Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
God is faithful!
Thread starterLazyDaisy88
Start date
Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
For the past week or so, I've been going through some things spiritually. I feel like the enemy has really been on my trail. It has also taken a toll on me emotionally as well. Tonight in church the Lord really encouraged me heart. I feel like I have a little more strength to continue on my journey. God gave me encouragement through the sermon and the songs that were chosen. I feel that it was orchestrated by God himself just for me tonight. Maybe it wasn't just for me. I don't know what other people in the church have struggled with, I'm just simply saying that I'm thankful that God is faithful to my heart and let's me know that he's still there and has never left my side. I'm thankful for his love for me. I love him so much