W
walkbyfaith937
Guest
Our lives can change in the blink of an eye, it is something that cannot be changed. We can be here today and gone tomorrow, and there is nothing we can do about that. It is inevitable, something that is a part of a plan, and even if you do not believe that, it's still going to happen. This life is only temporary and for those who believe and have faith in God will get to see the beautiful Kingdom he has prepared for us. I can't help but think about the people who have passed away, and I wonder did they believe? Did they know God? Did they have him in their hearts? I think that bothers me more than their passing. If you deny Jesus he will deny you to his father, meaning ,for those of you who do not believe and have faith in Jesus and do not believe that he died for our sins, then whenever the time comes and you are put to judgment he will deny you, he will not know you, he will cast you down. The devil lurks in the shadows, he knows our weaknesses and he uses that to gain control. He does not want us to follow the right path, to worship God, to love God, he wants us to worship Him, to love him, to cherish him ,and that my friends is never going to happen if we believe in God. I pray every night and I pray everyday for protection ,for healing, but not only for myself but for everybody I know. My friends, my family, even for those who do not believe I pray for . And you guys can laugh and carry on and think that what I believe in is silly because I can't see God or I can't touch God. He is in the midst of everything. If two people are talking about him he is there. And yes life does seem tragic and it seems unfair and people think why would a God do this? Because it's a part of his plan, because our lives are not ours they are his, he created us. Life is too short to live the same day twice, children these days don't know God, because the world has literally taking him out of everything. This world is broken, the people are broken, and I will never bring a child into this world the way that it is now. We need to teach the children about God, read them scriptures, just because you go to church does not make you a Christian any more than standing in a barn makes you an animal. You have got to believe, you have got to have faith, you have got to love God and believe that he is your Creator, that he is the master, that Jesus is the Messiah the Son of God, the man who gave His life for ours, Whose blood poured out on a cross, who said "father forgive them for they do not know what they have done." Even though they made fun of him, laughed in his face, spit on him, hit him, kick him, called him nasty names, he still forgave them,he still ask God to forgive them. All these miracles he performed, they still denied, they still looked the other way. They were blind, blinder than the blind men that he healed, but through all that, he still loved them, still forgave them, and that is true love. The love only a God can have. No human could ever love someone that much specially after all we have done. All our mistakes and sins and yet he still loves us. We need to stop talking and start doing more and Christians. Stand together and bring more to him. I love God and he is the only thing i am addicted to. The only one who i will die for. I love my family but even they are not mine. They are his. This world will be gone someday. And so will we. But where will you be?