H
HonestlyHumbled
Guest
"Character is both developed and revealed by tests, and all of life is a test. You are always being tested. God constantly watches your response to people, problems, success, conflict, illness, disappointment, and even the weather!
He even watches the simplest actions such as when you open a door for others, when you pick up a piece of trash, or when you're polite toward a clerk or waitress"
The Purpose Driven Life - Rick Warren
I'm guilty of this. Majority of humans are. That doesn't make it okay. My daily failures to God are mine alone. They are not weighed against another persons failures. Although I fail God daily, God never fails. Strive to be like Christ. In all you think, say and do
He even watches the simplest actions such as when you open a door for others, when you pick up a piece of trash, or when you're polite toward a clerk or waitress"
The Purpose Driven Life - Rick Warren
I'm guilty of this. Majority of humans are. That doesn't make it okay. My daily failures to God are mine alone. They are not weighed against another persons failures. Although I fail God daily, God never fails. Strive to be like Christ. In all you think, say and do