H
HonestlyHumbled
Guest
The walls close in on me
I look to my problems
instead of God
I stumble and I fall
I keep reaching out
to people
to humans
Instead of God
Rock bottom gets lower
and lower
Until eventually...
I look higher
No matter what lies I'm told
by people around me or by my mind
God never fails, God Loves Me
God wants to save me.
God really is the only solution
The only way to happiness
The only way to peace
The only way to love properly
The only way to renewal
The only way to joy
I look to my problems
instead of God
I stumble and I fall
I keep reaching out
to people
to humans
Instead of God
Rock bottom gets lower
and lower
Until eventually...
I look higher
No matter what lies I'm told
by people around me or by my mind
God never fails, God Loves Me
God wants to save me.
God really is the only solution
The only way to happiness
The only way to peace
The only way to love properly
The only way to renewal
The only way to joy