It is God’s righteousness that sustains my Soul
As food sustains my flesh, God sustains my Soul, by Son Jesus for me, since I am not perfect as called to be perfect according to the Old Testament
God wants perfection, yet I see by my trying to do it righteously "I" never have, has anyone else other than Jesus the true Son of God that did it first for us all to believe God or not in that last sacrifice of shed blood, done once for all?
Is that done by Son for you and the entire world or not? Yes or no. We each are left with the choice to choose to believe God or not are we not?
I see now, not one person could ever do it perfect ever before Son Jesus came here, when was here in the flesh and after left, not one is perfect are they but Son for us to be made as perfect from God Father’s view to us through Son for us, at least me this I now see in thanksgiving and praise with all sin taken out of the way as far as the east is from the west, in the risen Son as my gift for me to rest from anymore of my own work(s) to get, be in, stay in and not be kicked out with anymore doubt(s) over things I have done, do or might do.
God won for us all through son. John 19:30. That is finished for new life to begin in those that turn to God and believe God about Son is risen
Thanking Father as in Psalm 100:4, seeing Psalm 103:12, and trusting for Ezekiel 36:26
As food sustains my flesh, God sustains my Soul, by Son Jesus for me, since I am not perfect as called to be perfect according to the Old Testament
God wants perfection, yet I see by my trying to do it righteously "I" never have, has anyone else other than Jesus the true Son of God that did it first for us all to believe God or not in that last sacrifice of shed blood, done once for all?
Is that done by Son for you and the entire world or not? Yes or no. We each are left with the choice to choose to believe God or not are we not?
I see now, not one person could ever do it perfect ever before Son Jesus came here, when was here in the flesh and after left, not one is perfect are they but Son for us to be made as perfect from God Father’s view to us through Son for us, at least me this I now see in thanksgiving and praise with all sin taken out of the way as far as the east is from the west, in the risen Son as my gift for me to rest from anymore of my own work(s) to get, be in, stay in and not be kicked out with anymore doubt(s) over things I have done, do or might do.
God won for us all through son. John 19:30. That is finished for new life to begin in those that turn to God and believe God about Son is risen
Thanking Father as in Psalm 100:4, seeing Psalm 103:12, and trusting for Ezekiel 36:26