gods power

  • Thread starter Thread starter cj123
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

cj123

Guest
I just wanted to say how thankful i am to this site and the people on here. I am a raised christian gone to church every sunday with mom but never knew god or actually understood god until i was 22 fell away and am slowly coming back. I just wanted to say though to anyone who does read this is i've been feeling gods power lately my worry my heavy, heavy , deep scarying worry for those in need, pain, suffering, starvation ... I feel god's been saying he hears my worry and hes telling me how powerful he is. i've been angry at god for quite sometime felt no matter how hard i prayed or did good lived a sin free life bad things on the earth still happened.
I still don't understand so much of the pain and sadness and incomprehensible things that happen but when I do get down or feel this I also am hearing and feeling like a small voice or presence of gods power and how he has so much power. I'm not sure what that means or why I am writing this but id like to believe these feelings for my own peace of mind, and I truly am hoping this is what God's trying to tell me. lately i've just had this feeling of a mighty presence where it's left me feeling overwhelmed to the point of tears. That god is real, powerful and cares.
If anyone is in the same boat as me worrying for the world children people animals all living being creatures.. and have been angry and still struggle with anger confusion towards god as I do .. I just feel hes saying almost to recognize his power..and to believe.
I pray god gives so much wisdom peace and power to anyone who reads this and can feel and have gods peace and presence upon them and for every creature and being on the earth.