Gods Word - for a certain type surely

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

DeighAnn

Banned Serpent Seed Heresy
Jun 11, 2019
I hope I am in the right place. I do not mind debate, but as my knowledge in the Word is in direct conflict (seemingly) with all those who have gone to "school" for it, I thought it might be better put forth as I know it, not as rebuttal. I am doing this because of the parable of the talents, and the thought of not moving forward and receiving more wisdom from God makes me want to drop dead. No drama, just truth. Obviously I have not gone to school for this. I am just another person who really loves the Word. And what I mean is finding the truth of it through conflict resolving, deep prayer and study, spending most of my time in it with Concordances, Interlinear Bibles, Companion Bibles, Dictionaries, and a serious library of reference books, maps, commentaries, books on numbers, stars, evolution, rapture, history, etc. I use the King James Version and have not read any of the "new translations" so far but don't like what I have heard about them. I am going to start with the subject I have been told I need to go "study" and that is In the beginning...

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
In the beginning...[/QUOTE] The Question
When is the beginning? Is the beginning the beginning of everything happening today or not?

If you are reading the bible for the first couple times, it is beginning enough for you to set a temporary foundation under your feet. If you have been through the bible enough times and you are starting to see what you think or believe are "conflicts" or "things that seem to be in direct opposition of each other". My experience so far, "We" are the ones in error. Knowing it is never the Word allows you to search until you have rightly divided and asked the right questions.
The Bible is written for the person reading it for the first time to find Gods Truth as well as the person who has spent their entire life studying it to find truth. It is eternal. It is "pregnant" in as you grow in knowledge and wisdom, so does it. Crazy cool, HOLY Book. When I used to hear "it lives" I had no clue what that meant. You may not either. Guarantee if you start to spend your time in it, you too will know. Anyway, I don't know who this will be for. I think it is super simple, yet when I talk to people they look lost. That is what I mean for "certain types", maybe no one, God knows.
It will either grab your attention or not, either way God Bless all those seeking His Truth.

If Satan was already bad in the garden, and that is the beginning, then God must have created evil and that is not possible, so there IS another explanation.

If God love Jacob, but hated Esau and God is Just, there is another explanation.

If God fore ordained, predestined, choose before....there is more going on. And what about the dinosaurs?

To save a bunch of time, and I don't believe there is all that much left so kinda doing a "give it to you straight and quick course" I went through and searched for answers to these issues that are answered by God, not my speculation. I will explain but I try to never assume what "God must mean", I try to find where God explains or just tells us straight out.

How and when did the earth that was created "not in vain" become a "vain earth"?
If the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited,
Genesis 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

If 2 Peter 3:6 in the original language is "through which the at that time world, with water having been deluged, perished"
and the word "perished" is #622 in the Strong's concordance and that word is apollumi and it means to destroy, to destroy utterly, properly FULLY DESTROY and goes on to add violently/completely perish and implies permanent (absolute) destruction i.e. cancel out (remove) cause to be lost (utterly perish) and we should note the force of the prefix 575 apo
should we just believe this is what God meant and go forward from there? Or should we believe the traditions of men that tell us "God did not mean there was a world time that perished" before this world time?

If God is not describing the end of a world age here,
Jeremiah 4:19 My bowels, my bowels! I am pained at my very heart; my heart maketh a noise in me; I cannot hold my peace, because thou hast heard, O my soul, the sound of the trumpet, the alarm of war.
20 Destruction upon destruction is cried; for the whole land is spoiled: suddenly are my tents spoiled, and my curtains in a moment.
21 How long shall I see the standard, and hear the sound of the trumpet?
22 For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge.
23 I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.
24 I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.
25 I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled.
26 I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger.
27 For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end.
28 For this shall the earth mourn, and the heavens above be black; because I have spoken it, I have purposed it, and will not repent, neither will I turn back from it.

From <http://www.blgwd.com/iyohi/Copy_Paste_Bible/jeremiah.htm>

What is He describing? If you are going to say "Noahs flood" then were does it say for Noah's flood 1. the earth was made yet again without form and void and 2. the heavens had NO LIGHT, WERE BLACK also 3. there was NO MAN

When did God create and set the anointed cherub that covereth, who sealest up the sum full of wisdom and perfect in beauty, perfect in ways?

When was it the anointed cherubs' wisdom was corrupted, his heart lifted up, and found with a multitude of iniquity?

Was Satan "created" on the 6th day along with Adam and Eve?

Job 38:7 When did the morning stars sing together, and ALL the sons of God shout for joy? When have " ALL" been together during this age?

Things to ponder.

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
The short of it.

There was an "age" before this age. God created all souls and they or we were all together. NO, we do not get to remember any of it, that is for our protection and by Gods design, so for the most part you are as old as you are today and the rest doesn't come into play till after this "flesh, also called terrestrial" body dies. I am sure you know, to be absent from the body is to be with God so it is just the flesh that we leave behind and seeing as that has no real effect for right now, put it on the shelf and get to things that matter.

So God made the heaven and the earth, we were made for His pleasure. Remember the saying there is nothing new under the sun? Well true. So there was, just like here is society. Lucifer/Satan was at the top of that society as a cherub that protected the Mercy Seat, Gods Throne. Full of wisdom, and beauty, and made the full pattern, at some point went from loving God to loving himself and the higher you are the farther you fall and he fell all the way into believing he could be God himself. He drew 1/3 of Gods children away and long story short, God destroyed that age. Now for the scriptures that back these things up. Next time, the beginning of "this age"

God tells us in Isaiah 45:17 But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.
Isaiah 45:18 For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.
Isaiah 45:19 I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the LORD speak righteousness, I declare things that are right.
Isaiah 45:20 Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations: they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image, and pray unto a god that cannot save.
Isaiah 45:21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me;

So what do we know of what happened there?

Talking of how God created Satan, how high up in office he was (I think he was his best friend)
Ezekiel 28:11 Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
Ezekiel 28:12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.
Ezekiel 28:13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
Ezekiel 28:14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
Ezekiel 28:15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
Ezekiel 28:16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
Ezekiel 28:17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.
Ezekiel 28:18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

I keep telling everyone that "lake of fire" will go away before the New Jerusalem comes and eternity starts………ashes, smoke goes up forever, shalt thou be any more, this age gone…but people want people to scream and burn forever, I don't get it. Couple hours is all I need.
Ezekiel 28:19 All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.

