God sending People He made and loves to the lake of fire.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 10, 2018
What happens to those who don’t come to repentance?
You speak of Satan and his angels
They get cast.
As for the rest of us:

Isaiah 25
8 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord God will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the Lord hath spoken it.

That does say all faces, right?

GodisONE

Jul 11, 2018
I don't cherry pick unless I need to pull a motor out of my truck.
I do post on subject and that is a completely different thing that you
obviously have a problem with.

2 Peter 3
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Let me guess.. You don't think Gods will is going to be done?

who do you think God is telling to DEPART from Him?
it's not the adversary, or the angels, or demons.
that only leaves one possibility left...humans!!

so, if He is telling them to Depart from Him for I never knew you, what do you think this scripture means?

Jul 10, 2018
Jesus takes away the sins of the world, but that is only if a person gives up their sins, and accepts Jesus, and the true God, for if they hold unto their sins then how can Jesus take it away.
Because He has God with Him and nothing is impossible for God. And every person is a sinner. So if you are indeed a person you should embrace the truth in the scriptures that overwhelmingly prove all peoples saved. Or we all (All people)would burn.
You are a contradiction in the 3rd degree.

Jul 10, 2018

so, if He is telling them to Depart from Him for I never knew you, what do you think this scripture means?
41 “Then He will also say to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
He simply states who he is talking to by saying the fire was prepared for them.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
It says death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. No mention of a person being cast. In Matthew it tells you who is found guilty
41 “Then He will also say to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
Read Isaiah 65 like I had admonished! :cool:

Jul 10, 2018

It means, "depart from Him."
Is that a trick question? : )

Jul 10, 2018
Read Isaiah 65 like I had admonished! :cool:
Ok. I did. Nothing there that even remotely contradicts Jesus's simply stated verses that all peoples are saved.

Isaiah 26
9 With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.

Jul 10, 2018
Jesus was simply stating that He had not come to the world on that occasion to carry out judgement upon people.. This is why He did not stone that woman caught in adultery .. But the Bible clearly states that Jesus will come again to judge the world.. Denying this is denying the full disclosure of scriptures..

Hear the Words of Jesus:

Matthew 25: KJV
31 "¶ When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: {32} And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: {33} And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. {34} Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: {35} For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: {36} Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. {37} Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? {38} When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? {39} Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? {40} And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. {41} Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: {42} For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: {43} I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. {44} Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? {45} Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. {46} And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal."

So they will be cast into an everlasting fire and will suffer an everlasting punishment there..

Do not be deceived..
Read it carefully
Anyone that has done good is saved
Those that have never done anything good are cast into the fire that was made for them.
No mention of dying not believing. You should find that very odd with your theology.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Read it carefully
Anyone that has done good is saved
Those that have never done anything good are cast into the fire that was made for them.
No mention of dying not believing. You should find that very odd with your theology.
Those who believe jesus and trust in the Atonement will do good works because the Holy Spirit that dwells within them moves them to do good works..

Also i see you dodged responding to the clear words of Jesus about some being sent into everlasting fire to suffer everlasting punishment..

See people who take the entire Word of God into consideration can handle and respond to scripture brought forwards by others.. But those who use the Word of God like a smorgasboard accepting what they want to believe and ignoring what they cannot accept.. Thus they show they do not accept the Word of God and a simply using the Word of God as an idea's book to create their own personal religion.. And thus they are making themselves their own god and creating their own cult..

GodisONE

Jul 11, 2018

It means, "depart from Him."
Is that a trick question? : )

nice try!!

this is WHO Yeshua is speaking to...and it isn't Satan, his minions, nor the Beast, false prophet, or antichrist.

it is human beings...

8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

notice: THE SECOND DEATH after sin is the FIRST DEATH!!

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
But there are numerous verses that say all peoples are saved.
There is a big difference between all people can be saved, or may be saved, and "all people are saved". Salvation is not automatic, and Universalism is a lie.

So you are simply misunderstanding many Scripture verses. For example, in Colossians 1:28, Paul is talking about believers ("every Christian man") while he addresses believers. and we could go through all those Scripture and see that you are mistaken.

If all are automatically saved, or if there is a second chance after death, there would be no need to preach the Gospel. Everyone could just coast along on their merry way.

GodisONE

Jul 11, 2018
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

first of all we are judged according to verse 13!!

LOOK AT VERSE 15...WHOSEVER WAS NOT FOUND WRITTEN.

this verse is 100% about humans, not about Satan and demons.

this verse PROVES there are humans NOT FOUND WRITTEN and will be part of the SECOND DEATH which is the LAKE of FIRE!!

so NO, not everyone whoever lived goes to heaven like you have been preaching.
you could be judged for having the spirit of the antichrist, for such a blasphemy, that could cause someone to lose their salvation!!

shrume

Jun 26, 2017
You need to seriously study about the judgment:

Judgment Before the Great White Throne

Rev. 20:11-14 "And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death."

God is not going to resurrect people just to toss them into a lake of fire. Study Isa. 65, after the new heavens and new earth are mentioned. That is a picture of the White Throne Judgment. :cool:
The "new heavens and new earth" in Isaiah 65:17ff concerns the millennial kingdom, which will precede the white throne judgment. In the millennial kingdom, the people who will be procreating and dying will be descendants of the people who make it through the trib alive and allowed into the kingdom. They are not people who will be resurrected and given a second chance. This life is it. It's what people do with this life that will determine their eternal destiny.

Heb 9:
27) And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Jul 10, 2018
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

first of all we are judged according to verse 13!!

LOOK AT VERSE 15...WHOSEVER WAS NOT FOUND WRITTEN.

this verse is 100% about humans, not about Satan and demons.

this verse PROVES there are humans NOT FOUND WRITTEN and will be part of the SECOND DEATH which is the LAKE of FIRE!!

so NO, not everyone whoever lived goes to heaven like you have been preaching.
you could be judged for having the spirit of the antichrist, for such a blasphemy, that could cause someone to lose their salvation!!
There you go..adding words to scripture amd judging a human being. There are penalties for such behavior but fortunately for the sake of people that do what you just did, it doesn't include everlasting punishment.

It says death and hell were cast. Nowhere does it say a human being, a person, a man or a child of God.
It does say they are judged but does not give the verdict here. It does that in Matthew. which has already been discussed as this has already been discussed. But since you obviously havn't read the entire thread and would wager you haven't read the first post, I will let you out the easy lazy way.

It says whoever was not found in the book of life is cast. You added to scripture saying men were not found in the book.
If you want to imagine words that are not there to make you feel better, go ahead. If you then want to say the words you imagined are proof, I would hate for you to be my judge. If you like the idea of your god casting his children that he made into eternal punishment, that is your delima and a very sad existence that is living with such a horrible evil god as your master. The God of the Bible loves all His children and promises to save them all, every one. I have posted many of the numerous verses but if you choose to worship Satan...you wont be able to see the simply stated by the Father through the Son who He sent to save the whole world. The wonderful prophets too.

King David had a heart like no other. And he liked to sing. Are you familiar with this heavily blessed man and his prophesies.

Psalm 66
4 All the earth shall worship thee, and shall sing unto thee; they shall sing to thy name. Selah.
Psalm 86
9 All nations whom thou hast made shall come and worship before thee, O Lord; and shall glorify thy name.
Psalm 145
21 My mouth shall speak the praise of the Lord: and let all flesh bless his holy name for ever and ever.

Jul 10, 2018
The "new heavens and new earth" in Isaiah 65:17ff concerns the millennial kingdom, which will precede the white throne judgment. In the millennial kingdom, the people who will be procreating and dying will be descendants of the people who make it through the trib alive and allowed into the kingdom. They are not people who will be resurrected and given a second chance. This life is it. It's what people do with this life that will determine their eternal destiny.

Heb 9:
27) And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
Hebrew 9 says there is a judgment. I agree with what it says. You say that men will be found guilty in spite of all the numerous verses that you refuse to look at or talk about that say all peoples are saved. If you want to imagine words exist where they don't to fit your theology, that is your problem. Not mine. In Matthew it says what happens on judgment day. Every person that has done good is saved. Satan and his angels never did anything good for mankind so they are cast into the lake that was made for them.
As for the great number of people that enter into the great tribulation a great number that can not be counted come out washed in His blood singing praises to the Father. You really should take a good hard honest look at scripture because you appear to either be reading a different book. Seriously you post a verse that says something and then blatantly say it says more than it does. That is what happens to people that don't have the right spirit. It is very sad. But fortunately it is only for a time and all people will be saved from those evil spirits when they are judged and found guilty for corrupting mankind.

