Gods Word - for a certain type surely

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

DeighAnn

Banned Serpent Seed Heresy
Jun 11, 2019
1 Unity
2 Union, division, Witness
3 Resurrection, Divine Completeness and Perfection
4 Creation and World
5 Grace or Gods Goodness
6 Weakness of Man, Evils of Satan, Manifestation of sin
7 Completeness - Spiritual - Perfection
8 New Birth, New Creation, New Beginning
9 Fruit of the Spirit - Divine Completeness - From the LORD
10 Testimony - Law and Responsibility
11 Judgment and Disorder
12 Governmental Perfection
13 Depravity and Rebellion
14 Deliverance or Salvation
15 Rest
16 Love
17 Victory
18 Bondage
19 Faith
20 Redemption
21 Exceeding Sinfulness of Sin = 2 Tim 3
1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
So you know, few people ever glance at the Blogs. So if you're hoping to have interactions on any of this stuff posting here won't get you far.
And, as others have said, flooding won't get much of a response, either. It has nothing whatsoever to do with meat or milk, because that's not what flooding is about so not sure why you even brought it up, and everything to do with the excess of information you present and a persons inability to respond to so much. Even if it were 'milk' you'd run into the same problem. 100 easy points is harder to discuss than 1 difficult point.

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Genesis 9:1 And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth.
And here we are Replenishing the earth again.

Genesis 9:2 And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered.

Genesis 9:3 Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.

Genesis 9:4 But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.
LIFE 5315 nephesh a soul, living being, life, self, person, desire, passion, appetite, emotion
BLOOD THE FOUNDATION OF THE DOCTRINE OF SUBSTITUTION AND ATONEMENT

Genesis 9:5 And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.
The Blood of your souls = should an animal kill or a man kill or even a mans closest relative kill, GOD REQUIRES THEIR BLOOD. Send the murderer to God. No prison term, death is what God requires. Those who "don't like the death penalty" are going against GODS WILL.

Genesis 9:6 Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.
Life for life Rom 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Hebrews 9:22 And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.
A MURDERER CAN NOT FIND JUSTICE HERE ON EARTH GOD SAYS TO SEND THEM TO HIM

Genesis 9:7 And you, be ye fruitful, and multiply; bring forth abundantly in the earth, and multiply therein.

Genesis 9:8 And God spake unto Noah, and to his sons with him, saying,

Genesis 9:9 And I, behold, I establish my covenant with you, and with your seed after you;
covenant mentioned 7 times from 9-17 I behold I notice the emphasis

Genesis 9:10 And with every living creature that is with you, of the fowl, of the cattle, and of every beast of the earth with you; from all that go out of the ark, to every beast of the earth.
Creature - Soul - nephesh

Genesis 9:11 And I will establish my covenant with you, neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.

Genesis 9:12 And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:
Token=sign
Genesis 9:13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.

Genesis 9:14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:

Genesis 9:15 And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.

Genesis 9:16 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.

Genesis 9:17 And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.
To each and to everyone

Genesis 9:18 And the sons of Noah, that went forth of the ark, were Shem, and Ham, and Japheth: and Ham is the father of Canaan.
Why, oh Why, is a child being mentioned in the middle of nowhere? OPEN your eyes.

Genesis 9:19 These are the three sons of Noah: and of them was the whole earth overspread.

Genesis 9:20 And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard:
Tilling the earth a man of the ground as opposed to one who might be a man of war a soldier

Genesis 9:21 And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.
Wine - yayin - first occurrence

Genesis 9:22 And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.
THE NAKEDNESS OF HIS FATHER, IN other words slept with his mother. WHAT? You need more info? A second or 3rd witness? Surely doesn't look like it is saying this. You have never been taught this. OK but here is the real lesson, learn to rightly divide, study, line on line precept on precept HERE A LITTLE THERE A LITTLE. DO YOU EVER WONDER WHO GOD IS AND WHAT DOES HE THINK? HERE ARE A FEW CLUES ON WHERE HE STANDS ON THIS ISSUE. Just 18:8 and 20:11 apply at the moment.

