God is Exposing The Three Greatest Evils That Are Shaping Endtime Events

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
nope.
It's because your view takes far too many liberties with the Word.
Taking what is clear and what cuts to the heart,
and making it obscure and impersonal,

Then you obviously haven't watched the videos in this thread. Nothing is more relevant and personal. Only the true gospel is in harmony with it. The true gospel comforts the afflicted and afflicts the comfortable. You obviously know nothing about that.
 
Then you obviously haven't watched the videos in this thread. Nothing is more relevant and personal. Only the true gospel is in harmony with it. The true gospel comforts the afflicted and afflicts the comfortable. You obviously know nothing about that.
then read the rest of my post.
It seems you know too little about me as of yet.
That's easy enough to remedy.
 
I finished watching the videos.
Be careful with this stuff.
I am not a Zionist, but going into anti-Zionist territory is getting too caught up in this world.

These are mostly unsaved people. They are slaves to sin.
Activism is not the answer. Evangelism is.
Activism is worldly. Evangelism is spiritual.
Keep the state of their souls in mind, and have compassion.
 
And the Koran says: (Surat Al-Isra 17:104)

And We (God) said to the Children of Israel after him (Jesus): “Dwell in the land, then, when the final and the last promise comes of the Hereafter comes to pass We shall bring you altogether as a crowd gathered out of various nations.”
 
These are mostly unsaved people. They are slaves to sin.
Activism is not the answer. Evangelism is.
Activism is worldly. Evangelism is spiritual.
Keep the state of their souls in mind, and have compassion.

Perhaps those whom you disrespect are God's evangelists, and saved, while you are not. Remember, Jesus Christ said, "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God." (Matthew 5:9).

Consider also, perhaps God counts His truest and greatest endtime evangelists as those who are exposing the three greatest evils that are shaping endtime events, as in The Three Angels' Messages Versus The Three Demons' Messages.

You make it sound like sharing a prophetic message from Scripture that responds to the greatest evils in the world, which Christians are immersed in, can't be evangelism and that it can't be from God.
 
Perhaps those whom you disrespect are God's evangelists, and saved, while you are not. Remember, Jesus Christ said, "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God." (Matthew 5:9).

Consider also, perhaps God counts His truest and greatest endtime evangelists as those who are exposing the three greatest evils that are shaping endtime events, as in The Three Angels' Messages Versus The Three Demons' Messages.

You make it sound like sharing a prophetic message from Scripture that responds to the greatest evils in the world, which Christians are immersed in, can't be evangelism and that it can't be from God.

I read the link before watching the videos. It is what I first was responding to. As I said earlier, it takes far too much liberty with the Scripture.
I will show you more clearly later on tonight or early tomorrow. I'll give a full analysis with Scripture to match.


I find it odd that you doubt my salvation. This is the 2nd post where you have suggested that I am not saved.
It makes me question your motives entirely, especially because you never did pm me to hear my testimony as I asked.
 
I read the link before watching the videos. It is what I first was responding to. As I said earlier, it takes far too much liberty with the Scripture.

The substance of the link includes its 51 embedded videos and 24 references. The very short videos that I posted here were only meant to get people's feet wet so that they would know something of the treacherous waters that they would be getting into if they decided to understand the issues so that they could intelligently exalt the truths of God that answer the three greatest evils that are shaping endtime events.

I doubt that you have any comprehension of the message.
 
lol i reworded my post without rereading it...and i actually had that verse in mind too! oy...

it originally said this...'God doesn't want his church to embrace insane conspiracy theories'

then i changed it to say 'to be of sound mind...not to embrace insane conspiracy theories'...but i forgot to change it from 'doesn't want' to 'wants'

I do that myself. I knew what you meant so no blood, no foul. Carry on.
 
Activism is not the answer. Evangelism is.
Activism is worldly. Evangelism is spiritual.
There is no hope in this world. And there is no reason for Christians to love this world so dearly.
At least the activists that I respect are aware of the great evils that I identify with spiritual Babylon, which mainline Christianity has embraced in the spirit of peaceful coexistence.
 
I am not a Zionist, but going into anti-Zionist territory is getting too caught up in this world.
These are mostly unsaved people. They are slaves to sin.
"Peacemakers who sow in peace reap a harvest of righteousness." James 3:18.
 
No but people need to be careful of what they watch and listen to, especially on youtube because if you do not personally know this person who is giving the info in the video they could be very well lying.
I believe you're saying that you don't have the discernment to recognize truth when you hear it and that you rely on personal friends to tell you what the truth is and not the Holy Spirit.