E
Elana
Guest
A very long time ago God promised Noah and the rest of the world that he would never flood Earth again. To signify his promise, God spread a rainbow across the sky. That is what the rainbow is supposed to represent. Satan has twisted the meaning of the rainbow to represent the LGBT community instead. I supposed they chose the rainbow to represent open mindedness, but that is not the case. The rainbow is and will always be God's promise to mankind.
I also wanted to mention what I have noticed recently in the news and through bloggers comments.
If any of you have noticed in recent events or social media, you might have noticed that the world is beginning to have hatred or dislike for Christians. They believe we are bigots, close minded, narrow minded, or intolerant. In other countries (I live in America), Christians are being executed for what they believe in also. Twenty Egyptian Christians were led to a beach and beheaded by Islamic Extremists.
Persecution is upon us and we will all be tested. The biggest test that determines whether we get to live with Jesus forever or not.
If someone had a gun to your head and asked, "Do you believe in Jesus Christ?"
How would you respond?
I would die for Jesus. Would you?
I also wanted to mention what I have noticed recently in the news and through bloggers comments.
If any of you have noticed in recent events or social media, you might have noticed that the world is beginning to have hatred or dislike for Christians. They believe we are bigots, close minded, narrow minded, or intolerant. In other countries (I live in America), Christians are being executed for what they believe in also. Twenty Egyptian Christians were led to a beach and beheaded by Islamic Extremists.
Persecution is upon us and we will all be tested. The biggest test that determines whether we get to live with Jesus forever or not.
If someone had a gun to your head and asked, "Do you believe in Jesus Christ?"
How would you respond?
I would die for Jesus. Would you?