From <http://www.blgwd.com/iyohi/Copy_Paste_Bible/ezekiel.htm>

Revelation 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
Revelation 12:2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
Revelation 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
(TOOK ME FOREVER TO SEE THE DIFFERENCE IN STRUCTURE OF AND/OR BETWEEN THE FIRST EARTH AGE REBELLION OF "SEVEN HEADS, TEN HORNS, SEVEN CROWNS AND THE ONE COMING AND EXPLAINED SOMETHING I WAS ASKING BUT CANT REMEMBER ANYMORE, I DIGRESS)

Revelation 12:4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth:
THIS IS WHY WE ALL HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS FLESH AGE SO THAT GOD CAN GET AS MANY OF HIS CHILDREN BACK AS POSSIBLE, SOME TIMES I WONDER IF WE ARE ALL GOING THROUGH THIS FOR JUST A COUPLE BECAUSE THERE DOESN'T SEEM TO BE MUCH CHANGE FOR THE GOOD GOING ON, AND WE DO HAVE ETERNITY TO DO STUFF SO WHATS THE REAL BIG HURRY.

and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

CAIN, FALLEN ANGELS, NEPHALIM???

Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
STILL LUCIFER SO WE KNOW 1ST AGE
Isaiah 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: 2ND???
Isaiah 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
Isaiah 14:15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. MILLENNIUM

THIS IS GOD TELLING US HOW HE FELT WHEN HE CHOSE TO SHAKE THE EARTH AND RENDER IT NULL AND VOID, YOU WILL SEE WHEN YOU COMPARE WITH GEN 1;2 DARKNESS OVER FACE
Jeremiah 4:19 My bowels, my bowels! I am pained at my very heart; my heart maketh a noise in me; I cannot hold my peace, because thou hast heard, O my soul, the sound of the trumpet, the alarm of war.
Jeremiah 4:20 Destruction upon destruction is cried; for the whole land is spoiled: suddenly are my tents spoiled, and my curtains in a moment.
NO LONGER NORTH POLE REALLY NORTH, CONTINENTS SPLIT,
Jeremiah 4:21 How long shall I see the standard, and hear the sound of the trumpet?
Jeremiah 4:22 For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge.
Jeremiah 4:23 I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.
Jeremiah 4:24 I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.
Jeremiah 4:25 I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled.
NOT LIKE NOAHS FLOOD WHERE THERE WERE MEN AND WOMEM AND BIRDS
Jeremiah 4:26 I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger.
Jeremiah 4:27 For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end.
HE DIDN'T MAKE A FULL END AND WE WILL REPLENISH THE EARTH WHEN HE STARTS IT UP AGAIN. THERE WAS NO MALE AND FEMALE IN FIRST AGE, THERE HAD TO BE IN THE FLESH AND THERE WONT BE FOR THE ETERNAL AGE CAUSE ALL WHO "MADE IT" IS ALL THERE IS.
Jeremiah 4:28 For this shall the earth mourn, and the heavens above be black; because I have spoken it, I have purposed it, and will not repent, neither will I turn back from it.
AND HE DIDN'T
Jeremiah 4:29 The whole city shall flee for the noise of the horsemen and bowmen; they shall go into thickets, and climb up upon the rocks: every city shall be forsaken, and not a man dwell therein.
Jeremiah 4:30 And when thou art spoiled, what wilt thou do? Though thou clothest thyself with crimson, though thou deckest thee with ornaments of gold, though thou rentest thy face with painting, in vain shalt thou make thyself fair; thy lovers will despise thee, they will seek thy life.
Jeremiah 4:31 For I have heard a voice as of a woman in travail, and the anguish as of her that bringeth forth her first child, the voice of the daughter of Zion, that bewaileth herself, that spreadeth her hands, saying, Woe is me now! for my soul is wearied because of murderers.
2Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

AND THE EARTH BECAME NULL AND VOID.

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Exodus 20:11 For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

WHAT AGE IS THIS SPEAKING TO? The first one spoken of in Job and Proverbs and Isaiah and Jeremiah and Revelation or THIS "SECOND Earth AGE" Are THINGS ARE BEING CREATED OR "RE paired" and "RE PLENISHED".

Genesis 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
WHAT?? it is just here. Just like that. No speaking it forth. No, This is that same earth that BECAME "tohu va bohu" THE earth and the waters from before, just in the sad state God left it.

Genesis 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. If we recall in Jeremiah 4 God tells us how He ended that age, For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate: yet will I not make a full end. For this shall the earth mourn, the heavens above BE BLACK: because I have spoken it, I have purposed it, and will not repent, neither will I turn back from it. (1st bring back the light).

Genesis 1:4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. Confirmed.

Genesis 1:5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

Genesis 1:6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. In 2 Peter 3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: 6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water perished 7 but the heavens and the earth which are now by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men. This would definitely explain why the waters needed to be divided

Genesis 1:7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

Genesis 1:8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

Genesis 1:9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so. There is not a word of creating the land, just it appearing once the waters are divided.

Genesis 1:10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good. Once again, no creation just separation and naming.

Genesis 1:11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so. Bring forth, like it was already here

Genesis 1:12 And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

Genesis 1:13 And the evening and the morning were the third day.

Genesis 1:14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: They had been darkened, now they are lit.

Genesis 1:15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.

Genesis 1:16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. 6213 and 853 accomplish and "unknown" for the "mades" A study??? yes.

Genesis 1:17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,

Genesis 1:18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.

Genesis 1:19 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

Genesis 1:20 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. Bring forth

Genesis 1:21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

Genesis 1:22 And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.

Genesis 1:23 And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

Genesis 1:24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so. Bring forth AFTER HIS KIND.

Genesis 1:25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

And here is an intense, YOU need to DO IT YOURSELF study.

What did Jesus say "Not one jot or tittle..." Does that mean that every word, every figure of speech, every time a word is used the first time, every time it is used a specific amount of times, they all have bearing on the Word of God. ABSOLUTELY. Do you know one of the ways God MOST tries to get our attention? By writing a sentence is a bizarre way in which you have to stop. Read it a couple times, Try and figure out how it is supposed to go. He gets us to ponder upon it by making it stand out. He uses figures of speech to attract us to a different thought, a different way of looking at something not just OUR natural way. So the next time you come across a verse and you are like What is going on. STOP. God is talking to you on the side. Kinda like the SELAHs.

Genesis 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Genesis 1:29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

Genesis 1:30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

Genesis 1:31 And God saw every thing that he had made (6213), and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Now when you compare this "creation" with that that is spoken of in Job 38 on.....you come back to..

And the earth was (tohu, formlessness, confusion, unreality, emptiness, 8414)

AND THE EARTH WAS " TOHU WA BAHU" FORMLESS AND VOID 8414

HE ESTABLISHED IT "NOT" "LO TOHU" IN VAIN 8414

He established it NOT (tohu, formlessness, confusion, unreality, emptiness, 8414)
For thus says Yehovah who created the heavens He is God who formed the earth and made it He has established it not in vain (8414), who did create it to be inhabited who formed it Jehovah and there is no other

New American Standard Bible
For thus says the LORD, who created the heavens (He is the God who formed the earth and made it, He established it and did not create it a waste place, but formed it to be inhabited), "I am the LORD, and there is none else.
New American Standard Bible
The earth was formless and void, and darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was moving over the surface of the waters.

Christian Standard Bible
For this is what the LORD says--the Creator of the heavens, the God who formed the earth and made it, the one who established it (he did not create it to be a wasteland, but formed it to be inhabited)--he says, "I am the LORD, and there is no other.
Christian Standard Bible
Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness covered the surface of the watery depths, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the surface of the waters.

Good News Translation
The LORD created the heavens--he is the one who is God! He formed and made the earth--he made it firm and lasting. He did not make it a desolate waste, but a place for people to live. It is he who says, "I am the LORD, and there is no other god.
Good News Translation
the earth was formless and desolate. The raging ocean that covered everything was engulfed in total darkness, and the Spirit of God was moving over the water.

NET Bible
For this is what the LORD says, the one who created the sky--he is the true God, the one who formed the earth and made it; he established it, he did not create it without order, he formed it to be inhabited--"I am the LORD, I have no peer.
NET Bible
Now the earth was without shape and empty, and darkness was over the surface of the watery deep, but the Spirit of God was moving over the surface of the water.

Here it is in a bunch of different "revisions" they all seem to say very close to the same 'HE DIDN'T CREATE IT 8414, IT BECAME 8414".

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Going back to the 6th day.
The Sixth Day: Creatures on Land
24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so. 25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. 28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. 29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. 30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so. 31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

WHAT GOD IS SAYING, is He drawing our attention to the same events or if we are being given different events. But before that,

Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. Whos image and likeness? Why OUR image and likeness. If, as we learned about the first earth age, All the sons and stars sang together, Satan went from good to bad, and God said He was destroying the earth but not making a full end, then who is being "born from above"? If it were new "souls" why not have just made a full end when Satan drew the 1/3 away. Because GOD, our father, loves us and doesn't want to kill us. He is longsuffering for us. He wants us to love each other so we can save as many of us as we can FOR HIM. That is why the LOVE one another is so damn important. Does a father just kill off His children and start with new models every time they mess up? Why after we die here, take us there, if He just keeps starting with new models?

I am tired and going to sleep. Stuff to think about anyhow. Don't talk to any one but God. Don't let anyone talk to you but the WORD. Get rid of what you have been taught and really open your eyes.

lightbearer

Jun 17, 2017
HBG. Pa. USA
I use the King James Version and have not read any of the "new translations" so far but don't like what I have heard about them. I am going to start with the subject I have been told I need to go "study" and that is In the beginning...
All translations have issues, KJV included my friend.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Two points..

1) Flood posting.. It is better to deal with one point at a time rather then flooding people with 100 issues.. People see the huge wall of text and just walk away..

2) Strong's concordance :: It never ceases to amaze me how many people elevate the Strong's Concordance as equal too and usually above the actual word of God in the KJV.. Was there an Infallible Apostle who produced the Strong;s Concordance? Can it be used to reinterpret and change the Word of God? May God have mercy on those who use Strong's as a tool to change the meanings of Scripture.. Who take Away from the Word of God and Add too the world of God.. There is a curse in the Book of Revelation regarding this practice, but it seems too many people disregard it and assume that Strong's and books like Strong's are the Higher Infallible Word of God.. They place their eternal security on trusting that the Authors of these books where infallible and never made a mistake..

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Thank you for your thoughts as I appreciate them very much. I have actually read the preface from the 1611 KJB in which the translators straight up said to those about to read it, in summary, "we have done our best and we have made mistakes". I do not think that the Strongs Concordance is infallible, but along with Interlinear, Lexicons, dictionaries, commentaries, bible maps, figures of speech, etc. I use the best I can afford. I believe I do my do diligence, and pray not to pass forward any false doctrine.

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Two points..

1) Flood posting.. It is better to deal with one point at a time rather then flooding people with 100 issues.. People see the huge wall of text and just walk away..

2) Strong's concordance :: It never ceases to amaze me how many people elevate the Strong's Concordance as equal too and usually above the actual word of God in the KJV.. Was there an Infallible Apostle who produced the Strong;s Concordance? Can it be used to reinterpret and change the Word of God? May God have mercy on those who use Strong's as a tool to change the meanings of Scripture.. Who take Away from the Word of God and Add too the world of God.. There is a curse in the Book of Revelation regarding this practice, but it seems too many people disregard it and assume that Strong's and books like Strong's are the Higher Infallible Word of God.. They place their eternal security on trusting that the Authors of these books where infallible and never made a mistake..
I absolutely realize that what I am doing here is not for very many. This is not for anyone other than someone who possesses a bunch of facts but cant seem to put them all together. It is not for milk, but meat as we have a billion teaching salvation repeatedly. If all this work is just one person so be it. As in post #8 I have a library I regularly reference. The King James, Green Interlinear, NASB-NIV, The Jerusalem, The Companion, Nelson, Scofield, Moffatt, Smiths and Strongs Dictionaries, Figures of Speech, (in my humble opinion some should be burned, but what do I know, sometimes just want a perspective or point of view from left field).

I also believe that once a person has heard Gods Truth, if they are called by God, no matter how hard they try to resist it, it doesn't leave them. Maybe it is a mustard seed for later. I have tried doing a little bit at a time but when someone is not building on a foundation of truth, everything they learn becomes a lie and they can never see through them.

I also believe time is very short and we no longer have the time to slowly get them dressed up in the gospel armor. I feel we need to start throwing it on them so they will stand a chance to avoid the deception coming our way.

My question for you is, where do you see an addition or subtraction here? I try to give scripture for all I present, and I ask that if there is a conflict it be pointed out with scripture, not opinion or speculation, which so far has not been done. If you wouldn't mind. Thank you for your point of view. Please know I did try to do it the other way. Feel free, to take anything written here and make it "less a wall" if you believe it will help someone else "see" a truth. My only goal is to help save as many of Gods children as possible. I was a failure doing it the other way, probably for longer that I should have allowed. This way just feels right. The deaf and blind most certainly wont come back. And if you see where I have gone to the left please point it out. Thank you

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Genesis 2:1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.
And ALL THE HOST of them. So if you are not a soul by now, you ain't never gonna be one. ALL the Host? ALL the Host. Whether in heaven in the Spirit Body or down on earth in the flesh body, you (Your soul and spirit) are somewhere. EVERYONES spirit and soul are somewhere. They are in existence. ALL sang and shouted. How many did He say sang and shouted? ALL. Well that can't be everyone, can it? God says yes, but you just watch, there will be a man or two or more who will tell you "NO" No, THAT isn't what God means. He really means......Mark that man. Show God you love Him and go look up the word Host. Tripped me out for quite a while.

Genesis 2:2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.

Genesis 2:3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made
Genesis 2:4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,
In the day? Was it a day? or 6 days? 24 hrs.? or 1000 yrs?

Genesis 2:5 And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.
There were hunters though. And fruit trees, and Herbs. Were there any vegetables mentioned?

Genesis 2:6 But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.

Genesis 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
Ok wait. Here God formed man. Is that what He did in Genesis 1:27
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them
God formed man. Male and female created He them
HIM THEM
singular plural

What would be the point of stating it again. Why if you are stating the same event change is so much that it would cause confusion? No just plain and simple.

