Gods Love is Perfectly Devine!

  • Thread starter Thread starter BurdenBarer4U
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

BurdenBarer4U

Guest
God's Love is not only his greatest gifts,
God said, that He is Love!
That's what I pray for, I just want to be filled
with as much of His Love that he will fill me with!

I do have a profound question that I want to ask
every one to help me answer!
If any Person in here, or any place in the world
that even may be ever so Religious, but is so unkind
in so many ways to other people, and they have
no Love at all! You can feel it, and see its not in them!

So if these people claim to know God, and say
that God lives in them, and yet they have no Love,
What does this mean? So if GOD IS LOVE,
Does that mean if they have no Love,
they don't even have God!
I actually feel sorry for these people, they need
God and his Love! But even if they hurt me,
I still Love them! I can feel the God in my heart
Loving them! Lets all keep praying for them!

Gods Love.jpg