God's love

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

South_FLA

Senior Member
Jan 1, 2017
575
16
18
30
Why does God want anything to do with me anyway? Why did he even "call" me? I think I hate God. Never liked God before, never cared about him. Now he has "called" me but nothing is really happening. Maybe this is the "For many are called, but few are chosen." crap. I thought God finishes the work he does in people?

EDIT: He called me in 2015 and my life is still garbage.
 
Last edited:
Never mind don't respond to this. I'm just extremely pissed off. I need to cool down.
 
Why does God want anything to do with me anyway? Why did he even "call" me? I think I hate God. Never liked God before, never cared about him. Now he has "called" me but nothing is really happening. Maybe this is the "For many are called, but few are chosen." crap. I thought God finishes the work he does in people?

EDIT: He called me in 2015 and my life is still garbage.
U****just give him your garbage and commit to His will----you will feel better about it later-----when I got off of drugs 40 years ago---it took awhile to "feel" normal----God will honor your commitment-------(God has a good garbage disposal)...
 
U****just give him your garbage and commit to His will----you will feel better about it later-----when I got off of drugs 40 years ago---it took awhile to "feel" normal----God will honor your commitment-------(God has a good garbage disposal)...

"God has a good garbage disposal" --- I like that!
 
Just remember, God never promised a perfect life on Earth....
Look at Job....
He promised 2 things, 1 that you will be saved... 2 the world will hate you.
 
Why does God want anything to do with me anyway? Why did he even "call" me? I think I hate God. Never liked God before, never cared about him. Now he has "called" me but nothing is really happening. Maybe this is the "For many are called, but few are chosen." crap. I thought God finishes the work he does in people?

EDIT: He called me in 2015 and my life is still garbage.
You must have a preconceived notion as to how the Lord works in our lives. Wipe your mind clean. Start over again. Love the Lord with all your heart, mind, and soul, and love your neighbor as yourself. See what happens.
 
Why does God want anything to do with me anyway? Why did he even "call" me? I think I hate God. Never liked God before, never cared about him. Now he has "called" me but nothing is really happening. Maybe this is the "For many are called, but few are chosen." crap. I thought God finishes the work he does in people?

EDIT: He called me in 2015 and my life is still garbage.
A challenge. Try and find one person God called in the Bible who then went on to a smooth and easy life.
 
  • Like
Reactions: oldethennew