Leviticus 18:6 None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover their nakedness: I am the LORD.
Leviticus 18:7 The nakedness of thy father, or the nakedness of thy mother, shalt thou not uncover: she is thy mother; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.
LEVITICUS 18:8 THE NAKEDNESS OF THY FATHER'S WIFE SHALT THOU NOT UNCOVER: IT IS THY FATHER'S NAKEDNESS.
Leviticus 18:9 The nakedness of thy sister, the daughter of thy father, or daughter of thy mother, whether she be born at home, or born abroad, even their nakedness thou shalt not uncover.
Leviticus 18:10 The nakedness of thy son's daughter, or of thy daughter's daughter, even their nakedness thou shalt not uncover: for theirs is thine own nakedness.
Leviticus 18:11 The nakedness of thy father's wife's daughter, begotten of thy father, she is thy sister, thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.
Leviticus 18:12 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy father's sister: she is thy father's near kinswoman.
Leviticus 18:13 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy mother's sister: for she is thy mother's near kinswoman.
Leviticus 18:14 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy father's brother, thou shalt not approach to his wife: she is thine aunt.
Leviticus 18:15 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy daughter in law: she is thy son's wife; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.
Leviticus 18:16 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy brother's wife: it is thy brother's nakedness.
Leviticus 18:17 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of a woman and her daughter, neither shalt thou take her son's daughter, or her daughter's daughter, to uncover her nakedness; for they are her near kinswomen: it is wickedness.
Leviticus 18:18 Neither shalt thou take a wife to her sister, to vex her, to uncover her nakedness, beside the other in her life time.
Leviticus 18:19 Also thou shalt not approach unto a woman to uncover her nakedness, as long as she is put apart for her uncleanness.
Leviticus 18:20 Moreover thou shalt not lie carnally with thy neighbour's wife, to defile thyself with her.
Leviticus 18:21 And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD.
Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

LEVITICUS 20:11 AND THE MAN THAT LIETH WITH HIS FATHERS WIFE HATH UNCOVERED HIS FATHERS NAKEDNESS: BOTH OF THEM SHALL SURELY BE PUT TO DEATH; THEIR BLOOD SHALL BE UPON THEM

Genesis 9:23 And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness.

Genesis 9:24 And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.
AWOKE TO WISDOM
Genesis 9:25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren. NOAH SAID, NOT GOD YET
FULFILLED IN BOOK OF JOSHUA
Genesis 9:26 And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
FULFILLED IN SHEM BEING IN THE LINE OF THE PROMISED SEED, AND IN THE OVERTHROW OF cANAANITES.
Genesis 9:27 God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
THE INCREASE OF WESTERN NATIONS GENTILES TO BE BLESSED IN SHEM
DWELL IN TABERNACLE - WORSHIP THE GOD OF SHEM, ISRAELS GOD
Genesis 9:28 And Noah lived after the flood three hundred and fifty years.

Genesis 9:29 And all the days of Noah were nine hundred and fifty years: and he died.

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
So you know, few people ever glance at the Blogs. So if you're hoping to have interactions on any of this stuff posting here won't get you far.
And, as others have said, flooding won't get much of a response, either. It has nothing whatsoever to do with meat or milk, because that's not what flooding is about so not sure why you even brought it up, and everything to do with the excess of information you present and a persons inability to respond to so much. Even if it were 'milk' you'd run into the same problem. 100 easy points is harder to discuss than 1 difficult point.
Maybe I am doing it more for myself or just God, right now than anyone else. I believe that it is up to Gods Will who may come. I am not looking for interaction, I always seem to offend anyhow. I do not believe that Gods Word can be taught one point at a time. I also believe that the times are in the process of changing and the "ability" to read and understand will be different when God is pouring out the Holy Spirit, than it is today. Gods children are not going to have a lot of time to suit up with the gospel armor before the fiery darts of Satan are launched. I will most likely not be able to "have the internet" at that point so at least it will be already out there.

