S
Sherril
Guest
Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
I remember when I was a young girl daddy was driving us to church we were in a big blue Cadillac and I was reading the bible out loud in the car in the front seat, this verse and as I read about God not being mocked my dad ran into a little foreign car with the engine in the back the impact messed up our car...But I till this day think of that as I read this verse......and knowing the warning God brings to not mock Him or His ways.....Just saying....love in Christ Sherril..
[SUP]8 [/SUP]For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
[SUP][/SUP]
I remember when I was a young girl daddy was driving us to church we were in a big blue Cadillac and I was reading the bible out loud in the car in the front seat, this verse and as I read about God not being mocked my dad ran into a little foreign car with the engine in the back the impact messed up our car...But I till this day think of that as I read this verse......and knowing the warning God brings to not mock Him or His ways.....Just saying....love in Christ Sherril..
[SUP]8 [/SUP]For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
[SUP][/SUP]