Genesis 2:8 And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.
put the man in the garden.
Did He put male and female any where? Just on the earth. Be fruitful and multiply.

Genesis 2:9 And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Genesis 2:10 And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.
Genesis 2:11 The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold;
Genesis 2:12 And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.
Genesis 2:13 And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia.
Genesis 2:14 And the name of the third river is Hiddekel: that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates.
Genesis 2:15 And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.
Not out in the world, but a place on the planet a place that when he is kicked out can be closed and guarded.

Genesis 2:16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
Genesis 2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
Didn't tell Eve. She wasn't yet.

Genesis 2:18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.
Certainly not created together.

Genesis 2:19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.
Did you catch that one? I'll help.
Genesis 1:30 And to every beast of the earth, wild animals
Genesis 2:19 every beast of the field, we now have domestic animals too

Genesis 2:20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.
How long do you suppose it took to name all the animals?
Genesis 2:21 And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;
Speculation on the parts of some is (now that science has caught up "the rib" was the curve of dna. For those who like that sort of study.
Genesis 2:22 And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
Genesis 2:23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

Does it resemble Male and female He created them?
Genesis 2:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
Genesis 2:25 And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed. Man, Wife, Naked, No sin, No shame. God certainly wasn't embarrassed.

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
WARNING NOT FOR EVERYONE. IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED SKIP THIS NOW. IF YOU ARE SET IN YOUR WAYS AND NOT ABLE TO CHANGE. SKIP THIS NOW. IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE AND CAN NEVER BELIEVE GOD " put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed" EVEN THOUGH THOSE ARE HIS WORDS NOT MINE, SKIP THIS, YOU ARE NOT READY AND NO NEED TO GET ALL UPSET AND TELL ME A BUNCH OF THINGS I HAVE HEARD A BUNCH OF TIMES BEFORE. IT is NOT at all hard for me to write my beliefs, BUT If you feel the need to give your point of view, Please go write your own page, SERIOUSLY I have heard all the unproven, traditions of man excuses and explanations I can stand. If your virgin EYES AND EARS can't believe such things would happen, just continue on with the snake and the apple, until phrases like "you are of your father" need to ring true to you.

Genesis 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
ANOTHER name for Lucifer/Satan/The Devil/The Dragon/The Deceiver/Son of Perdition/The lawless one/ Prince of the power of the air/Abaddon/Apollyon/plus the other 30+

was 1961 become, come to pass

subtil 6175 crafty, shrewd, sensible

1st time Satan speaks, is the 1st time he changes WHAT GOD SAID. Deception can be so subtil, a word or two, a switch or two...
Because God said "Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat"

Genesis 3:2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:

Genesis 3:3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
But GOD SAID of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

There is surely a lot going on here. 1st- What is this phrase added "neither shall ye touch it" Did God ever say it? IDK
touch 5060 naga and amongst its meanings "to lie with a woman"
2nd witness
Genesis 20:1 And Abraham journeyed from thence toward the south country, and dwelled between Kadesh and Shur, and sojourned in Gerar.
Genesis 20:2 And Abraham said of Sarah his wife, She is my sister: and Abimelech king of Gerar sent, and took Sarah.
Genesis 20:3 But God came to Abimelech in a dream by night, and said to him, Behold, thou art but a dead man, for the woman which thou hast taken; for she is a man's wife.
Genesis 20:4 But Abimelech had not come near her: and he said, LORD, wilt thou slay also a righteous nation?
Genesis 20:5 Said he not unto me, She is my sister? and she, even she herself said, He is my brother: in the integrity of my heart and innocency of my hands have I done this.
Genesis 20:6 And God said unto him in a dream, Yea, I know that thou didst this in the integrity of thy heart; for I also withheld thee from sinning against me: therefore suffered I thee not to touch her.
Genesis 20:7 Now therefore restore the man his wife; for he is a prophet, and he shall pray for thee, and thou shalt live: and if thou restore her not, know thou that thou shalt surely die, thou, and all that are thine.

3rd Witness Proverbs Warnings against Adultery
Proverbs 6:20 My son, keep thy father's commandment, and forsake not the law of thy mother:
Proverbs 6:21 Bind them continually upon thine heart, and tie them about thy neck.
Proverbs 6:22 When thou goest, it shall lead thee; when thou sleepest, it shall keep thee; and when thou awakest, it shall talk with thee.
Proverbs 6:23 For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life:
Proverbs 6:24 To keep thee from the evil woman, from the flattery of the tongue of a strange woman.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Proverbs 6:26 For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adultress will hunt for the precious life.
Proverbs 6:27 Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned?
Proverbs 6:28 Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned?
Proverbs 6:29 So he that goeth in to his neighbour's wife; whosoever toucheth her shall not be innocent.

2 Corinthians 2:11 Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.

Genesis 3:4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
COULD THIS POSSIBLY BE THE BIGGEST LIE EVER TOLD? YOUR CHOICE DO YOU BELIEVE GODS TRUTH OR SATANS LIES? GOD GAVE US FREEWILL. YOUR FATE IS IN YOUR HANDS AND YOUR HANDS ALONE. WHO DO YOU LISTEN TO? WHEN IT COMES TO THE WORD OF GOD AND YOU AND YOUR LIFE YOU BEST TAKE THE TIME TO GO CHECK IT OUT IN GODS WORD. YOUR ETERNAL SOUL DEPENDS ON IT.

Genesis 3:5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil. OR IS THIS THE BIGGEST LIE EVER TOLD? Satan says our eyes will be opened when in fact they were shut.

Genesis 3:6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

6086 TREE ets tree, wood
from 6095 atsah to shut, to close the eye
6096 from 6095 the spine, the backbone
6529 FRUIT fruit
from 6509 to bear fruit, to be fruitful
This a study in itself but have given a start to OUR PHYSICAL EYES WOULD BE OPENED, BUT OUR SPIRITUAL EYES WOULD BE CLOSED. Trees are not desired. Trees do not make one wise. Trees do not cause one to conceive.
Genesis 3:7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.
PARABLE OF THE FIG TREE. JESUS SAID LEARN IT. THEIR EYES ARE OPENED, THEY ARE NOT AS GODS, THEY ARE NO LONGER IN AN INNOCENT STATE, THEY NOW PERCIEVE EVIL, THEY ARE NAKED, AND THEY ARE NOT COVERING THEIR MOUTHS OR THEIR STOMACHS, THEY ARE COVERING THEIR SEXUAL ORGANS WITH FIG LEAVES. WHAT HAS HAPPENED IN THIS GARDEN?
Some will tell you "they disobeyed God". They sinned. We sin. YOU TELL ME, What is just? God is Just. What punishment comes from our JUST GOD?

Genesis 3:8 And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.

Hiding from God??? Could anything hurt more?

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Genesis 3:9 And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?
Genesis 3:10 And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.
Genesis 3:11 And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?
Genesis 3:12 And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.

Genesis 3:13 And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.

BEGUILED 5377 to lead astray, to delude, to seduce, deceive greatly, seize, utterly

2 Corinthians 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

BEGUILED 1818 to seduce, wholly deceive

Genesis 3:14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
BETWEEN THY SEED AND HER SEED
seed 2233 a sowing, seed, offspring descendants, posterity; seed of the woman

Genesis 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
CHILDBIRTH
conception 2032 pregnancy

Genesis 3:17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;

Genesis 3:18 Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;

Genesis 3:19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.
Ecclesiastes 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

2 Corinthians 5:8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

Luke 20:34 And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage:
Luke 20:35 But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:
Luke 20:36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.
Luke 20:37 Now that the dead are raised, even Moses shewed at the bush, when he calleth the Lord the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.
Luke 20:38 For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him.

Genesis 3:20 And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.
WHO IS THE ALL LIVING? OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH

Genesis 3:21 Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.
ANIMAL SACRIFICED TO COVER UP OUR SIN

Genesis 3:22 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
THERE IS NO EVIL GONNA LIVE PAST THIS AGE

Genesis 3:23 Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.

Genesis 3:24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
EVER CHECK OUT THAT FLAMING SWORD??

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Funny this should fall on post 13

Overview of Chapter 3 Deception has taken place, Sin has been introduced, Disobedience to God has happened, Eyes have been opened and shut, The Parable of the Fig Tree has an introduction, Fig leaves have been fashioned to cover up sinful, naked parts, an animal sacrifice has taken place, conception and labor will now be painful, and enmity between thy seed and her seed. Some see a "baby" having been made, others are blind. Because even with all the detail given through out Chp 3, there is this:

Genesis 4:1 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD. ALL souls belong to God so she had gotten a man from the LORD. And she did bare Cain first, and she continued in childbirth and bare Able. She had twins.

Genesis 4:2 And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.
Abel was a shepherd. Cain was a tiller of the now cursed ground.

Genesis 4:3 And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the LORD.
THE FRUIT OF THE CURSED GROUND?? AS AN OFFERING UNTO THE LORD?? I pray God never looks at my love for Him that way.

Genesis 4:4 And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering:

Genesis 4:5 But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.
Cain gave to God, Cains way. Abel gave to God, GODS WAY.

Genesis 4:6 And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?

Genesis 4:7 If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.
FREE WILL. You decide. What is important to you and your life? Do it your way or do it GODS WAY. He gave us the instruction book. Will you be able to say, YES, YOU CAME FIRST IN MY LIFE. I READ THE LETTER YOU SENT TO ME.

Genesis 4:8 And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.
YOU would think his father was Satan. A murderer of his brother and a liar to GOD.

Genesis 4:9 And the LORD said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother's keeper?

Genesis 4:10 And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground.

Genesis 4:11 And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand;

Genesis 4:12 When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth.
Watch out for those people who cant grow a plant. NO, not saying all, just give more that a quick glance. The vagabond Jews. Those who say they are Jews but are of the synagogue of Satan.

Genesis 4:13 And Cain said unto the LORD, My punishment is greater than I can bear.
No longer will he be able to farm, but a builder of cities, (house unto house)

Genesis 4:14 Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.
Evil going underground. OBVIOUSLY, THIS IS NOT FAMILY.

Genesis 4:15 And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.
HE NEEDS NO MARK for family, they know him.

Genesis 4:16 And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.
The LAND of

Genesis 4:17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.
NO, ADAM and EVE have not had any other children. He is not marrying his sister. He doesn't have a sister yet. The only sister he would have would be ONE INVENTED BY MAN AND ADDED TO THE WORD OF GOD AND THAT COMES WITH A HUGE WARNING.

Genesis 4:18 And unto Enoch was born Irad: and Irad begat Mehujael: and Mehujael begat Methusael: and Methusael begat Lamech.
HAVE you ever checked out how closely these names are with the SEEDLINE OF CHRIST. The confusion already being laid down for us. The copying of the things of God.

Genesis 4:19 And Lamech took unto him two wives: the name of the one was Adah, and the name of the other Zillah.
The first polygamist.

Genesis 4:20 And Adah bare Jabal: he was the father of such as dwell in tents, and of such as have cattle.

Genesis 4:21 And his brother's name was Jubal: he was the father of all such as handle the harp and organ.

Genesis 4:22 And Zillah, she also bare Tubalcain, an instructer of every artificer in brass and iron: and the sister of Tubalcain was Naamah.

Genesis 4:23 And Lamech said unto his wives, Adah and Zillah, Hear my voice; ye wives of Lamech, hearken unto my speech: for I have slain a man to my wounding, and a young man to my hurt.
MURDER NOT A PROBLEM FOR THIS BLOODLINE. TAKE note of 20, 21, 22.

Genesis 4:24 If Cain shall be avenged sevenfold, truly Lamech seventy and sevenfold.

Genesis 4:25 And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew.

So Cain killed Abel and went off to get married and Seth hadn't been born. ALWAYS CHECK OUT WHAT YOU ARE TAUGHT IN THE WORD. DO NOT believe anyone, ever. READ IT for yourself. If it isn't in the WORD, it isn't of GOD it is a tradition of man.

Genesis 4:26 And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon the name of the LORD.

2490 BEGAN chalal pierce, to bore, defile, pollute (weird meanings here)

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Genesis 5:1 This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;
This is the beginning of the Bloodline of Christ. This is the Bloodline that will be attacked by Satan as he tries to pollute or stop the birth of the Christ.

Genesis 5:2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.
If we are told of the generations in the verse above, what would be the need to mention it again, here unless to note the separation of the two events

Genesis 5:3 And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, and after his image; and called his name Seth: WHAT? Where is Cain? Is Cain Adams son or not? Some men will try and say, Christ didn't come through Cain so he is not listed. Well, we will find out as we go if ONLY the direct line is listed. How many others have their family trees listed also?

Genesis 5:4 And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters:
This clears up whether there was "brothers and sisters" that Cain may have married. No. Seth was next and Cain was already gone.

Genesis 5:5 And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died.
In the "day", Adam did not make it "ONE" of Gods Days. No one ever has.

Genesis 5:6 And Seth lived an hundred and five years, and begat Enos:
8352 Seth - a son of Adam substitute 583 Enos from 582 Enosh, mortal, man

Genesis 5:7 And Seth lived after he begat Enos eight hundred and seven years, and begat sons and daughters:

Genesis 5:8 And all the days of Seth were nine hundred and twelve years: and he died.

Genesis 5:9 And Enos lived ninety years, and begat Cainan:
7018 Cainan from the same 7064 fixed

Genesis 5:10 And Enos lived after he begat Cainan eight hundred and fifteen years, and begat sons and daughters:

Genesis 5:11 And all the days of Enos were nine hundred and five years: and he died.