I mean just read it

Isaiah 45
21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the Lord? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.
22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.
23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Jul 10, 2018
There is a big difference between all people can be saved, or may be saved, and "all people are saved". Salvation is not automatic, and Universalism is a lie.

So you are simply misunderstanding many Scripture verses. For example, in Colossians 1:28, Paul is talking about believers ("every Christian man") while he addresses believers. and we could go through all those Scripture and see that you are mistaken.

If all are automatically saved, or if there is a second chance after death, there would be no need to preach the Gospel. Everyone could just coast along on their merry way.
Do you go through amongst yourselves. Because you haven't shown me any verses that I have posted to be anything other than what they simply state. Or do you also have a wild imagination like some of the others who just randomly add words to scripture to make it fit their theology.

You say

Is that written in the Bible or are those your words.
Im not a Universalist. They believe Satan is saved.
Why be rude and call me one when I have denounced them several times already.
Universalist is not a word found in scripture or anywhere until just recently.
Its a stupid word. There are only people on Earth. Not scattered about with
the stars in space. Angels may be but we are not talking about angels.

Revelation 5
13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

Jul 10, 2018
Love and prayers for all the people here.
May God bless you.

There you go..adding words to scripture amd judging a human being. There are penalties for such behavior but fortunately for the sake of people that do what you just did, it doesn't include everlasting punishment.

It says death and hell were cast. Nowhere does it say a human being, a person, a man or a child of God.
It does say they are judged but does not give the verdict here. It does that in Matthew. which has already been discussed as this has already been discussed. But since you obviously havn't read the entire thread and would wager you haven't read the first post, I will let you out the easy lazy way.

It says whoever was not found in the book of life is cast. You added to scripture saying men were not found in the book.
If you want to imagine words that are not there to make you feel better, go ahead. If you then want to say the words you imagined are proof, I would hate for you to be my judge. If you like the idea of your god casting his children that he made into eternal punishment, that is your delima and a very sad existence that is living with such a horrible evil god as your master. The God of the Bible loves all His children and promises to save them all, every one. I have posted many of the numerous verses but if you choose to worship Satan...you wont be able to see the simply stated by the Father through the Son who He sent to save the whole world. The wonderful prophets too.

King David had a heart like no other. And he liked to sing. Are you familiar with this heavily blessed man and his prophesies.

Psalm 66
4 All the earth shall worship thee, and shall sing unto thee; they shall sing to thy name. Selah.
Psalm 86
9 All nations whom thou hast made shall come and worship before thee, O Lord; and shall glorify thy name.
Psalm 145
21 My mouth shall speak the praise of the Lord: and let all flesh bless his holy name for ever and ever.
You should probably stop with the flaming and with accusing those who hold to sound doctrine regarding salvation of “worshiping Satan.”

Universalism (and yes, that is what you are promoting) is a diabolical lie. People must turn to Christ in repentance, which is turning from unbelief or whatever or whoever they are trusting in to save them, to the Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. It is only then that a person is born again, made a new creation and becomes a child of God, having received the “Spirit of adoption”, by which a true believer is sealed until the day of redemption.

What you promote here removes the necessity of hearing and believing the Gospel entirely. According to you faith in Christ Jesus is entirely irrelevant. Yet you have been completely unable or unwilling to demonstrate from Scripture how this is so.

If we believe what you’re saying, the “Great Commission” is irrelevant and faith is unnecessary. So, please explain why Scripture says otherwise.

You desire honest conversation, please respond to these issues that refute your unBiblical position.

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
Only because it is simply stated over and over and over.
I used to be a hell preacher. Then I read the Book.

1 Cor 4
5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.

You refuse to comment on any of these simply stated verses. So it appears that you fall into the description above brother.
I post the evidence that is overwhelming to the point that it is obvious the devil has blinded you.
Can you question this one verse or will you ignore me and continue to insult unjustly.
I suppose you are the one who ignore!
You ignore the biblical truth, in denying the scripture. Why you are wonder that nobody is supporting your view? Who blindet you for the truth?

rstrats

Aug 28, 2011
Adstar,
re: "Also i see you dodged responding to the clear words of Jesus about some being sent into everlasting fire to suffer everlasting punishment.."

And what does scripture say the punishment is? Except for the devil as the KJV has it and maybe the beast and false prophet as other translations have it, I'm not aware of any scripture that specifies it. Although it does say that the wages of sin is death.