I feel led to do this and until God sends me in another direction, I will stay this course, who knows this could be the last day. Yes, it is a bit lonely but no distractions this way. Thank you for your concern. If what I am doing is going against some policy or rule of this site please let me know. I am not doing this to cause division, or strife or stress to those running it, there is plenty of that already.

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Genesis 10:1 Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood Japheth the oldest, Ham-younger than Japheth, Shem the youngest Japheth-enlargement, Ham-Heat Shem-name or Renown
Genesis 10:2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras. e
Genesis 10:3 And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.
Genesis 10:4 And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim.
Genesis 10:5 By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.
It is thought by some that this is further proof of "Who made it aboard Noahs Ark by the different selections of languages, clans and peoples
Genesis 10:6 And the sons of Ham; Cush, and Mizraim, and Phut, and Canaan.
Genesis 10:7 And the sons of Cush; Seba, and Havilah, and Sabtah, and Raamah, and Sabtechah: and the sons of Raamah; Sheba, and Dedan.
Genesis 10:8 And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth.
5248 Nimrod a son of Cush and founder of the Babylonian kingdom "a mighty one" 1368 gibbor
Genesis 10:9 He was a mighty hunter before the LORD: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the LORD.
Few generations in and we see the workings of Satan influence taking place.
Genesis 10:10 And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.
Babel 894 babelan E. Mediterranean empire and its capital city Babylon
From 1101 balal to mingle, mix, confuse, confound
Confusion comes anytime you take the traditions of man and try to put them before the traditions of God
Genesis 10:11 Out of that land went forth Asshur, and builded Nineveh, and the city Rehoboth, and Calah,
Genesis 10:12 And Resen between Nineveh and Calah: the same is a great city.
Genesis 10:13 And Mizraim begat Ludim, and Anamim, and Lehabim, and Naphtuhim,
Genesis 10:14 And Pathrusim, and Casluhim, (out of whom came Philistim,) and Caphtorim
Genesis 10:15 And Canaan begat Sidon his first born, and Heth, Sidon oldest Canaanite city
Genesis 10:16 And the Jebusite, and the Amorite, and the Girgasite Jebusite, the founders of Jebus, afterward Jerusalem
Genesis 10:17 And the Hivite, and the Arkite, and the Sinite,
Genesis 10:18 And the Arvadite, and the Zemarite, and the Hamathite: and afterward were the families of the Canaanites spread abroad.
Genesis 10:19 And the border of the Canaanites was from Sidon, as thou comest to Gerar, unto Gaza; as thou goest, unto Sodom, and Gomorrah, and Admah, and Zeboim, even unto Lasha.
Genesis 10:20 These are the sons of Ham, after their families, after their tongues, in their countries, and in their nations.
Genesis 10:21 Unto Shem also, the father of all the children of Eber, the brother of Japheth the elder, even to him were children born.
Genesis 10:22 The children of Shem; Elam, and Asshur, and Arphaxad, and Lud, and Aram. Shem comes last because his generations followed through rest of book. Some one once said that Cain wasn't in Adams genealogy because the seedline didn't come through him. But as we can see, children are listed. This is how we know Cain is not Adams son, but Satans. But wait, there will be more, much more. God is not remiss on this subject.
Genesis 10:23 And the children of Aram; Uz, and Hul, and Gether, and Mash.
Genesis 10:24 And Arphaxad begat Salah; and Salah begat Eber.eEber the name Hebrews=(Gen 14.13)=beyond. The people coming from and beyond the "Flood" ie the Euphrates, to Canaan
Genesis 10:25 And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of one was Peleg; for in his days was the earth divided; and his brother's name was Joktan. Peleg=division His generations reserved till 11.10-27
Divided- to cleave
Genesis 10:26 And Joktan begat Almodad, and Sheleph, and Hazarmaveth, and Jerah,
Genesis 10:27 And Hadoram, and Uzal, and Diklah,
Genesis 10:28 And Obal, and Abimael, and Sheba,
Genesis 10:29 And Ophir, and Havilah, and Jobab: all these were the sons of Joktan.
Genesis 10:30 And their dwelling was from Mesha, as thou goest unto Sephar a mount of the east.
Genesis 10:31 These are the sons of Shem, after their families, after their tongues, in their lands, after their nations.
Genesis 10:32 These are the families of the sons of Noah, after their generations, in their nations: and by these were the nations divided in the earth after the flood.