Genesis 5:12 And Cainan lived seventy years and begat Mahalaleel:

Genesis 5:13 And Cainan lived after he begat Mahalaleel eight hundred and forty years, and begat sons and daughters:

Genesis 5:14 And all the days of Cainan were nine hundred and ten years: and he died.

Genesis 5:15 And Mahalaleel lived sixty and five years, and begat Jared:
4111 Mahalaleel Praise of God, great-grandson of Seth, also a man of Judah

Genesis 5:16 And Mahalaleel lived after he begat Jared eight hundred and thirty years, and begat sons and daughters:

Genesis 5:17 And all the days of Mahalaleel were eight hundred ninety and five years: and he died.

Genesis 5:18 And Jared lived an hundred sixty and two years, and he begat Enoch:
2585 Enoch from 2596 to initiate/inaugurate/dedicate

Genesis 5:19 And Jared lived after he begat Enoch eight hundred years, and begat sons and daughters:

Genesis 5:20 And all the days of Jared were nine hundred sixty and two years: and he died.
3382 Jared - descend, go down, come down

Genesis 5:21 And Enoch lived sixty and five years, and begat Methuselah:
4958 Methuselah when he is dead it shall be sent, i.e. the deluge

Genesis 5:22 And Enoch walked with God after he begat Methuselah three hundred years, and begat sons and daughters:

Genesis 5:23 And all the days of Enoch were three hundred sixty and five years:

Genesis 5:24 And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.
Enoch was "translated without dying" same as Elijah, Enoch was 7th from Adam. Divinely instructed, he prophesied "by faith" .
Heb 5.11, 2 king 2:9, Jude 14, Romans 10:17

Genesis 5:25 And Methuselah lived an hundred eighty and seven years, and begat Lamech.
3929 Lamech powerful
Genesis 5:26 And Methuselah lived after he begat Lamech seven hundred eighty and two years, and begat sons and daughters:

Genesis 5:27 And all the days of Methuselah were nine hundred sixty and nine years: and he died.

Genesis 5:28 And Lamech lived an hundred eighty and two years, and begat a son:

Genesis 5:29 And he called his name Noah, saying, This same shall comfort us concerning our work and toil of our hands, because of the ground which the LORD hath cursed.
5146 Noah rest, comfort, or consolation, work should be works

Genesis 5:30 And Lamech lived after he begat Noah five hundred ninety and five years, and begat sons and daughters:

Genesis 5:31 And all the days of Lamech were seven hundred seventy and seven years: and he died.

Genesis 5:32 And Noah was five hundred years old: and Noah begat Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Genesis 6:1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

Genesis 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
The "sons of God" and/or "fallen angels" AS SPOKEN OF IN

Jude 1:5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.
Jude 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, He hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Daughters are being born to men, just as God commanded "be fruitful and multiply" and so they are. Yet in 6:2 a distinction is made from the men having daughters from the SONS OF GOD who are seeing them.

Genesis 6:3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
The flesh was so easily corrupted that even the adamic bloodline was being corrupted so our years had to be shortened, hence the whole time period for this "age". 3194BC

Genesis 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
GIANTS 5303 Nephilim, name of two peoples, one before the flood and one after the flood
FROM THE WORD 5307 naphal- to fall, lie
men of renown - corrupted truth gives way to Greek mythology

Genesis 6:5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
Satans goal was to completely corrupt the bloodline to stop Christ from being born, to save his own skinn

Genesis 6:6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
God is longsuffering, IT GRIEVED HIM AT HIS HEART. God loves us. He loves his creation. Notice the range of Gods emotions, even as He presents them, it seems to me, almost always from the back burner. As you read the Word, get to know God. It will make you want to be a better person.

Genesis 6:7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

Genesis 6:8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.
Here was a family that had not mixed with the "fallen".

Genesis 6:9 These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.
Perfect 8549 tamin, complete, sound without blemish as to breed or pedigree. All flesh corrupted except Noah's family

Genesis 6:10 And Noah begat three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

Genesis 6:11 The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.
destroyed by being debased

Genesis 6:12 And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.

Genesis 6:13 And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

Genesis 6:14 Make thee an ark of gopher wood; rooms shalt thou make in the ark, and shalt pitch it within and without with pitch.
pitch 3724 kopher - the price of a life, ransom
to atone for them.

Genesis 6:15 And this is the fashion which thou shalt make it of: The length of the ark shall be three hundred cubits, the breadth of it fifty cubits, and the height of it thirty cubits.
Cubits seem to range from 17-25 inches. So if a cubit was 18 1/2 then the ark was about 462 x78 x46

Genesis 6:16 A window shalt thou make to the ark, and in a cubit shalt thou finish it above; and the door of the ark shalt thou set in the side thereof; with lower, second, and third stories shalt thou make it.

Genesis 6:17 And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shall die.

Genesis 6:18 But with thee will I establish my covenant; and thou shalt come into the ark, thou, and thy sons, and thy wife, and thy sons' wives with thee.
the covenant - a divine promise that there would be no other deluge.

Genesis 6:19 And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female.
OF ALL FLESH, TWO OF EVERY SORT, SO BESIDES THE 8 ADAMIC SOULS, TWO OF EVERY FLESH, OR SORT OR KIND OR WHAT EVER WAS AFTER WAS BROUGHT ABOARD. WE DO NOT GET TO PICK AND CHOOSE WHO OR WHAT GOD TELLS US ABOUT. OF EVERY COVERS EVERY.

I happen to not believe this was a "World Wide Flood" like the Katabole that ended the 1st earth age. 2 Peter 2:5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly; BUT either way, there was 2 of every flesh or the world of the ungodly only flooded. (for the Kenites and others making it through)

Genesis 6:20 Of fowls after their kind, and of cattle after their kind, of every creeping thing of the earth after his kind, two of every sort shall come unto thee, to keep them alive.

Genesis 6:21 And take thou unto thee of all food that is eaten, and thou shalt gather it to thee; and it shall be for food for thee, and for them.

Genesis 6:22 Thus did Noah; according to all that God commanded him, so did he.
Noah found grace (unmerited favor) in Gods eyes because he obeyed God. No questions, just obedience.

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Just off the top of my head so as to correctness, you would need to check it out yourself. Angels, Sons of God, flesh bodies, celestial bodies, saints under the altar, messengers Who, What, Where, When, Why. Questions you should be asking yourself. If we must be born from above, we must come from above. If when this body dies we get another better and go back to the father who gave it, what are we then called? If the fallen angels left their habitation, refusing to be born of woman then would the angels who were born of women, be the men and women of now? And if when being transported to the 3rd age John was told to "see thou do it not for I am thy fellow servant" and he was in the spirit... and all the saints under the altar... Are we angel, man, angel? Some scriptures to ponder

Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.
Job 1:7 And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.
Job 1:8 And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?

