God is so good because.....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 14, 2018
This is a thread where we can bask in His glory and share how marvellous and awesome He is.

Finish this sentence:

God is so good because......

F

finaldesire

He actually knows what good is, unlike some people.

Feb 14, 2018
Because He forgives me when I get it wrong - His mercies and compassions are new every morning. Great is His faithfulness!

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
Finish this sentence:

God is so good because......
because he could love and die for a wicked man like me

6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ
died for the ungodly.
8 But God commends his love toward us, in that, while we were
yet sinners,
Christ died for us.
Romans 5:

Feb 14, 2018
because he could love and die for a wicked man like me

6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ
died for the ungodly.
8 But God commends his love toward us, in that, while we were
yet sinners,
Christ died for us.
Romans 5:
That makes my heart rejoice, thankyou Waggles

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
Sometimes I think only God and Satan truly understand
how valuable our souls are in the scheme of what is to come.

Feb 14, 2018
He is reliable and trustworthy. The more we trust Him, the more we find Him to be trustworthy. He is the author and finisher of our faith! Heb 12:2

Feb 14, 2018
Sometimes I think only God and Satan truly understand
how valuable our souls are in the scheme of what is to come.
Yes you could be right there. For our battle is not against flesh and blood but against rulers and principalities of the heavenly realm. Eph 6:12

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Because He did this for us:
John 15:13: "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."

While we were this:
Romans 5:8: "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

7055.gif

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2018
Because He did this for us:
John 15:13: "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."

While we were this:
Romans 5:8: "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

View attachment 178793
I know right! It's certainly unfathomable - just like His love for you and me and for everyone else - it's beyond our human comprehension, that's for sure.

Romans 11:33 "Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgements and unfathomable are His ways!" Amen.

And I do love your cosmetics LOL!

Last edited:

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
When we get down and it seems like we can't get up again: we remember:

Psalms 91:1-4 "He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust. Surely He shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. He shall cover thee with His feathers, and under His wings shalt thou trust: His truth shall be thy shield and buckler."

If we can visualize a bird protecting its chick:
How great is our God!

Feb 14, 2018
When we get down and it seems like we can't get up again: we remember:

Psalms 91:1-4 "He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust. Surely He shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. He shall cover thee with His feathers, and under His wings shalt thou trust: His truth shall be thy shield and buckler."

If we can visualize a bird protecting its chick:
How great is our God!

Yes that' awesome - HE IS AWESOME!!!! And worthy to be praised!!! Psalm 18:3 "I called to the LORD, who is worthy of praise, and I have been saved from my enemies."

stand2

Dec 6, 2017
He allows me to love and be loved through his constant love for me.

Feb 28, 2016
11TIM. 4:8.
Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which The Lord, The Righteous Judge,
shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love His appearing.

1JOHN 2:5.
But whoso keeps His Word, in him verily is The LOVE of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in Him.

1JOHN 5:2.
By this we know that we Love the children of God, when we Love God, and Keep His Commandments.

11JOHN 1:6.
And this is LOVE, that we walk after His Commandments. This is the Commandment,
That, as you have heard from the beginning, you should walk in it.

He revealed Himself to us through His Son, Jesus Christ, The Saviour of our world.

Feb 14, 2018
He never slumbers or sleeps and is always watching over you and me - Psalm 121:3-4