God's People were "The Literal Jews", and now are "The Spiritual Jews" No one else..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 25, 2021
Again, good luck

You have been reported
Again, good luck

You have been reported
Hello eternally...The peace of Jesus "The Jewish Christ" who is the Holy Spirit, The Eternal Father, Son of God and Son of man, The God of Abraham and The Living God in His human nature be with you...You say:<<You have been reported<< And?!! What is the crime I've committed?!! Tell you the truth or proving you incorrect?!! They did that to the Jewish Christ too....Brother James...

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
...Before I came to this forum you have read your bible for years and?!!!!!!!!! NADA!!!!NOPETHING!!!!
explain?

what do you know about me?
what are you talking about?

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Paul says: Sometimes I have to become a gentile 'cause they do not understand me so I have to speak in human terms....
o i see. so you declare yourself to be a vaulted 'ascended master above and beyond the scripture' and i'm supposed to grovel at your feet for crumbs of understanding.
thanks for the clarity. :)

so, Mssr. Stranger, if you are indeed wise, maybe you could tell me why i'm supposed to believe you instead of the word of God and the thousands of years of theology & wisdom that came before you suddenly got such a high opinion of yourself? -- why i shouldn't just laugh at your vain idiocy and stop visiting your thread?

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
They did that to the Jewish Christ too....
'any and all persecution' = 'the persecution of the Messiah' is a false equivalency, and a sorrowfully common one at that.

prove yourself, prophet. what have i got in my pocket?

Mar 25, 2021
explain?

what do you know about me?
what are you talking about?
Hello posthuman.. The Peace of Jesus "The Jewish Christ" who is The Holy Spirit, The Eternal Father, Son of God and Son of man, The God of Abraham and The Living God in His human nature be with you...YOU SAY:<<<what do you know about me?<<

I "ONLY" answer your posts!...Do say something 'bout you in'em?!!! Brother James.....

Mar 25, 2021
o i see. so you declare yourself to be a vaulted 'ascended master above and beyond the scripture' and i'm supposed to grovel at your feet for crumbs of understanding.
thanks for the clarity. :)

so, Mssr. Stranger, if you are indeed wise, maybe you could tell me why i'm supposed to believe you instead of the word of God and the thousands of years of theology & wisdom that came before you suddenly got such a high opinion of yourself? -- why i shouldn't just laugh at your vain idiocy and stop visiting your thread?
Hello posthuman...The Peace of Jesus "The Jewish Christ" who is the Holy Spirit, The Eternal Father, Son of God and Son of man, The God of Abraham and the Living God in His human nature, be with you....YOU SAY:<<
]o i see. so you declare yourself to be a vaulted 'ascended master above and beyond the scripture' and i'm supposed to grovel at your feet for crumbs of understanding.
thanks for the clarity. :)<<<<

GROW UP!!! Please!....Brother James......

Mar 25, 2021
'any and all persecution' = 'the persecution of the Messiah' is a false equivalency, and a sorrowfully common one at that.

prove yourself, prophet. what have i got in my pocket?
Hello posthuman..The Peace of Jesus "The Jewish Christ" who is The Holy Spirit. The Eternal Father, Son of God and Son of man, The God of Abraham and the Living God in His human nature, be with you....YOU SAY:<<the persecution of the Messiah' is a false equivalency, and a sorrowfully common one at that.>>OOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!

You say:<<prove yourself, prophet. what have i got in my pocket? [/QUOTE]<<<You have lucifer!! Am I correct?!! this time....Brother James.....

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
All this Jew/gentile argument is just muddying the waters. God told us about Himself before God created the Hebrews, and the Hebrews were created to help mankind know God. God is not gentile, God is not Jewish, God is a spirit and holy.

Christ did not spend those three days after He was crucified to save us as a Jew. He was dead in the flesh and alive in the spirit. His body had gentile roots as Matthew tells us in his genealogy. Ruth and Rahab were gentiles, and there is a question about Bathsheba and Tamar.

Jan 12, 2019
You're just playing games man. It can't be made more clear than this, to deny it is the best example of being willingly ignorant I've seen.
It is clear to you because you want it to be.

The context before Romans 2:28 was Romans 2:17 and it refer to Jews from the nation Israel.

Paul is not referring to us gentiles who somehow "become Jews" spiritually there.

