God spoke to me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

lancaster

A man sat down with me and explained to me the plan of salvation and I was baptized in a local creek in the name of Jesus Christ and in August 1973 I had fasted four days and when I went to church. I knelt down to pray and the Lord spoke to me and said, "Get up and have these two men pray for you; I am going to give you the Holy Ghost." the two men were the pastor and a visiting minister they laid hands on me and God filled me with the Holy Ghost speaking in a language through my own mouth that I did not understand. Later I understood through reading the book of acts that this is what took place in the early church and it was how people were able to distinguish when someone received the baptism. In Acts 10 the Jews knew that the gentiles had received the Holy Ghost because they heard them speaking in other tongues as the Spirit of God gave the utterance. Since that time God has delivered me out of the hand of all my enemies and all those that wished me harm. Also He has provided all that I need to survive this life Thanks be to God.

J

JB2018

Thank for your awesome testimony. I love the indwelling of the holy spirit. Through his spirit, we are able to lay hands on the sick , we can cast out demons, witness to unbelievers, and much more. May God continue to set you fire with his spirit for you do those greater works that Jesus spoke of in his word.

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
The gospel is still alive and going out into all the world

Holy Spirit revival is real and powerful
the same experience everywhere

These signs shall follow them that believe...

JoshMal

Jan 18, 2018
Glory be to God, brother.
Please keep testifying any chance you get.
People out there need to know the beauty of Salvation.
God bless u.

JoshMal

Jan 18, 2018
Glory be to God, brother.
Please keep testifying any chance you get.
People out there need to know the beauty of Salvation.
God bless u.

C

claysmithr

When I was a new believer (still am) I woke up one morning and my brain was speaking tongues.. took me a second to realize it and I was like WTF is my brain thinking? lol...

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Hi everyone,

You need to be careful: You tell someone God speaks to you, and they look at you like you lost it. I guess they figure God is dead and He can't communicate. I like to define it as spirit talk, like telepathy, it isn't audible but you know it is there. When God first started talking with me, I noticed thought patterns came in whole packets. I had to kind of play it back to unravel it. What I am trying to say is it is difficult to explain. Just a warning: Be sure to try the spirit you are talking to, as Satan tries to sneak in there too. :rolleyes:

Yours,

Deade
:cool:

PR_TMCAR.jpg

Feb 28, 2016
1JOHN 4:1.
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God:
because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

L

lancaster

1JOHN 4:1.
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God:
because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
The discerning of Spirits is by the word of God; for instance in Acts 2:38 Peter said, Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. If I truly repented and was baptized calling on the name of Jesus Christ then I cannot receive a wrong Spirit. However if I choose not to follow Peter's instructions I have no guarantee what spirit I will get. Another example is that if I believe that Jesus dwells in the Godhead as the second person I would be manifesting a wrong spirit because Paul says in Colossians the 2nd chapter that all the fullness of the godhead dwells in Christ instead of Christ dwelling in the Godhead. God dwelles in Christ and still forever dwells in Christ. In one place God said, "destroy this temple and in three days I will raise it up," Christ is the temple of the one God. Christ is God manifested in a bodily form. A wrong spirit cannot agree with scripture.

Feb 28, 2016
a wrong/demonic-spirit will spout scripture until the day that they are 'burned' and become
ashes under the Body of Jesus Christ's feet...

Last edited: