Gods Promises are secure!

  • Thread starter Thread starter BurdenBarer4U
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I just saw a blog by Joidevivre about Jesus being forgiving. I needed that as well as seeing that His forgiveness is secure and forever.
 
JesusMyOnly;bt12479 said:
I just saw a blog by Joidevivre about Jesus being forgiving. I needed that as well as seeing that His forgiveness is secure and forever.


Hi JesusMyOnly, thank You for your comment!
I have a couple of powerful songs on youtube that
has so Amazingly blessed me and helped with
excepting the Lords forgiveness! I'll share them
with you now! I hope and pray that you will be able
to watch them. I know they will be a total Blessing
to you!

What Sin?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxzdtZi8Qn4

When God Ran!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JC_jHMbRlk

Please let me know if you liked them! Lord Bless!!!!
 
Yes you are righ.
There are many God promis are secure but many did not see it. Just becasue its not like the one in your picture. Many be because people did not ask God to see it.
people need to ask in their prayer to know where He fulfilled his Promis and with who.
 
Last edited by a moderator: