Gods life

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
So you've heard it now total depravity at its finest.

God breathed a crap machine into Adam.

Not even any acknowledgement for his response.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
So you've heard it now total depravity at its finest.

God breathed a crap machine into Adam.

Not even any acknowledgement for his response.
It's a CPAP machine. And the Bible says God breathed into Adam's nostrils the breath of life and he became a living soul.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Can you read. There is no R in CPAP. Google it. You might even laugh.
Cameron im not going to laugh at that

The joke is suggesting God snotted on Adam

I'm. Not amused

You said God breathed life into Adam.

What life did he breath into Adam

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Cameron im not going to laugh at that

The joke is suggesting God snotted on Adam

I'm. Not amused

You said God breathed life into Adam.

What life did he breath into Adam
You are awfully surly lately. Have a nice evening.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Great friend you turned out to be
People will always fail us in this life. The value we place on others is evident in our forgiveness of them and our continued perseverance with them. Hope you are a better friend than me.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
You are awfully surly lately. Have a nice evening.
Not my message his

who life was breathed into Adam

John 1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
People will always fail us in this life. The value we place on others is evident in our forgiveness of them and our continued perseverance with them. Hope you are a better friend than me.
I've peserved with you for weeks so just answer the question there's a good lad eh

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Who's life was breathed into Adam

The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world. 10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him

whos life was breathed into Adam

John 1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
I'm read what you say.

If.jesus is the life, who's life was breathed into Adam.

Hellooooooo is there anyone home
It was the breath of life that was breathed into Adam. When God breathed into Adam, he (Adam) became a living being (Hebrew "Nephesh"). He did not become God. Contrast this with Jesus, "The Last Adam", who is the Life-giving Spirit. (1 Corinthians 15:45)

Adam did not have the indwelling life of God.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
It was the breath of life that was breathed into Adam. When God breathed into Adam, he (Adam) became a living being (Hebrew "Nephesh"). He did not become God. Contrast this with Jesus, "The Last Adam", who is the Life-giving Spirit. (1 Corinthians 15:45)

Adam did not have the indwelling life of God.
Who's life was breathed into Adam

The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world. 10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him

whos life was breathed into Adam

John 1