Godkind

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Heavenian

Jun 18, 2020

The Word of God is Truth and the only Truth in the whole universe. The Word is True. Anything contrary to the Word of God is a big and an absolute lie. If you want to know the Truth about anything, go to the Word. The Word created all things. For it is written, “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God; all things were made through Him, and without Him was not anything made that was made (John 1:1-3).”

As Children of God, we are born of God. So, a Christian is not born of man but of God. Since we are not born of man, we are not mankind. And we should not associate ourselves with mankind because we are not mankind but Godkind. When we called ourselves mankind we associate with mankind.
How can you be born of God and you say or call yourself mankind! This is absolutely wrong. Those who are born of man are mankind and those who are born of God are Godkind. Those who are born of man have different origin from those born of God. They are quite two different species of people.

God cannot give birth to mankind but to Godkind.
Man cannot give birth to Godkind but to mankind.
That’s why the HOLY SPIRIT says, “For HE who sanctifies and those who are sanctified have all one origin. That is why HE is not ashamed to call them Brethren,... (Hebrew 2:11).” We are Godkind. We have one origin with the LORD. Hallelujah!!! Glory to God!!!

Can a dog give birth to a monkey? Absolutely no. A dog can only give birth to a dog.
Can a goat give birth to a cow? Absolutely no. A goat can only give birth to a goat.
Can an apple tree bear grapefruit? Absolutely no. An apple tree can only bear apple fruits.
Also, man can only give birth to his kind called mankind. And God can only give birth to Godkind.
For it is written, “But to all who received HIM, who believed in HIS Name, HE gave power to become children of God; who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God (John 1:12-13).”
Now, take note of this. The word “man” refers to male and female. For it is written, “This is the book of the generations of Adam. When God created man, He made him in the likeness of God. Male and female He created them, and He blessed them and named them “man” when they were created (Genesis 5:1-2).”
So, when the word “man” is used here refer to male and female. And all those who are born of man (male and female) are all “mankind”. So, as a child of God, don’t associate yourself with mankind because you are not born of man but born of God. Don’t introduce yourself as mankind because you are not mankind, but you are Godkind. You are born of God. Thus, says the HOLY SPIRIT to you, “You have Been born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever (1 Peter 1:23).” Remember, the Word of God is God (John 1:1-3). GOD gave birth to you.

Those born of man are mankind and those born of God are Godkind. That’s why the LORD says, “You are gods, sons of the Most High, all of you;...(Psalms 82:6).”
Finally, if you associate yourself with mankind that is, if you see like mankind, talk like mankind, think like mankind, and do things like mankind; you will die like mankind even though you are Godkind. Read what the LORD said in Psalms 82:1-7.

Thank You LORD JESUS for given us the HOLY SPIRIT who teaches us all things and bring to our remembrance all what you have said.
RIGHTEOUS FATHER, You are Good. Thank You LORD for your Love, Favor, Mercy and Grace in JESUS’ NAME. Amen!
Thanks,
JESUS IS LORD

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
The Word of God is Truth and the only Truth in the whole universe. The Word is True.
If you mean that Jesus (the Word of God) is true, then yes. If you mean that the word of God (the Bible) is the only truth, then no.

Anything contrary to the Word of God is a big and an absolute lie.
Essentially, I agree to your statement, though I would not phrase it this way.

If you want to know the Truth about anything, go to the Word.
Try learning the truth about Python programming, multivariate statistics, or techniques for finishing furniture from the Bible. Jesus can certainly teach us these things, but He expects us to learn the normal way: by experimentation, study and practice.

As Children of God, we are born of God. So, a Christian is not born of man but of God. Since we are not born of man, we are not mankind.
Now you're drifting off to the land of Ridiculous.

And we should not associate ourselves with mankind because we are not mankind but Godkind.
This is contrary to the word of God and therefore is "a big and an absolute lie".

1 Corinthians 10:9-10 I wrote to you in my letter not to associate with sexually immoral people— not at all meaning the people of this world who are immoral, or the greedy and swindlers, or idolaters. In that case you would have to leave this world.

How can you be born of God and you say or call yourself mankind! This is absolutely wrong. Those who are born of man are mankind and those who are born of God are Godkind. Those who are born of man have different origin from those born of God. They are quite two different species of people.
We do not become non-human when we are saved; rather, we become redeemed humans.

God cannot give birth to mankind but to Godkind.
Again, your twisting of the language renders your statement ridiculous.

Those born of man are mankind and those born of God are Godkind. That’s why the LORD says, “You are gods, sons of the Most High, all of you;...(Psalms 82:6).”
Respectfully, you don't understand this verse at all. God is not talking to humans here, but to divine beings.

