God's Reconciliation = Not Imputing Sin or Trespasses

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

roaringkitten

One sin does not make you lose your salvation instantly, it takes time and a refusal to repent

Sinnner, you made this comment in one of my threads and wanted you to clarify it. First of all, there is nothing in the Word that supports this statement. A Christian refusing to repent of their sins is SIN. Here is a verse for consideration:

"Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin." James 4:17

A Christian KNOWS he should repent of his sin. For example, A Christian who eventually does not ever repent of a particular sin, its still a SIN! Yet you say that one sin wont make you lost again.

BLC

Banned
Feb 28, 2009
I still sin, everytime I do I ask Jesus to take my sins away again, and I can literally feel the forgiveness.
You will never be convinced of God's eternal redemption that was obtained for us by the blood of Christ (Heb 9:12), unless the Holy Spirit does it and breaks through that veil that's over your heart. This is a very important subject because the nature of God is at stake. If you contimue to live in this error than your understanding of God's nature and your fellowship with God is not right. That is not said to condemn your but to correct you because your heart is not right. Don't react to what I said but reconsider in humility and don't let pride keep you from the freedom of the truth. We can be wrong but if we are meek, God can teach us (Psalm 25:9). Moses was the meekest man on the earth because He let God teach Him.

S

Sinnner

One sin does not make you lose your salvation instantly, it takes time and a refusal to repent

Sinnner, you made this comment in one of my threads and wanted you to clarify it. First of all, there is nothing in the Word that supports this statement. A Christian refusing to repent of their sins is SIN. Here is a verse for consideration:

"Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin." James 4:17

A Christian KNOWS he should repent of his sin. For example, A Christian who eventually does not ever repent of a particular sin, its still a SIN! Yet you say that one sin wont make you lost again.
If you are continually asking fo forgiveness then you have nothing to wory about.

S

Sinnner

You will never be convinced of God's eternal redemption that was obtained for us by the blood of Christ (Heb 9:12), unless the Holy Spirit does it and breaks through that veil that's over your heart. This is a very important subject because the nature of God is at stake. If you contimue to live in this error than your understanding of God's nature and your fellowship with God is not right. That is not said to condemn your but to correct you because your heart is not right. Don't react to what I said but reconsider in humility and don't let pride keep you from the freedom of the truth. We can be wrong but if we are meek, God can teach us (Psalm 25:9). Moses was the meekest man on the earth because He let God teach Him.
I am not pushing new age teachings. The only reason I post any thing when I see these teachings is because I feel an obligated by the Holy Spirit.

The only difference between our beliefs is during my daily prayers I confess my sins to Jesus everytime. That is purely Biblical.

Status
Not open for further replies.