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
The Nations Scattered Beginning with mans attempt to unify, ends with God to unify in Abrahams seed

Genesis 11:1 And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.
Genesis 11:2 And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.
eastward, Shinar-Babylonia Iraq of today
Genesis 11:3 And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them thoroughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter.
The burning is significant because of the "urgency" of it. Bricks were normally sun dried.. The slime, bitumen is a natural asphalt which is to tenacious that even today detachment is almost impossible note slime of babel vs jewels of Zion rev 21:19
Genesis 11:4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.
Man trying to save himself, to work out his own salvation. Kinda like the "rapture THEORY" of today. make a name - independence from God. Nimrod leading the way
Genesis 11:5 And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.
Came down

Genesis 11:6 And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

Genesis 11:7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.
God - Go to, let us go down, - always in judgment vs 11:4 man - Go to, let us go up
Genesis 11:8 So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.
Need to do a study on the Zodiac and the constellations and the revelations contained on ancient temples in Denderah and Esneh in Egypt. 7 original languages, 7 continents scattered same as Acts 8:1 (Isa 8:9)
Genesis 11:9 Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.
Babel-confusion Lost communication and tower could not be finished
Tongues confounded in judgment Gen 11:9 Given in Grace Acts 2:4 United in glory Rev 7:9
Genesis 11:10 These are the generations of Shem: Shem was an hundred years old, and begat Arphaxad two years after the flood:
Back to main purpose
Genesis 11:11 And Shem lived after he begat Arphaxad five hundred years, and begat sons and daughters.
Genesis 11:12 And Arphaxad lived five and thirty years, and begat Salah:
Genesis 11:13 And Arphaxad lived after he begat Salah four hundred and three years, and begat sons and daughters.

Genesis 11:14 And Salah lived thirty years, and begat Eber:
Salah in Luke 3:36 says Cainan
Genesis 11:15 And Salah lived after he begat Eber four hundred and three years, and begat sons and daughters.

Genesis 11:16 And Eber lived four and thirty years, and begat Peleg:
Peleg born 14 yrs before
Genesis 11:17 And Eber lived after he begat Peleg four hundred and thirty years, and begat sons and daughters.
Luke 3:35 Peleg Phalec
Genesis 11:18 And Peleg lived thirty years, and begat Reu:

Genesis 11:19 And Peleg lived after he begat Reu two hundred and nine years, and begat sons and daughters.

Genesis 11:20 And Reu lived two and thirty years, and begat Serug:
Serug Luke 3:35 Saruch
Genesis 11:21 And Reu lived after he begat Serug two hundred and seven years, and begat sons and daughters.

Genesis 11:22 And Serug lived thirty years, and begat Nahor:

Genesis 11:23 And Serug lived after he begat Nahor two hundred years, and begat sons and daughters.

Genesis 11:24 And Nahor lived nine and twenty years, and begat Terah:

Genesis 11:25 And Nahor lived after he begat Terah an hundred and nineteen years, and begat sons and daughters.

Genesis 11:26 And Terah lived seventy years, and begat Abram, Nahor, and Haran.

Genesis 11:27 Now these are the generations of Terah: Terah begat Abram, Nahor, and Haran; and Haran begat Lot.
The center of the 11 generations
Genesis 11:28 And Haran died before his father Terah in the land of his nativity, in Ur of the Chaldees.
First death recorded
Genesis 11:29 And Abram and Nahor took them wives: the name of Abram's wife was Sarai; and the name of Nahor's wife, Milcah, the daughter of Haran, the father of Milcah, and the father of Iscah.Iscah
Abram the youngest comes first born 1996 Cp with Shem 10:21, Jacob 25:23, Ephraim 48:26

Genesis 11:30 But Sarai was barren; she had no child.

Genesis 11:31 And Terah took Abram his son, and Lot the son of Haran his son's son, and Sarai his daughter in law, his son Abram's wife; and they went forth with them from Ur of the Chaldees, to go into the land of Canaan; and they came unto Haran, and dwelt there. Generations of Abraham
Came out of babel

Genesis 11:32 And the days of Terah were two hundred and five years: and Terah died in Haran.

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
COMPLETE RANTING AND RAVING AND ALL DOOM AND GLOOM (The old made new again)

I DON'T KNOW WHY EXCEPT ONE "REPLY POST", ALMOST INNOCENTLY MADE ABOUT "NOT SO SURE WE ARE SAVED" THE EXAMPLE BEING LOTS WIFE TURNING AROUND and

Which got me questioning "Why do I never hear about God's anger and the examples He gives us"? And when I do they are glossed over like they are not real or they don't count because Jesus was here in the flesh AND a bunch of people who "COMPREHEND" DIFFERENTLY than I do say it all changed but that is not what I see as the truth. Even so, when did teaching or even talking about it become all "taboo"? Go, say something about God that isn't about love and right away THE WORD is shut down. All I ever here is love and salvation. The only reason I know about the anger and consequence to disobedience (I think), is because I am a "fanatic". I read it all. I love it all. So

who benefits from everyone not knowing what happens when you go against Gods wishes or commands and you disobey? Certainly not God, He obviously wants us to know it, He wrote it. We are heavy into the Spiritual War and I think we might be doing a piss poor job and I for one am going to change what I say and most likely get booted out at some point unless I make sure I am wiser than the serpent.

Why doesn't anyone ever bring this up? What if, I was one of the unlucky ones who only heard "Just say you believe and Jesus died for you and you never have to follow the law cause Jesus did it right and you never have to repent because there is no more sin for you and once you are saved you are always saved and you are going to fly out of here anyway so your don't really need to know what that big book says" and then I went and died

and get to heaven and find out "I didn't make it" and it turns out the reason is

because no one ever told me

the whole truth

that if I want to be approved by God I really need to do XXandX .... that is all that the book says because none of it was destroyed or gotten rid of it just was changed, NOT because GOD DIDN'T LIKE IT BUT because we couldn't do it.

What if I lost my eternal soul because the ones I was getting my information from didn't inform me of all of GODS demands and always went back to the Jesus saves and there was more to it than that and if they had of at least shared with me more I would have done it different (at least the choice would have been mine) and I could have had an eternal life but now I am just getting sent to the other side of the gulf and who knows.

Gives that "many are called few are chosen" so much more meaning. Few are chosen. Few. Lots wife turned around and looked back and died instantly. And Esau,
14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: 15Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled; 16Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright. 17For ye know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears.

And 2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. Does that mean if you do not rightly divide the word you are not approved? It certain does sound like it at this point.

For whatever reason, that statement hit me like a ton of bricks. First thing I thought of was Korah. These were "of the correct family seedline" Gods "chosen people", they said they wanted to be more involved (bet that Heb 4:12 really came into play here though) and I went back and read it and

I think EVERYONE learning about God should be warned, about telling God, or Gods chosen servants what they "want or demand" is really not a good idea cause:

Numbers 16:31 And it came to pass, as he (Moses) had made an end of speaking all these words, that the ground clave asunder that was under them:
Numbers 16:32 And the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed them up, and their houses, and all the men that appertained unto Korah, and all their goods.
Numbers 16:33 They, and all that appertained to them, went down alive into the pit, and the earth closed upon them: and they perished from among the congregation.
Numbers 16:34 And all Israel that were round about them fled at the cry of them: for they said, Lest the earth swallow us up also.
Numbers 16:35 And there came out a fire from the LORD, and consumed the two hundred and fifty men that offered incense.

(Any questions on how this made God feel or how God is willing to handle these types of situations?)

Looking for the ark of the covenant being moved incorrectly (I will go find it next)

I came back upon this chapter and for some reason when I read it today it seemed so much closer to me some how, I don't remember having had this feeling before and this is just a little portion. If you haven't read it in awhile, go read the whole thing.