Finally, if you associate yourself with mankind that is, if you see like mankind, talk like mankind, think like mankind, and do things like mankind; you will die like mankind even though you are Godkind. Read what the LORD said in Psalms 82:1-7.
Again, God is not talking to humans here.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Finally, if you associate yourself with mankind that is, if you see like mankind, talk like mankind, think
like mankind, and do things like mankind; you will die like mankind even though you are Godkind.
Scripture says in 1 Timothy 2:5 ~

New International Version
For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus,

New Living Translation
For, There is one God and one Mediator who can reconcile God and humanity—the man Christ Jesus.

English Standard Version
For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,

Berean Study Bible
For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,

Berean Literal Bible
For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,

King James Bible
For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

New King James Version
For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus,

New American Standard Bible
For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus,

NASB 1995
For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,

NASB 1977
For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,

Amplified Bible
For there is [only] one God, and [only] one Mediator between God and mankind, the Man Christ Jesus,

Christian Standard Bible
For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus,

Holman Christian Standard Bible
For there is one God and one mediator between God and humanity, Christ Jesus, Himself human,

American Standard Version
For there is one God, one mediator also between God and men, himself man, Christ Jesus,

Douay-Rheims Bible
For there is one God, and one mediator of God and men, the man Christ Jesus:

Good News Translation
For there is one God, and there is one who brings God and human beings together, the man Christ Jesus,

International Standard Version
There is one God. There is also one mediator between God and human beings—a human, the Messiah Jesus.

Literal Standard Version
for [there is] one God, also one mediator of God and of men—the man Christ Jesus,

New American Bible
For there is one God. There is also one mediator between God and the human race, Christ Jesus, himself human,

NET Bible
For there is one God and one intermediary between God and humanity, Christ Jesus, himself human,

New Revised Standard Version
For there is one God; there is also one mediator between God and humankind, Christ Jesus, himself human,

New Heart English Bible
For there is one God, and one mediator between God and humanity, a human, Christ Jesus,

Weymouth New Testament
For there is but one God and but one Mediator between God and men--Christ Jesus, Himself man;

World English Bible
For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,

Young's Literal Translation
for one is God, one also is mediator of God and of men, the man Christ Jesus,

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Heavenian,

I can see your interest in the Word and zeal . Glad you are looking to God's Word .

May I share something that puzzled me for years as I would read the passage Jesus spoke in your citation?

I try to use what I was taught as rules of interpretation to understand difficult passages. One is to go with what you know is established basic Bible doctrine. The other is that the Bible does not contradict itself.

I ask first, does God lie?
Answer is obviously No.
Did Jesus ever lie?
No.
Why did they want to execute Jesus?
A:. For blasphemy. They did not believe that He was God, even though He proved it by creating many thousands of things, performing miracles that have never been seen in history. He accepted worship since it was fitting and appropriate. There are lots of verses in the OT and NT that refer to Him as such.

The men he calls "gods", did they sin?
Yes.
Now my confusion. First is that I don't know it all. Second is that I am not God.
What did Jesus mean by that term?
He knew they were sinners. He knew that they could Not create. He knew they did not resemble God, but we're sons of men.

Ok, would you agree so far?

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
...a Christian is not born of man but of God. Since we are not born of man, we are not mankind. And we should not associate ourselves with mankind because we are not mankind but Godkind.
Hello Heavenian, interesting post. I have a couple of questions before I comment however. First off, concerning the words of yours that I both quoted and put in bold type above, what is the scope of your meaning :unsure: I ask because of verses such as these,

Mark 16
15 And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.”
Acts 1
8 ”You will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be My witnesses both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and even to the remotest part of the earth.”
Romans 10
17 Faith comes from hearing, and hearing by the word of Christ.​

If this is the case, doesn't the rest of what is said about the ones who are called "gods" by God in v6 seem a bit odd to you :unsure:

Psalm 82
1 God takes His stand in His own congregation.
He judges in the midst of the rulers.
2 How long will you judge unjustly
And show partiality to the wicked?
Selah.
3 Vindicate the weak and fatherless;
Do justice to the afflicted and destitute.
4 Rescue the weak and needy;
Deliver them out of the hand of the wicked.
5 They do not know nor do they understand;
They walk about in darkness;
All the foundations of the earth are shaken.
6 I said, “You are gods,
And all of you are sons of the Most High.
7 Nevertheless you will die like men
And fall like any one of the princes.”
8 Arise, O God, judge the earth!
For it is You who possesses all the nations.​

The description of the "gods" being referred to here (the rulers/judges of Israel at that time) appear to be among the wicked of mankind who will, in the end, be judged/condemned/destroyed like mere men (reprobate) by God (v7 also indicates that their deaths will be like those of "fallen princes" (like the rulers of an overthrown nation), IOW, "violent".

Since all of this is true of these "gods", I'm not sure that the use of v6 (or the corresponding verse for that matter, John 10:34) can be seen as something that supports your presupposition.

