God

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jake_from_state_farm
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jake_from_state_farm

Guest
So, I recently just got back from a church camp that I was not even suppose to go to because of my age, but instead be a counselor at. Threw gods grace I want as a camper. What the pastor said, it went way beyond what I was expecting...but of course god always does that. I went to camp looking for help...guidance...passion for god... I left with answers...direction...mentors.....and much more then just passion...God gave me an unstoppable spirit! I left with new faith, his loving power...his grace...and a long awaited renewal. This is not my testimony...this is a new step in my faith that strengthens my love for god. God gave me a choice at camp... be normal... take the easy path of a christian... or take up my banner and chose a path hardly any take. Being a christian three years ago was the BEST choice I every made...I would never take it back for anything. But I also knew it was going to be a hard one and choice that will make or brake me. one that will test my faith... and OH BOY did it! but I have gone much to far to back down!!!!! Being a christian was and still is a worth while choice! I ask god to give me more then what I can handle so I can pursue him willingly and freely!!!! I JUST PRAISE HIM WITH ALL MY HEART, BOY AND SOUL!!!! GOD I KNOW YOU WILL PROVIDE. GOD I KNOW EVERYTHING I DO IT FOR YOU! I AM A MAN THAT IS WILLINGLY SEEKING OUT YOUR HEART! SO i PRY THIS TO YOU! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE! BUT GIVE ME THE POWER YOU GAVE THE APOSTLES SO THAT THIS WORLD WILL SEE YOU AGAIN! GIVE ME THE STRENGTH, GIVE ME THE WISDOM OF YOU! I pray that you allow me to do great things threw you! I also ask that you allow me to put on your armor and that you anointment my words threw you! I plan on shaking this generation! I plan on changing this generation, but not just this generation, but all generations, until I am dead and in heaven. I am not going to be a "good" christian! and just make it with my family... I am going to be a GREAT CHRISTIAN AND BRING BUS LOADS! I am going to make sure that I change people!