Jimbone

Aug 22, 2014
It is clear to you because you want it to be.

The context before Romans 2:28 was Romans 2:17 and it refer to Jews from the nation Israel.

Paul is not referring to us gentiles who somehow "become Jews" spiritually there.
You say I am seeing what I want to see yet everything I'm reading is saying God shows NO partiality at all between Jew and Greek. By the way I am not arguing that "God officially named all saved gentiles spiritual Jews", or any silly word game like that. I am saying that we are all now equal, and all of these verses cement the fact that Jesus Christ is the ONLY way for ANY of us to be saved, and anyone that says there are 2 factions under God now is wrong. Everything God was bringing through His people was fulfilled, all the way up to the judgment of the covenant breakers that ended the Age (70ad). All Jews and Gentiles are now saved the same way, by His grace, in power and truth, in the name of Jesus alone. It is now impossible for the Jews to worship God in truth by their traditions, impossible. First there is no temple, nor do they offer sacrifice as God commanded them to in that age. Second, and an even bigger problem IMO, is that God no longer dwells in temples, and in these last days has spoken through His Son Jesus Christ. I believe we have in full, everything we need to be saved and proclaim His name over everything, proclaiming the good news of His Kingdom come, on earth as it is in Heaven.

I believe scripture is closed and Paul even said if He, or anyone, came with something new gospel related, to let him be accursed. We are not to add to Gods word, and this in my mind makes a new or future temple of God, in truth, impossible. God is who commands His house be built, right? From the tent tabernacle in the desert, to the second temple in Jerusalem, God commands His house be built, not man. Well unless someone can show me where God commanded His temple built a 3rd time, then I think a 3rd temple can only be a counterfeit at best, what I was saying all this for is to point out the cold, hard fact that the Jews who have not accepted Jesus are not Gods children, and are now lost like the rest of the people outside Christ, and part of the "synagogue of satan". They are as lost and cut off from God as any gentile outside Christ. Anyone teaching anything outside of "Jesus is the only way for ALL", are wrong. They tell us SO clearly there is no Jew or Gentile, male nor female, slave nor master, but ALL are one in Christ. I wish you would just lay out very clearly what exactly you disagree with, then please show me why one would think there are two classes, now, after Jesus has fulfilled all.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
God's People were "The Literal Jews", and now are "The Spiritual Jews" No one else..

On an individual level, I would say that God desires all to receive Jesus as their Lord and Savior and be born again into the Bride of Christ, the Church.

Galatians
3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
3:29 And if ye [be] Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

God may, however, have special plans for Israel as a nation (that are yet to be realized.)

K

kaylagrl

Yay you that you got that far. I can't get past the "The Peace of Jesus "The Jewish Christ" who is the Holy Spirit, The Eternal Father, duh de duh de duh junk. Doesn't sound cultish at all. Wonder if they greet everyone they meet on the street that way? lol "Sir, you're parking in the no parking zone" Santiaguito- "The Peace of Jesus "The Jewish Christ" who is the Holy Spirit, The Eternal Father..." That would be funny to see. lol

Jan 12, 2019
You say I am seeing what I want to see yet everything I'm reading is saying God shows NO partiality at all between Jew and Greek. By the way I am not arguing that "God officially named all saved gentiles spiritual Jews", or any silly word game like that. I am saying that we are all now equal, and all of these verses cement the fact that Jesus Christ is the ONLY way for ANY of us to be saved, and anyone that says there are 2 factions under God now is wrong. Everything God was bringing through His people was fulfilled, all the way up to the judgment of the covenant breakers that ended the Age (70ad). All Jews and Gentiles are now saved the same way, by His grace, in power and truth, in the name of Jesus alone. It is now impossible for the Jews to worship God in truth by their traditions, impossible. First there is no temple, nor do they offer sacrifice as God commanded them to in that age. Second, and an even bigger problem IMO, is that God no longer dwells in temples, and in these last days has spoken through His Son Jesus Christ. I believe we have in full, everything we need to be saved and proclaim His name over everything, proclaiming the good news of His Kingdom come, on earth as it is in Heaven.

