God Is GOOD! :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter piper27
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Thank You!! I'm new to forums, and just want to connect :) When I read some posts, I am so sad!
I just want to praise His name, and walk in the fullness that he has provided for me! (for all!) Im not trying negate bad situations -- just remembering to keep God on my throne, and not my circumstances. Bless you all!