John 3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

BORN OF WATER 509 ANOTHEN DEFINITION : BORN FROM ABOVE . anew, over again, indicating repetition (a use somewhat rare, but wrongly denied by many , from the beginning on, from the very first: Often (also in Greek writings) used of things which come from heaven, or from God as dwelling in heaven, from the upper part, from the top, from above, from a higher place

John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
John 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

John 3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

John 3:9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?
John 3:10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?
John 3:11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.
John 3:12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?
John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.
John 3:14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
John 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

Romans 8:29 For whom He did foreknow, He also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren.
Romans 8:30 Moreover whom He did predestinate, them He also called: and whom He called, them He also justified: and whom He justified, them He also glorified.
Romans 8:31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
Romans 8:32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?
Romans 8:33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.
Romans 8:34 Who is He that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
Romans 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
Romans 8:36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
Romans 8:37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us.
Romans 8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

2 Peter 2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
2 Peter 2:5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;
2 Peter 2:6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;
2 Peter 2:7 And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:

Hebrews 2:12 Saying, I will declare thy name unto my brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto thee.
Hebrews 2:13 And again, I will put my trust in him. And again, Behold I and the children which God hath given me.

Hebrews 2:14 FORASMUCH THEN AS THE CHILDREN ARE PARTAKERS OF FLESH AND BLOOD, HE ALSO HIMSELF LIKEWISE TOOK PART OF THE SAME that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

Hebrews 2:15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.
Hebrews 2:16 For verily He took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.
Hebrews 2:17 Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.
Hebrews 2:18 For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted.

Matthew 11:9 But what went ye out for to see? A prophet? yea, I say unto you, and more than a prophet.
Matthew 11:10 For this is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send MY MESSENGER (32) before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.
Matthew 11:11 VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, AMONG THEM THAT ARE BORN OF WOMEN THERE HATH NOT RISEN A GREATER THAN JOHN THE BAPTIST, notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.
Matthew 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.
Matthew 11:13 For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
Matthew 11:14 And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come.
Matthew 11:15 He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

AGGELOS 32 a messenger, generally a (supernatural) messenger from God, an angel, conveying news or behests from God to men.

Matthew 22:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.
Matthew 22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as THE(32) ANGELS of God in heaven.
Matthew 22:31 But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying,
Matthew 22:32 I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.
Matthew 22:33 And when the multitude heard this, they were astonished at his doctrine.

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Genesis 7:1 And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation. The only family to not mix with the Nephilim, pedigree intact.
Genesis 7:2 Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female. Clean beasts taken by 7s for food to eat.
Genesis 7:3 Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female; to keep seed alive upon the face of all the earth.
Genesis 7:4 For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth. Always take notice when reading the Word the use of numbers. When lists being given many times you will find the 5 and the 7 items, you know it is of God. The number 7 is used of spiritual completeness. Forty the number of probation.
Genesis 7:5 And Noah did according unto all that the LORD commanded him. Noah OBEYED God. Noah Obeyed GOD. Noah OBEYED GOD
Genesis 7:6 And Noah was six hundred years old when the flood of waters was upon the earth.
Genesis 7:7 And Noah went in, and his sons, and his wife, and his sons' wives with him, into the ark, because of the waters of the flood. Was this the first time it ever rained upon the earth? or did that start when the man Adam put in the garden to till the soil?
Genesis 7:8 Of clean beasts, and of beasts that are not clean, and of fowls, and of every thing that creepeth upon the earth, God is making a total distinction between CLEAN-EAT and UN clean-clean the earth, even way back here. As God created our bodies and created the earth and created the animals and God says "eat these" and don't "eat these", We must ask our selves this question: When Jesus died on the Cross, did either our body or the pigs body change? If not, I suggest so as not to pollute your body, don't eat those things not created to be received (unclean), whether you give thanks or not.
Genesis 7:9 There went in two and two unto Noah into the ark, the male and the female, as God had commanded Noah. There is no mention of animals here. Two of every kind of flesh. So who might that include, the Kenites for one, for they are NOT Adamic, and all the ethnos. Let us not add to or take away.
Genesis 7:10 And it came to pass after seven days, that the waters of the flood were upon the earth. God said it, God did it. Note it.
Genesis 7:11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened. The great abyss and the firmament. One solar not lunar year. Prophecy relating to God always given in days or solar because it is of light, prophecy given of Satan given in night or lunar, it is of darkness.
Genesis 7:12 And the rain was upon the earth forty days and forty nights.
Genesis 7:13 In the selfsame day entered Noah, and Shem, and Ham, and Japheth, the sons of Noah, and Noah's wife, and the three wives of his sons with them, into the ark; Notice 8 Adamic souls. The number 8 represents New Beginnings.
Genesis 7:14 They, and every beast after his kind, and all the cattle after their kind, and every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind, and every fowl after his kind, every bird of every sort. Animals
Genesis 7:15 And they went in unto Noah into the ark, two and two of all flesh, wherein is the breath of life. Humans
Genesis 7:16 And they that went in, went in male and female of all flesh, as God had commanded him: and the LORD shut him in. God shut the door, pitched the door, atonement given them.
Genesis 7:17 And the flood was forty days upon the earth; and the waters increased, and bare up the ark, and it was lift up above the earth. Floating
Genesis 7:18 And the waters prevailed, and were increased greatly upon the earth; and the ark went upon the face of the waters.
Genesis 7:19 And the waters prevailed exceedingly upon the earth; and all the high hills, that were under the whole heaven, were covered.
Genesis 7:20 Fifteen cubits upward did the waters prevail; and the mountains were covered.
Genesis 7:21 And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of beast, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, and every man: A clean start, bloodline protected
Genesis 7:22 All in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land, died.
Genesis 7:23 And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark.
Genesis 7:24 And the waters prevailed upon the earth an hundred and fifty days. 150 DAYS. 5 solar months. There is another flood coming in the end times that will be 5 months. The hour of temptation. Satan coming with a flood of lies.

Don't you just love the Word of God? It is the little here a little there a little that set the truth and the lies apart. And the truth, like an iron hammer, will always crush the lies. Still evil is not easy to spot, as evil uses the same truth but adds the lie to it. This is why the gospel armor is so important.
The shoot was set out in 1948, the Parable of the Fig tree. Both the good figs and the evil figs have been set upon this earth since then. There is a "Spiritual War" coming. If you are here, God will be counting on you to gird up your loins and stand. Remember the promises made to those who overcome. God Bless

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
The Law or Lawless
Abel did it Gods way. God had respect. Cain did it his way, God had not respect.

God created us for His pleasure. God gave us rules. We fail, miserably. God loves us so much, that HE found a way in which our totally in anyway able to attain the righteousness necessary to come before Him while we are in the flesh, TO MAKE THAT POSSIBLE. He put HIMSELF into a flesh body, and took our sins upon HIS 100% INNOCENT SELF, WAS HUMILIATED, AND BEATEN, AND CRUCIFIED, AND DIED AND ROSE, SO THAT WE COULD WALK AND TALK WITH HIM while yet sinners in this flesh body. IT WAS A GIFT. A HUMONGOUS GIFT THAT WE DID NOTHING FOR. And all we need to do is believe, obey, have faith, love God and THROUGH HIS BLOOD THAT WAS SHED, we can be forgiven for our sins immediately upon repentance.