I believe scripture is closed and Paul even said if He, or anyone, came with something new gospel related, to let him be accursed. We are not to add to Gods word, and this in my mind makes a new or future temple of God, in truth, impossible. God is who commands His house be built, right? From the tent tabernacle in the desert, to the second temple in Jerusalem, God commands His house be built, not man. Well unless someone can show me where God commanded His temple built a 3rd time, then I think a 3rd temple can only be a counterfeit at best, what I was saying all this for is to point out the cold, hard fact that the Jews who have not accepted Jesus are not Gods children, and are now lost like the rest of the people outside Christ, and part of the "synagogue of satan". They are as lost and cut off from God as any gentile outside Christ. Anyone teaching anything outside of "Jesus is the only way for ALL", are wrong. They tell us SO clearly there is no Jew or Gentile, male nor female, slave nor master, but ALL are one in Christ. I wish you would just lay out very clearly what exactly you disagree with, then please show me why one would think there are two classes, now, after Jesus has fulfilled all.
How do you think those who died before Christ came, how could they be saved, Jew and gentile?

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
How do you think those who died before Christ came, how could they be saved, Jew and gentile?
This is the heart of scripture, for from the second sin entered, this is what our Father centered on for us. God wants everyone to live with Him forever, and Christ was His answer. It was the shadow of Christ for over 4,000 years, but Christ was from the beginning as we are told in the gospel of John.

Some supposed "Christians" say God let all die before Christ was crucified so David, Moses, Noah, Enoch and all the saints are dead in their sin, but scripture does not say so. In Matthews it speaks of Moses walking the streets of Jerusalem.

Jimbone

Aug 22, 2014
By Christ sacrifice just like everyone else. Do you not understand this? That everyone saved ever, be it BC or AD, EVERYONE on this planet that has ever been saved or will ever be saved are ONLY saved one way, Jesus Christ. The bible is pretty clear on this, we are ALL ans were ALL saved by grace through faith. I might not be understanding your point here because I thought these things were pretty well established. Paul does and excellent job clearing this issue up in Romans 2

Therefore you have no excuse, O man, every one of you who judges. For in passing judgment on another you condemn yourself, because you, the judge, practice the very same things. We know that the judgment of God rightly falls on those who practice such things. Do you suppose, O man—you who judge those who practice such things and yet do them yourself—that you will escape the judgment of God? Or do you presume on the riches of his kindness and forbearance and patience, not knowing that God’s kindness is meant to lead you to repentance? 5But because of your hard and impenitent heart you are storing up wrath for yourself on the day of wrath when God’s righteous judgment will be revealed.

He will render to each one according to his works: to those who by patience in well-doing seek for glory and honor and immortality, he will give eternal life; but for those who are self-seeking and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, there will be wrath and fury. There will be tribulation and distress for every human being who does evil, the Jew first and also the Greek, but glory and honor and peace for everyone who does good, the Jew first and also the Greek. For God shows no partiality.

For all who have sinned without the law will also perish without the law, and all who have sinned under the law will be judged by the law. For it is not the hearers of the law who are righteous before God, but the doers of the law who will be justified. For when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature do what the law requires, they are a law to themselves, even though they do not have the law. They show that the work of the law is written on their hearts, while their conscience also bears witness, and their conflicting thoughts accuse or even excuse them on that day when, according to my gospel, God judges the secrets of men by Christ Jesus.

But if you call yourself a Jew and rely on the law and boast in God and know his will and approve what is excellent, because you are instructed from the law; and if you are sure that you yourself are a guide to the blind, a light to those who are in darkness, an instructor of the foolish, a teacher of children, having in the law the embodiment of knowledge and truth— you then who teach others, do you not teach yourself? While you preach against stealing, do you steal? You who say that one must not commit adultery, do you commit adultery? You who abhor idols, do you rob temples? You who boast in the law dishonor God by breaking the law. For, as it is written, “The name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you.”

For circumcision indeed is of value if you obey the law, but if you break the law, your circumcision becomes uncircumcision. So, if a man who is uncircumcised keeps the precepts of the law, will not his uncircumcision be regarded as circumcision? Then he who is physically uncircumcised but keeps the law will condemn you who have the written coded and circumcision but break the law. For no one is a Jew who is merely one outwardly, nor is circumcision outward and physical. But a Jew is one inwardly, and circumcision is a matter of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the letter. His praise is not from man but from God.

I understand these things are said to the church after the Mosaic age (actually right before the end Hebrews 11 gives us a list of people who never even met Jesus before they died, yet were saved by grace through faith in God, in Jesus) but they have always applied, like everything that is truth.