Our church just saw the kids return from camp and that means... camp pictures and video. Oh, and 3 kids accepted Christ during that wacky week of fun. Along with the pictures, of course, is the sharing part. You know what I mean? The little kids are corralled to the front, where they face stage-fright and get a chance to express what was learned. Well, the video below encapsulates part of the experience.
It is not related, except that kids are on stage doing what kids do best. They are being real. There are those who mean to thank the God of their mommy, daddy, etc. And there are those who are "just following the teacher" (off camera). At times, they change their focus, at other times, they are together--and with emphasis.
I love their emphasis on expression
[video=youtube;epqXuNPxroY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=epqXuNPxroY[/video]
I forgot to mention.... the kids are signing to Agnus Dei
It is not related, except that kids are on stage doing what kids do best. They are being real. There are those who mean to thank the God of their mommy, daddy, etc. And there are those who are "just following the teacher" (off camera). At times, they change their focus, at other times, they are together--and with emphasis.
I love their emphasis on expression
[video=youtube;epqXuNPxroY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=epqXuNPxroY[/video]
I forgot to mention.... the kids are signing to Agnus Dei