Personality Disorder, Maybe that's why you're apart .
just put your trust in the hands of god.
I dont believe in it, I have been trusting God to fix this a very long time, and no progress is had. Would I be better off thinking its Demonic? Really?

I suggest you do some research on it before you make uneducated suggestions Thank you

soberxp

May 3, 2018
I dont believe in it, I have been trusting God to fix this a very long time, and no progress is had. Would I be better off thinking its Demonic? Really?

I suggest you do some research on it before you make uneducated suggestions Thank you
sorry,my bad, if I said someting that hurts you . I apologize.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Thank you,very beautiful as always. Youre right it is soul destroying. I cant take it anymore. Ive been praying for a long time, when does God smile on us?
God Bless You Magenta
Thank you Soc1. God knows, loves, and understands you better than anyone.

[video=youtube;LIpL_AJATKc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIpL_AJATKc[/video]

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
Thank you Soc1. God knows, loves, and understands you better than anyone.

[video=youtube;LIpL_AJATKc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIpL_AJATKc[/video]

I dont feel very loved, and if he knows me so well, why isnt he helping, Im tired of screaming and crying. I cant even get a small bone tossed to me. Does God want me to be a babbling basket case, if he does, Im almost there. Id like to know what Im holding on for, and what am I holding on to? The most wonderful pure and good thing Ive ever has in this xrap filled life has been taken from me, this is Hell.

Thank you Magenta youre a wonderful person, thank you for taking time for me and my daughter.

Last edited:

Violet24

Apr 14, 2015
Soc1, Yes, I agree with Magenta, in that God loves you & knows you better then you know yourself! If you don't want to be encouraged in the Lord, then you can certainly opt out of reading any of my future post. If a prayer of Hope, Peace & Knowing how the Lord is so Faithful! insults you in some way, all I can add to that is until you learn to trust in the Lord, then your life is going to lack peace. If hearing that there is HOPE! ruins your day? Well sorry.... I will just let that me my last reply to any of your future post. There is HOPE! Amen!

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
If it is his desire, when will it happen, there is no peace.
Please dont respond, I dont need anymore posts of this nature, I know what to do.
God Bless

As Christians, we grow through adversity. This post is extremely rude, and disrespectful, and shows a lack of understanding of the Christian walk. Jesus is right there beside you, and he will bring you through this, if you trust him. There is no perfect life! Instead, the promise is that God will be with us in the fire and flood.

"[FONT=&quot]43 [/FONT][FONT=&quot]I have summoned you by name; you are mine.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2 When you pass through the waters,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] I will be with you;[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]and when you pass through the rivers,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] they will not sweep over you.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]When you walk through the fire,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] you will not be burned;[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] the flames will not set you ablaze.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3 For I am the Lord your God,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] the Holy One of Israel, your Savior" Isa. 43:1b-3a[/FONT]

Your daughter is not going to change, unless God helps her. Right now, you are not the best witness as to the saving and transforming power of the Holy Spirit. I will pray for you, that God will deal with this attitude problem you have. Then, perhaps, it will be time to pray for your daughter.