God really does love you!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

His

Jan 30, 2017
You know how Paul says in 2 Corinthians 12:3 And I know that this man whether in the body or apart from the body I do not know but God knows.. Well this testimony begins "I being asleep or awake I do not know but God knows.." experienced something that was absolutely life changing.

I am and was at the time a born again believer for quite some time. As I laied in bed an experience began to happen. A voice began to speak to me.
Not audibly but somehow in my brain and yet not my thoughts. Weird I know stay with me.

This person whom I believe was Jesus asked me "What do you believe is your greatest sin?" I answered (again in my mind)" Not telling my father about you before he died."

All at once an overwhelming sense of remorse came over me. I can't describe how painful that feeling was. Right in the middle of my chest like what I assume a heart attack might feel like. I said to Him " Even you can't forgive that." Just as I thought I would die from the intensity, it lifted and the greatest feeling of paternal love washed over me. It was the feeling I have for my children but magnified 100% .

Immediately I came to from wherever and said I will never forget that feeling and yet I have somewhat. What stayed with me though is the knowledge that God's love is huge and is for all of us.

I'm nobody special. I have no explanation for why I was allowed to have this experience, but I tell you that He adores me and He adores you.

Desertsrose

Oct 24, 2016
Amen, His.

As Jesus hung on the cross, bleeding and dying, in pain with immense suffering from all the beatings and whippings, etc., He said, "Father forgive them for they know not what they do".

No one in this world can love as the Father loves His own creation, His children, that He would suffer like that and die to reconcile the world to
Himself in Love. It's too wonderful!!!

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Jun 1, 2016
You know how Paul says in 2 Corinthians 12:3 And I know that this man whether in the body or apart from the body I do not know but God knows.. Well this testimony begins "I being asleep or awake I do not know but God knows.." experienced something that was absolutely life changing.

I am and was at the time a born again believer for quite some time. As I laied in bed an experience began to happen. A voice began to speak to me.
Not audibly but somehow in my brain and yet not my thoughts. Weird I know stay with me.

This person whom I believe was Jesus asked me "What do you believe is your greatest sin?" I answered (again in my mind)" Not telling my father about you before he died."

All at once an overwhelming sense of remorse came over me. I can't describe how painful that feeling was. Right in the middle of my chest like what I assume a heart attack might feel like. I said to Him " Even you can't forgive that." Just as I thought I would die from the intensity, it lifted and the greatest feeling of paternal love washed over me. It was the feeling I have for my children but magnified 100% .

Immediately I came to from wherever and said I will never forget that feeling and yet I have somewhat. What stayed with me though is the knowledge that God's love is huge and is for all of us.

I'm nobody special. I have no explanation for why I was allowed to have this experience, but I tell you that He adores me and He adores you.
"I have no explanation for why I was allowed to have this experience, <<<<...>>>>but I tell you that He adores me and He adores you"

He gave you a message that you will never forget to share with those who need to hear

littlestarsmum

Oct 19, 2016
Hi there. That’s an awesome encounter with the Lord! Though we’re not worthy of God’s love, He still chose to love us all unconditionally. Let’s spread His love and bring souls to know the amazing grace and love of Christ. May He bless you and give you wisdom and direction in the days ahead.

S

SweetmorningDew78

I am nobody special but He adores me and He adores you... Tears just rolled down my cheeks :(

Thank you sister "His" God bless you!

His

Jan 30, 2017
Hi there. That’s an awesome encounter with the Lord! Though we’re not worthy of God’s love, He still chose to love us all unconditionally. Let’s spread His love and bring souls to know the amazing grace and love of Christ. May He bless you and give you wisdom and direction in the days ahead.

Yes exactly unconditional. I wished I would have used that word after I'd already posted. I thought I knew what it meant but to really experience it was something else! Thank you so much for understanding.