Gods life

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
this be what I see:

God sent Son, Jesus to earth to reverse the curse of the enemies of God that began in unbelief to God by Adam who ate from the first tree that brought death to all flesh. After Son the only one in flesh that did to all the law perfect for us to be as if are perfect through his done work, are saved by Father to do as the same as Son did. Love all and not fight back at all in flesh and blood at all.
'"the art of fighting without fighting"

Romans 7:24-25

Authorized (King James) Version

24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death? 25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Romans 8:1-3

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. 3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

Since all sin is condemned to the first born birth of flesh. I see to reckon me dead to the first birth daily to be alive to God in god's Spirit and Truth, not Evil's anymore thanks, hope to have helped in your walk with Father and Son as Won (One) for you too
God knitted your imagination together in your mothers womb,..... Flesh

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
The battle is not against flesh and blood,..The words of the Messiah.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Scripture: Let's see if you can start reading and quoting from it before you begin asking us to "spot it." ;)
I'll wait for all you lot to slot it as your so good at all slotting what you like.

Like some kind of fruit machine

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Scripture: Let's see if you can start reading and quoting from it before you begin asking us to "spot it." ;)
Ok see if ye can slot it in 😃

Genesis 1.27-28 heavenly life of all men created in one man Adam in heaven.
The lord said to Adam fill the earth and multiply my life.

Genesis 2.7. Heavenly life of all men recreated and breathed into to one earthly man Adam , the heavenly life that was first created in Adam in heaven.

1 Corinthians 15:47
47 The first man was of the dust of the earth; the second man is of heaven.

1 Corinthians 15:45

If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body.

Adam and eve someone you loved

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
no difference between flesh and.
spirit in God's eyes the flesh is temple for the spirit.

Gods life is in the earth as well as spirit.

Is heavenly life is in the blood created from his heavenly earth.

So ye therefore should remember God's will is to be done on earth as it is in heaven

Further more Gods commandments where placed in the foundations of the earth the stone tablets

View attachment 263054
You and I disagree, and the tis okay with me, to each their own

John 4:23-24

23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. 24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
You and I disagree, and the tis okay with me, to each their own

John 4:23-24

23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. 24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
can't worship him in spirit without anything to worship him.

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
God knitted your imagination together in your mothers womb,..... Flesh
And me, I am dead to that first born flesh.

Romans 6:1-12

6 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? 2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein? 3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? 4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. 5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection: 6 knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. 7 For he that is dead is freed from sin. 8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him: 9 knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him. 10 For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God. 11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
And me, I am dead to that first born flesh.

Romans 6:1-12

6 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? 2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein? 3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? 4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. 5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection: 6 knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. 7 For he that is dead is freed from sin. 8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him: 9 knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him. 10 For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God. 11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.
Grace means Good will 😃

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
can't worship him in spirit without anything to worship him.
Okay as said I disagree with you to agree, are you okay with that, I believe free choice is a gift to choose, you choose as you choose, so do I, I see as I see and so do you, there is no argument from me how you choose, thank you

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
Grace means Good will 😃
Grace race is
God
Raises
A
Child
Eternally

Jesus
Eternal
Savior
Unto
Salvation
Christ
Has
Risen
Insured
Salvation
Today

Done by God not me or anyone else, It is god's Love to appreciate Psalms 100:4, to see wha tis done Psalms 103:12 in Son John 19:30 to live new in the Spirit and /Truth given one to be new in and love all
Have a blessed day

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Fear only this, not those that can destroy the body, rather God who can destroy both body and Soul thanks hav e a blessed day
Mathew 26:38

Then Jesus said to them, “My soul is overwhelmed with sorrow to the point of death. Stay here and keep watch with me.”

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Fear only this, not those that can destroy the body, rather God who can destroy both body and Soul thanks hav e a blessed day
Ezekiel 18;4

For everyone belongs to me, the parent as well as the child—both alike belong to me.

Therefore

Screenshot_20240420-002515.png

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
Mathew 26:38

Then Jesus said to them, “My soul is overwhelmed with sorrow to the point of death. Stay here and keep watch with me.”
Yes, and after death for us the people, not for the self, for he is perfect and is One with Father as Father is one with Son.
the death had to be in order to fulfill the first Covenant perfectly

Matt 5:18, John 19:30, Hebrews 9:14-17
See Acts 1 after risen, how and why he hung out for forty days before Pentecost came. Explaining to the Disciples why he had to die first, then be risen new for us to do the same, be dead to our first birth of flesh that evil took a hold of by the first Adam, not the second Adam

Born again in of God's spirit and Truth is the call, thanks held alive new, still in the old man flesh, not yet redeemed yet, yet as made new in the Truth from God, not others or even ourselves either
if I get any credit, then it might not be from God is what I see to be aware of for that to not take hold of me again in trust to God to keep me aware and stand in truth

Acts 17:28

28 for in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

Dead, reckoned as dead to the first born self, to be alive to Father God in the risen Son for us to see truth and be freed to do love to all in the same mercy and truth given us, " the art of fighting without fighting"

Thanks

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Yes, and after death for us the people, not for the self, for he is perfect and is One with Father as Father is one with Son.

See Acts 1 after risen, how and why he hung out for forty days before Pentecost came. Explaining to the Disciples why he had to die first, then be risen new for us to do the same, be dead to our first birth of flesh that evil took a hold of by the first Adam, not the second Adam

Born again in of God's spirit and Truth is the call, thanks held alive new, still in the old man flesh, not yet redeemed yet, yet as made new in the Truth from God, not others or even ourselves either
if I get any credit, then it might not be from God is what I see to be aware of for that to not take hold of me again in trust to God to keep me aware and stand in truth

28 for in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

Dead, reckoned as dead to the first born self, to be alive to Father God in the risen Son for us to see truth and be freed to do love to all in the same mercy and truth given us, " the art of fighting without fighting"

Thanks
have to have life in order to live first 😃

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012

Thanks

Hebrews 7:11-12

11 If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received the law,) what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron? 12 For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
Ezekiel 18;4

For everyone belongs to me, the parent as well as the child—both alike belong to me.

Therefore

View attachment 263075
no ethical philosophy here, no esoteric either, I am Nothing, God is everything owns all and lets all have free choice to choose God or not consciously, I choose God, and God chooses us.
That is the only call left after the death that took away all sin from Father's sight for us to now enter into unto God's Courtus in thanksgiving and praise in our time of need, my time is constantly thanks

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023

Thanks
You never acknowledged Jesus had a soul 😃