GOD, YOU ARE IN CONTROL!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
This is a 4 year old zombie thread, and the OP, along with several of the posters, is no longer here..

M

MGD33445

Oh yes indeed God is in control and He is such an amazing redeemer and Yahweh so we praise and glorify His name and thank Him for the far He had brought us.

itsHarley

Room Moderator
Staff member
May 30, 2017
keep praying for the people who has not known the real Christ yet, many might have heard about Jesus but do not know HIM. Pray that they would have that desire ion their hearts to seek him, and everything will be added unto it.

dakota_cree

Sep 8, 2017
View attachment 62406
We have brothers and sisters in the Philippines who need our prayers. The news about their situation broke my heart but God impressed on me the benefits of trusting HIM amidst the storm. People from Visayas and Mindanao, believe that GOD IS FIGHTING YOUR BATTLES and HE IS GREATER THAN ANYTHING! We're doing everything here in Manila to help you. GOD BLESS US ALL!
Hello sister, I have prayed for the filipino people and i really enjoy them very much. Many of them are here where I live in Canada. God bless. Magandang umaga!
I have a question for you and was wondering if you could help me out with finding a filipino friend I lost contact with 3 years ago.??
Her name is Agnus. She used to go by the name Agnus19 on Christian chat. She should be about 34 roughly in age. She knows me as Dad. She is a good friend. If you happen to hear of her, please send her or give her my Cell number at 1 250 540 7770. She will need the Canadian country code as well. Whatever works... God bless and Salamet. Would like to say Hi to her someday. Joseph_ dakota cree (from Canada)