My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
Galatians 2:20 (NLT)
How can a person know that you love him/her? Can you simply say, "I love you" to someone? Can you simply be friendly and kind to that person? I think friendliness and kindness has much to do with showing love to someone, but I believe that there is more. Jesus Christ showed His great love for us when He gave His life for us. Romans 5:8 tells us that while we still in our sinfulness, Christ died for us. An ultimate sacrifice for sins, don't you think?
Those of us who have been saved by God's grace are recipients of God's love to us. Jesus Christ is now and forever will be our Lord and Savior. How can we share this great love with individuals who have never heard about God? How can we share the good news that Jesus Christ came into the world to die for the sins of the entire world? By giving of ourselves to people in need, we can tell people around us that there is more to life than just mere existing. By giving ourselves to a world of hurting people, we show God's love and compassion. Jesus Christ gave His life to a lost world. We Christians need to give the hope found in knowing Jesus Christ to a world that is plagued by sin and misery. Let's make a solid effort to minister to those in need of God's love, joy, and peace today.
Galatians 2:20 (NLT)
How can a person know that you love him/her? Can you simply say, "I love you" to someone? Can you simply be friendly and kind to that person? I think friendliness and kindness has much to do with showing love to someone, but I believe that there is more. Jesus Christ showed His great love for us when He gave His life for us. Romans 5:8 tells us that while we still in our sinfulness, Christ died for us. An ultimate sacrifice for sins, don't you think?
Those of us who have been saved by God's grace are recipients of God's love to us. Jesus Christ is now and forever will be our Lord and Savior. How can we share this great love with individuals who have never heard about God? How can we share the good news that Jesus Christ came into the world to die for the sins of the entire world? By giving of ourselves to people in need, we can tell people around us that there is more to life than just mere existing. By giving ourselves to a world of hurting people, we show God's love and compassion. Jesus Christ gave His life to a lost world. We Christians need to give the hope found in knowing Jesus Christ to a world that is plagued by sin and misery. Let's make a solid effort to minister to those in need of God's love, joy, and peace today.