God Provides

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
I have not seen handwash, handsanitiser or toilet paper on the shelves of the supermarkets for the past two months now. Every supermarket is completely empty of these things and I have been low on both. I have had a few rolls of toilet paper but no hand wash. I have been trying to obtain these things online and at the supermarkets only to be told constantly "sorry we are currently out of stock.

I prayed and asked for toilet paper. Two days later the neighbour came over to say hello and bought two toilet rolls with her. Praise God. I went shopping a few days later and happened to be there when they were selling packs of just two rolls and then a few days later returned to the same shop and was able to buy four rolls. Every other supermarket and online here in Aus has been out of stock. Praise God!!!

I didn't pray about the handwash but was reminded by the Holy Spirit to use my dishwasing liquid which is antibacterial. Only problem was that I had less than 1cm left of it (I have another one to use but it is not antibacterial, just normal dishwasing liquid) I have been using the normal dishwasing liquid for my dishes but the antibacterial dishwashing liquid for my hands. It has been seven weeks now of constant handwasing and that less than 1cm has not run out!!!!

Everytime I wash my hands I think this will just last to tomorrow but it is still going seven weeks later. I am amazed. Praise God. I have no explanation other than he is somehow topping it up. Praise God!!!!!!!

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Is there anything God does not provide? Kind of like, impossible not to be from Him...…...…...I speak of our blessings…...

G

Godsgirl83

This verse came to mind the other day as I was thinking of stories from older folks who have told of growing up having nothing or being told by their parents about when they (the parents) were growing up with nothing and "mama would pray and there was always supper" .

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
This verse came to mind the other day as I was thinking of stories from older folks who have told of growing up having nothing or being told by their parents about when they (the parents) were growing up with nothing and "mama would pray and there was always supper" .

I was reminded of the woman who's flour and oil never ran out. I cant remember the story exactly or where it was but I must reread it.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
He cares for you! Thank you Miss Ruby. Please check out this video, much is going on spiritually.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
He cares for you! Thank you Miss Ruby. Please check out this video, much is going on spiritually.
Thanks Shittim, hope all is well with you.

G

Godsgirl83

I was reminded of the woman who's flour and oil never ran out. I cant remember the story exactly or where it was but I must reread it.
I was thinking about that one while reading your post :D

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
He has indeed brought us together, my grandson can feel the pleasure of the Lord showering him when I pray, just got a text from him asking yesterday, "was that you?" in response to my prayer for him. G-d is so good. Thank you Jesus, come more as we pray without ceasing to your glory , this day and going forward. blessings

And thank you for sharing, Miss Ruby, GG and all.