God speaks

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

NayborBear

Banned Serpent Seed Heresy
No apology needed. I read it... I don’t know about how it relates with what I’m struggling with.. maybe I’m not understanding because I’m crying .. or depressed...

Ok? It is 1 thing to read a Bible passage, or story, etc. Like so much water rolling off a duck's back. Tis quite another in reading, while asking for understanding. And should you be in need of understanding constantly? Then ask CONSTANTLY for understanding! In the book of Psalms, there are many instances using the word selah. This means STOP! THINK! Meditate! ASK, for understanding!

All the advice people are giving? Is good stuff! Yet, with all this advice given? There's 1 thing we cannot do! And, that is? We cannot do it FOR YOU! We can pray the Father help you? Guide you? Direct you? Yet, for all this? We cannot FORCE you into the "Sheepsgate!"

So, get down there in them "trenches", and face your enemies! Telling them, "The LORD is MY "Shepherd!" He IS "preparing a table!" "For ME!" "IN your face!" And, MEAN IT!!

Who knows? You may even hear another voice exclaiming amidst the cacophony: "Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!" "You GO Girl!!" :)

Dec 26, 2017
Ok? It is 1 thing to read a Bible passage, or story, etc. Like so much water rolling off a duck's back. Tis quite another in reading, while asking for understanding. And should you be in need of understanding constantly? Then ask CONSTANTLY for understanding! In the book of Psalms, there are many instances using the word selah. This means STOP! THINK! Meditate! ASK, for understanding!

All the advice people are giving? Is good stuff! Yet, with all this advice given? There's 1 thing we cannot do! And, that is? We cannot do it FOR YOU! We can pray the Father help you? Guide you? Direct you? Yet, for all this? We cannot FORCE you into the "Sheepsgate!"

So, get down there in them "trenches", and face your enemies! Telling them, "The LORD is MY "Shepherd!" He IS "preparing a table!" "For ME!" "IN your face!" And, MEAN IT!!

Who knows? You may even hear another voice exclaiming amidst the cacophony: "Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!" "You GO Girl!!" :)
Lol thank you!!!!!! First time I smiled today... your right no one can do it for me.... same thing my mom kept saying... no one..

Sep 9, 2018
Illinois
I can’t even stop crying.. my babies my husband this is bad.-
A gentleman, who was a professed Christian, was taken seriously ill. He became troubled about the little love that he felt in his heart for God. He spoke of his experience to a friend. This is how the friend answered him, "When I go home from here, I expect to take my baby on my knee and look into her sweet eyes, listen to her charming prattle, and tired as I am, here her presence will rest me. For I love that child with an unutterable tenderness. But she loves me little . . .

"If my heart were breaking, it would not disturb her sleep. If my body were wracked with pain, it would not interrupt her play. If I were dead, she would forget me in a few days. Besides this, she has never brought me a penny and has been a constant expense to me. Now, I'm not rich--but there's not money enough in the world to buy my baby . . .

"Now who is it? Does she love me, or do I love her. Do I withhold my love until I know that she loves me? Am I waiting for her to do something worthy of my love before I extend it?"

This practical illustration of the love of God for His children caused the tears to roll down the sick man's face. Oh, I see, he exclaimed. It is not my love to God, but God's love for me that I should be thinking of. And I do love Him now as I never loved Him before.

What an illustration of God's love.

Dec 26, 2017
A gentleman, who was a professed Christian, was taken seriously ill. He became troubled about the little love that he felt in his heart for God. He spoke of his experience to a friend. This is how the friend answered him, "When I go home from here, I expect to take my baby on my knee and look into her sweet eyes, listen to her charming prattle, and tired as I am, here her presence will rest me. For I love that child with an unutterable tenderness. But she loves me little . . .

"If my heart were breaking, it would not disturb her sleep. If my body were wracked with pain, it would not interrupt her play. If I were dead, she would forget me in a few days. Besides this, she has never brought me a penny and has been a constant expense to me. Now, I'm not rich--but there's not money enough in the world to buy my baby . . .

"Now who is it? Does she love me, or do I love her. Do I withhold my love until I know that she loves me? Am I waiting for her to do something worthy of my love before I extend it?"

This practical illustration of the love of God for His children caused the tears to roll down the sick man's face. Oh, I see, he exclaimed. It is not my love to God, but God's love for me that I should be thinking of. And I do love Him now as I never loved Him before.

What an illustration of God's love.
Wow