God is good

  • Thread starter Thread starter Landon
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Landon

Guest
I have to give thanks to my Lord and Savior author and finisher of my faith for covering me and my family through a horrible ordeal through hurricane Harvey. We have had a loss of things, but our lives have been spared, and I thank the Lord that things parish but his love for us is eternal. I just wanted to share my testimony with you all. Thank you for those who prayed for the people in Houston. God bless.
 
If you survived a storm like that, you are a strong woman. I admire you.