Gods love can't be explained only experienced.

  • Thread starter Thread starter womanofchrist27
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

womanofchrist27

Guest
Gods love can't be explained only experienced.
One time I was cornered. I was caught off guard one time. I tried to explain my religion and God. I forgot to say the right things but seeing this is really something. Yes, I cant quite verbalize everything about God and how He changed me and how He is my Father now and all but it can be made through experience. Lots of prayers. Lots and lots for them to experience too, the awesome love of God.