How do we know what God wants? Through His laws. If we get rid of His Laws, all we have left are our wants. Satanic is what that is because that is what Satan wanted, to do it his way.

We find righteousness to speak with God through the blood. Jesus "fulfilled" or took care of or rendered the "Blood laws" no longer applicable because "the Lamb of God, like a sheep lead to the slaughter, said nothing and did nothing to stop it but suffered through it all for us" SO THAT THAT ONE LAST TIME WOULD BE THE LAST BLOOD SHED FOR SIN. That is why any blood shed now is an abomination to God because there is no blood sacrifice that could ever compare or compete. SO THOSE LAWS AND STATUTES AND ORDINANCES ARE GONE FOREVER. That includes circumcision of the flesh and

What else happened of SIGNIFICANCE? THE veil rent from TOP to bottom. STRAIGHT TO GOD WE MAY NOW GO, no other man inbetween. no waiting, no more. Direct access. THAT IS WHAT I CALL GRACE AND LOVE AND WONDERFUL AND AWESOME AND HELPFUL AND SUPER NICE AND SUPER SWEET because I like to talk to God all the time. And though I have never heard the "voice" of God, He speaks to me in many different ways, mostly through the revelations of truth in HIs Word.

The law is no longer written on stone but in our hearts. That allows for love and movement. It is no longer cut and dried and of the flesh man because when we have faith, and faith comes from hearing and hearing from the word of God and we accept Jesus as God with us and we are baptized in His name, we die to the "FLESH" driven way of life and thought and "RISE" TO THE SPIRIT LED, JESUS LED LIFE, the sins of the flesh no longer having the pull and control that once reigned. DEATH no longer has a hold for now we know to be absent from the body is to be with the Lord, so death has no sting. WE no longer die at all. The flesh dies, but we go on back to the Father

But the Laws of God, the RIGHT vs wrong, the LIGHT vs dark the GOOD vs evil, how are we flesh and blood humans to "KNOW" with out the law. SURE we could think or feel or be persuaded by anyone, but if we can see and read and check out what we are told in the LIVING WORD, then no one can fool or deceive us.

SO NO, we do not attain salvation through our own works, we don't stand a chance. It truly is a GIFT, Bought and paid for by a heavy price from our loving father. BUT the laws are and will stay, not having the power of life and death, but the power to instruct us on how to give some pleasure and obedience to our Creator and Father Our God, through the Lord Jesus Christ.

You know who hates the law and would love to get rid of it? That man of lawlessness. he would love it. So fight for God.

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
1 Introduction
2 In the beginning
3 First age events - destruction
4 This age beginning
5 6th Day Male and Female created
6 All bibles have issues
7 What I am doing wrong
8 Thank ing for thoughts
9 My explanation
10 Adam, animals named, Eve taken from him
11 Happenings in Garden
12 Punishment in Garden
13 Cain and Abel, Cains Bloodline-Adam not mentioned
14 Adamic Bloodline-Cain not mention
15 Fallen angels- Flood
16 Who are we? Where we from and how we get here
17 Noah builds an Ark
18 Grace with The Law vs Grace only
19 This list

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Genesis 8:1 And God remembered Noah, and every living thing, and all the cattle that was with him in the ark: and God made a wind to pass over the earth, and the waters asswaged;
Genesis 8:2 The fountains also of the deep and the windows of heaven were stopped, and the rain from heaven was restrained;
Genesis 8:3 And the waters returned from off the earth continually: and after the end of the hundred and fifty days the waters were abated.

Genesis 8:4 And the ark rested in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, upon the mountains of Ararat.

Genesis 8:5 And the waters decreased continually until the tenth month: in the tenth month, on the first day of the month, were the tops of the mountains seen.

Genesis 8:6 And it came to pass at the end of forty days, that Noah opened the window of the ark which he had made:

Genesis 8:7 And he sent forth a raven, which went forth to and fro, until the waters were dried up from off the earth.
A bird unclean to eat or sacrifice. Created to clean the earth. So any dead bodies floating would be food and that bird could get to work
Genesis 8:8 Also he sent forth a dove from him, to see if the waters were abated from off the face of the ground;
Doves symbolic of the Holy Spirit. A Clean bird
Genesis 8:9 But the dove found no rest for the sole of her foot, and she returned unto him into the ark, for the waters were on the face of the whole earth: then he put forth his hand, and took her, and pulled her in unto him into the ark.

Genesis 8:10 And he stayed yet other seven days; and again he sent forth the dove out of the ark;

Genesis 8:11 And the dove came in to him in the evening; and, lo, in her mouth was an olive leaf pluckt off: so Noah knew that the waters were abated from off the earth.
OLIVE 2132 ZAYITH OLIVE TREE - simile of beauty, as casting off its flowers, simile of wicked man, simile of prosperity, simile of children, simile of desolation at judgment of, JUST A BIT OF INFORMATION TO SHOW HOW A STUDY OF IT HELPS IN THE WORD
Genesis 8:12 And he stayed yet other seven days; and sent forth the dove; which returned not again unto him any more.
Dry land found
Genesis 8:13 And it came to pass in the six hundredth and first year, in the first month, the first day of the month, the waters were dried up from off the earth: and Noah removed the covering of the ark, and looked, and, behold, the face of the ground was dry.

Genesis 8:14 And in the second month, on the seven and twentieth day of the month, was the earth dried.

Genesis 8:15 And God spake unto Noah, saying,

Genesis 8:16 Go forth of the ark, thou, and thy wife, and thy sons, and thy sons' wives with thee.
Waiting on Gods instructions
Genesis 8:17 Bring forth with thee every living thing that is with thee, of all flesh, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth; that they may breed abundantly in the earth, and be fruitful, and multiply upon the earth.

Genesis 8:18 And Noah went forth, and his sons, and his wife, and his sons' wives with him:
Obeying Gods instructions.
Genesis 8:19 Every beast, every creeping thing, and every fowl, and whatsoever creepeth upon the earth, after their kinds, went forth out of the ark.

Genesis 8:20 And Noah builded an altar unto the LORD; and took of every clean beast, and of every clean fowl, and offered burnt offerings on the altar.
Giving thanks to the LORD
Genesis 8:21 And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.
The earth cleaned, another of Satans attacks foiled, A promise of God
Genesis 8:22 While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.
Facts you can count on. Notice the "4" pairs. 4 is the number of Creation and the World.
4 regions North South East West
4 elements earth air fire water

4 seasons Spring Summer Fall Winter
4 kingdoms mineral vegetable animal spiritual
4 winds from the 4 directions of the earth
4 divisions of day morning noon evening night
4 phases of the moon First quarter New Moon Last quarter Full Moon

4th day material creation was finished