God bless you!

~Deut

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Heavenian,

There are a few verses in John 10 that used to confuse me. Maybe we can check them out together, because they speak to your topic, but I just went back to scan your post and might have missed it. It's Jesus speaking to the lost in John chapter 10. "I and my Father are one. .31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him. .32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me? 33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God. 34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; 36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?"

These Jews were going to execute Jesus for what?
Blasphemy, because He was claiming to be God. Under O.T. law they had recourse to prosecute IF a man used blasphemy like referring to himself, a mere man, as God.
Now, if Jesus was just a mere man like you and like me, that would be blasphemy.
Was Jesus a man?
Absolutely yes, as Magenta kindly pointed out from the Bible.
Was, Jesus God?
100% Yes, and He did not deny that fact or He would have been a liar like the Jews He spoke to. In fact He proved it by healings, raising the dead, walking on water, feeding thousands of families on at least three different occasions. He fulfilled all of the O.T. prophesies as well as the types that pointed to Him from Genesis to that time.

36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
Is Jesus Deity? Yes! Sent into the world from the throne next to the Father. THE Son, not a son from spiritual birth.
I haven't read that we are equal too or "little gods" like some preachers told us.

I've met folks who thought that they were able to create from nothing as Jesus created the universe. I'm still waiting to see them make just one sandwich the way Jesus fed tens of thousands of hungry people. Buying the ingredients at the store isn't the same is it?
They might say, LOOK I'm JUST LIKE JESUS. LOOK HOW CREATIVE I AM. I MADE A HAPPY FACE WITH MUSTARD! 🙂
That's pretty silly isn't it?
So are a LOT of preachers.

Q: Why did Jesus refer to these Jews as gods?
They were just men, and wicked sinners at that! It's a question that needs answered and I think our friend Deuteronomy picked the perfect passage. Look at Christ's statement.3
Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? 35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

Rule of interpretation:. Don't listen to foolish preachers like these Jews or TV preachers, search the Bible until the answers are given.
Jesus quoted the perfect verse from Psalm 82 for the situation. Let's get the context again.

Psalms 82
  1. 1 God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.
  2. 2 How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah.
  3. 3 Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.
  4. 4 Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.
  5. 5 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.
  6. 6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
  7. 7 But ye shall die like men...."

They would die like men.
Didn't it say, "you are children of the most High?"
I wonder WHY they die like men?
The thing we have to know is that the ones He's referring to were in a position as judges, spokesmen for God. For instance, Moses was as a god to Pharaoh. Moses was speaking on God's behalf as an embassador. God spoke through Moses. Moses was just a man, but he was speaking what God told him in the position of a Judge of His people. Pharaoh was to receive the messages in the same manner . These men Psalm 82 were given the responsibility to judge according to God's law, justly and impartially. They did not.
So God judges among the judges who represented Him unrighteously. Read verse 2 on. See what it says......then verse 7.

These judges were not the Almighty.
Neither are God's children.
The ONLY EXCEPTION is the only begotten Son of God Jesus the Righteous.

Please read this several times before getting back with me if you will.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Wrap up...

How about those Jesus was accused and judged by and about to be executed by?
Psalm 82 applies to them as Jesus was the God standing in the congregation of those powerful judges, those gods who judged Jesus the Judge unrighteously. They would die like men.
They were supposed to recognize Jesus as the Almighty and yes the man in One person.
Instead, they were condemning the Savior.
They were trusting in good works, just like people do today.

The only way to TRULY become a son of God and be saved from Hell is how???

Galatians 3:26
"For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus."

Please watch this good message that's only a few minutes. He is speaking to college students in their state college class.

The Lord bless you Heavenian.
Please let me know what you think.

Heavenian

Jun 18, 2020
Peace be with you all.
If I say other things which the LORD has revealed to me concerning this, many will still degree with it. So, to answer your questions, please just ask the HOLY SPIRIT if what I wrote is true or not. The message is from HIM. So, ask HIM if it is True or not. Just say, “LORD in the Name of JESUS, is what Heavenian saying in the message he wrote titled ‘Godkind’ true?"

Now, The Lord bless you and keep you; The Lord make His face shine upon you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance upon you, And give you peace.

Thanks,
JESUS IS LORD.

Heavenian

Jun 18, 2020
Peace be with you all.
If I say other things which the LORD has revealed to me concerning this, many will still disagree with it. So, to answer your questions, please just ask the HOLY SPIRIT if what I wrote is true or not. The message is from HIM. So, ask HIM if it is True or not. Just say, “LORD in the Name of JESUS, is what Heavenian saying in the message he wrote titled ‘Godkind’ true?"

Now, The Lord bless you and keep you; The Lord make His face shine upon you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance upon you, And give you peace.

Thanks,
JESUS IS LORD.