B
blueorchidjd
Guest
I guess you could say that God has a great season in store for me, and I feel the healthiest I've felt in a long time.
--Now the Question is: How can I invest this into other peoples' lives?
This newfound health!
Let me describe it:
I don't dread life as I used to, going to work isn't something that I absolutely dread. I am not fearful of man and what man could do to me...The Lord helps me conquer giants! And I feel that I am beginning to pursue new passions in my life again. But let me elaborate on the dreams..
These are not dreams or aspirations that are specifically set in stone, note that the Lord says that we live for the day that is here. But I guess you could say that I am beginning to see where the spiritual gifts he has given me can be put to use!
- For example I believe he may want me to use the gift of hospitality to bring people closer to him!
......Elaborating....
I can't say that I know entirely what the Lord wants to do with my life, but I feel that he is sanctifying me hardcore. He is still showing me my weaknesses, and he is weaning the evil out of me day by day.
Forgiving others is not a chore anymore, and because the Lord gives me the strength to forgive people are seeing the authenticity!
Isn't it great to see sinners be brought closer to the evaluation that maybe...just maybe there is a great God that loves them
Our God is great, shining, vibrant, beautiful, HOLY.
...Oh yeah...he is the KING too

--Now the Question is: How can I invest this into other peoples' lives?
This newfound health!
Let me describe it:
I don't dread life as I used to, going to work isn't something that I absolutely dread. I am not fearful of man and what man could do to me...The Lord helps me conquer giants! And I feel that I am beginning to pursue new passions in my life again. But let me elaborate on the dreams..
These are not dreams or aspirations that are specifically set in stone, note that the Lord says that we live for the day that is here. But I guess you could say that I am beginning to see where the spiritual gifts he has given me can be put to use!
- For example I believe he may want me to use the gift of hospitality to bring people closer to him!
......Elaborating....
I can't say that I know entirely what the Lord wants to do with my life, but I feel that he is sanctifying me hardcore. He is still showing me my weaknesses, and he is weaning the evil out of me day by day.
Forgiving others is not a chore anymore, and because the Lord gives me the strength to forgive people are seeing the authenticity!
Isn't it great to see sinners be brought closer to the evaluation that maybe...just maybe there is a great God that loves them
Our God is great, shining, vibrant, beautiful, HOLY.
...Oh yeah...he is the KING too