I see thank you for clarifying your stance on the matter. To be honest I am a bit disappointed because at least if you believed in a mid or post tribulation view you would not only prepare yourself for what is to come but also have the rapture and the wedding to look forward to in your heart but it seems you believe they already happened when I can tell you that I was personally shown the rapture many times in both dreams and visions as well as the wedding of the lamb in the vision i even was being fitted for my wedding gown and drank from a golden cup there is name for those kind of cups at wedding i just remember it it was filled with sweet wine and they had to stop me because it was so good i just wanted to gulp it all down fastI just did, it is not about wich nation you are from, is about whether you work righteous or not. Whosoever works righteousness is accepted of Him:
Acts 10:34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:
35 But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.
True Jew is in Spirit and in Truth:
Romans 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.
"His people" in heaven are from all nations:
Revelation 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
Rapture happend at His Second Coming which was "Immediately after the Tribulation". Wedding of the Lamb was a meal with the saints, after the judgement of Mystery Babylon, it marks the beggining of the Millenial Reign on earth.
Just recently i was given a dream where God gave me a new set of cloathing and said to me soon, my friend I know I cannot change your opinion on the matter sadly you will likely have to find out the hard way when the tribulation begins which isn't to far off