Gods power

  • Thread starter Thread starter cj123
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

cj123

Guest
Just have had this on my mind.. Feeling or observing gods power.. I have been angry with god and turned my back on god because of all the awful things that have happened and are happening on this earth...but this past month specifically few weeks am somehow renewed to gods power, forgiveness and him wanting me to be guilt free... Which I still do not understand. But I just wanted to share gods power Or what he is trying to show me... At this point in my life I really feeling there is nothing in my life I want more then peace and care for all beings and creatures on the planet.

My anger towards god has turned into hoping and praying desperately that god is real because no matter what I could do in all my strength, I couldn't possibly help, restore or fix so much that has happened on this planet.
My feeling of no control and loved ones on this planet I'd do anything to protect is what has given me that desperation and out of it closeness with god.

I just wanted to share and maybe pass on gods strength he may be showing me..
To be honest I still don't understand so much on earth that happens the pain the hurt, the unimaginable but I feel in me questioning god or asking how come... Please how can I be a better person to stop these events from happening or be pleasing to you to show me what you want me to do , he is revealing to me his strength.


I am not a good writer and often jump from one point to te next but I just wanted to say if you are going through any sort of guilt as I Am I hope you can understand and have the peace that god is a forgiving And unlike anyone you will ever know. And as well a powerful god. That's what I'm feeling and am really hoping.