C
Cabbage
Guest
So, I'm new to this whole blogging idea. Growing up, I have always been a few years behind technology, so I guess just like the cell phone, laptop and mp3, this will be added to my list of things that I was behind on! As I debated on a few life stories that I could talk about, thought about some topics that I would like to voice my opinion on, and read over some other blogs, I thought that I would just tell you that God loves you!
You are beautiful and special in His eyes. He calls you His chosen people. He calls you holy. He calls you a special possession. Yes, I'm talking to you! So many times we look back at our sins, our past, and our failures and we think that we can never become more than that. We make up reasons why we aren't good enough. We look back at the people who have doubted us over the years and in a weak moment, we believe it. We believe the lies, the doubts, the fears and we give into them. We begin to doubt God. We begin to doubt our faith and ourselves. I mean, who are we fooling? We call ourselves Christians, but since we have gotten addicted to sexual sin, addicted to drugs/alcohol, addicted to the desires of the world, instead of calling ourselves Christians, we have to call ourselves Hypocrites.
Ever been there? We ALL have! But you know, one of the best things about God is that He is ALWAYS there when we need Him. He doesn't live on the Christian chat sites. He doesn't live in the church building. If you are a born again believer, He lives in your heart. You might be questioning my ability to write this blog. I am only 21 so what do I know? I know that I don't have years of experience in the "real" world, but I have been through enough. I have been through years of abuse, loss, and loneliness. I have been through heartache, disease, infertility.... I have been through a lot. So in the dark times of life, remember that God has your back. He loves you even when it doesn't feel like it! He also forgives you of your sins if you ask Him. No matter what you have done, God will forgive you and then you can forgive yourself.
Deuteronomy 7:6 "For you are a people holy to the LORD your God. The LORD your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession."
You might be on this site because you have had a failed marriage, been abused, lost a family member, or maybe you are just looking for direction or some Christian friends because you're lonely. But keep pushing! God is stronger than anything Satan can throw at you! Don't give up your faith because you are going through a hard time! I'm here to talk if you ever need me! I hope everyone has a blessed day or night depending on where you or from. Blessings to all of you!
With Love in Christ,
Alisha
You are beautiful and special in His eyes. He calls you His chosen people. He calls you holy. He calls you a special possession. Yes, I'm talking to you! So many times we look back at our sins, our past, and our failures and we think that we can never become more than that. We make up reasons why we aren't good enough. We look back at the people who have doubted us over the years and in a weak moment, we believe it. We believe the lies, the doubts, the fears and we give into them. We begin to doubt God. We begin to doubt our faith and ourselves. I mean, who are we fooling? We call ourselves Christians, but since we have gotten addicted to sexual sin, addicted to drugs/alcohol, addicted to the desires of the world, instead of calling ourselves Christians, we have to call ourselves Hypocrites.
Ever been there? We ALL have! But you know, one of the best things about God is that He is ALWAYS there when we need Him. He doesn't live on the Christian chat sites. He doesn't live in the church building. If you are a born again believer, He lives in your heart. You might be questioning my ability to write this blog. I am only 21 so what do I know? I know that I don't have years of experience in the "real" world, but I have been through enough. I have been through years of abuse, loss, and loneliness. I have been through heartache, disease, infertility.... I have been through a lot. So in the dark times of life, remember that God has your back. He loves you even when it doesn't feel like it! He also forgives you of your sins if you ask Him. No matter what you have done, God will forgive you and then you can forgive yourself.
Deuteronomy 7:6 "For you are a people holy to the LORD your God. The LORD your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession."
You might be on this site because you have had a failed marriage, been abused, lost a family member, or maybe you are just looking for direction or some Christian friends because you're lonely. But keep pushing! God is stronger than anything Satan can throw at you! Don't give up your faith because you are going through a hard time! I'm here to talk if you ever need me! I hope everyone has a blessed day or night depending on where you or from. Blessings to all of you!
With Love in Christ,
Alisha