Technical note - the verse in John is about past.
Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me
Interesting John 3:16?
Technical note - the verse in John is about past.
Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me
[/h]I'm not sure Scripture puts it in quite this way. If God has degrees of love, then He loves His "Beloved Son" supremely, after that the children of God ("the sons of God"), and after that the world (those not saved). But there is no question that God loves us and the evidence is that He sent His only begotten Son into the world to become the propitiation for our sins.
All we can say is that GOD IS LOVE. We are not called to fathom His love but to put love into ACTION.Some days I believe he loves us more because He hasn't asked us to die in the cross for sinners who hate us....or does he?
Does God loves us more than we love ourselves? Does he love us more than he loves himself?
Technical note - the verse in John is about past.
Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me
And here I thought Jesus is God...silly me.[h=2]God loves you as much as he loves Jesus[/h]Do you know it?
Do you believe it?
And here I thought Jesus is God...silly me.