Why do you worry about tomorrow? Don't you know that the future is in my full control? Not a raindrop can fall unless I tell it to. Don't you think I know what is best for you? If I can command all of nature with a single breath, don't you know I can deliver you in your hour of need? I created you!
My own beloved Son suffered the same trials that you face. He felt hunger, thirst, the cold of the night and the hot scorching sun. The emotional torment was just as real for Jesus as it is for you my sweet child. He wept and agonized over the bitter cup he would face, such anguish that drops of blood fell from His face as sweat. He was persecuted far more than you ever will be and is still being mocked and ridiculed even now. Jesus felt the physical pain the same way you do. His heart ached within Him, for you. He felt the pain of the blows when they beat Him with their fists. He felt the moist shame of being spat upon. When the thorny branches were pushed down hard upon His head, He felt the pressure and the blood as it poured down His face. The blood filling His eyes, mixing with tears and they rolled down His cheeks.
When He was lashed and beaten till His entire body was in shreds, He felt that pain. When the nails were pounded through His hands and feet, it was almost unbearable! But what hurt Him most was that the very ones whom He loved were the same who were causing Him this great pain. His friends had turned their backs on Him. He was so brokenhearted that the physical pain was nothing in comparison.
He not only felt every ache you have ever had, but He, in sinless perfection, became sin for you. The weight of the world was upon Him when your sin was nailed to the cross that day.
So He knows what its like when your loved ones hurt or abandon you in your darkest moments. And when you feel like no one is there, He understands. No matter what storm arises, Jesus faced it too and He longs to calm the storm inside of you. He wants to be with you, to comfort you, to love you, to be your strength and to hold on to you.
Leap into His open arms. He will never let you down. You are loved and are so precious to me that I gave my OWN SON to die, just so I could be with you. NOW... don't you think I will take care of all your tomorrows? Rest in me child, you are Mine,
Love your Father,
God