And yes, I am believing that "The mystery of Iniquity" has something to do with it and why we are not "sharing" who the real GOD is and what He is about. Because he has been working the education system, 1st get any truth out of the schools, and the political systems, your values and morals cause hate, we will make everyone the same as opposed to teaching how to respect each others differences, and the monetary system, no need, and as I watch how many people jump into the "teaching as truth" their beliefs that they have not found by a deep study just a passing of information from one to another
it becomes super clear to ME that Satan is definitely putting down any and all truth he can through those with "the best intentions", yet words without knowledge.

Remember when you first got to Job 38?

Job 38:1 Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,
Job 38:2 Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?

Did you sit back and ask yourself WHAT?? What were all those 38 chapters about then?
Words WITHOUT knowledge?
Were you like me where you thought "a bunch of it sounded pretty smart and God given to me" so what is God telling me? You know what I think, ok that is funny!! anyway, THAT listening to men talk, who sound ever so logical, and Godly, and helpful, and full of wisdom, are nothing more than a bunch of dumb men to God and if you are not teaching HIS WORD, GODS Words, you best just close your mouth unless it is to ask questions.

Deuteronomy 28:14 And thou shalt not go aside from any of the words which I command thee this day, to the right hand, or to the left, to go after other gods to serve them.
Deuteronomy 28:15 But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:
Deuteronomy 28:16 Cursed shalt thou be in the city, and cursed shalt thou be in the field.
Deuteronomy 28:17 Cursed shall be thy basket and thy store.
Deuteronomy 28:18 Cursed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy land, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.
Deuteronomy 28:19 Cursed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and cursed shalt thou be when thou goest out.
Deuteronomy 28:20 The LORD shall send upon thee cursing, vexation, and rebuke, in all that thou settest thine hand unto for to do, until thou be destroyed, and until thou perish quickly; because of the wickedness of thy doings, whereby thou hast forsaken me.
Deuteronomy 28:21 The LORD shall make the pestilence cleave unto thee, until he have consumed thee from off the land, whither thou goest to possess it.
Deuteronomy 28:22 The LORD shall smite thee with a consumption, and with a fever, and with an inflammation, and with an extreme burning, and with the sword, and with blasting, and with mildew; and they shall pursue thee until thou perish.
Deuteronomy 28:23 And thy heaven that is over thy head shall be brass, and the earth that is under thee shall be iron.
Deuteronomy 28:24 The LORD shall make the rain of thy land powder and dust: from heaven shall it come down upon thee, until thou be destroyed.

Do I have a point, I just need to pray. I feel heavy laden, I need to give it to God. Post reply or Erase Post reply or Erase

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Your thoughts and words are valid. It is just logical that the concept of putting any and all
issues of fear and suffering before the multitudes would not be compatible with filling the 'pews'.
Since decades ago when 'fire and brimstone' told of much wrath and the consequences. We are
witnessing how mankind has evolved into their own illusions and imagination simply to hide
from insecurities of human fear from the unseen that may hold our lives truly accountable of
our actions in all things. Spiritual peace is replaced with 'man mind' self ego for selfish reasoning
of escaping the inevitable unthinkable self inflicted wrath. Fear of being on the wrong path
can be a heavy burden!
'Praise God'
HOLY SPIRIT DOVE.jpg :)

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
The Psalms = Broken into 5 Books

1-41 - The Genesis Book - Concerning man

42-72 - The Exodus Book - Concerning Israel as a Nation

73-89 - The Leviticus Book - Concerning the Sanctuary

90-106 - The Numbers Book - Concerning Israel and the Nations of the Earth

107 - 150 - The Deuteronomy Book - Concerning God and His Word

Moses gave 5 books of the Law
David gave 5 books Psalms

Psalms 1-8 Man and the Son of Man

Psalm 1
Man Blessed. The Law of Jehovah His Delight

Psalm 1:1 Blessed is the man that walketh NOT in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
Blessed=How happy Psalm 1 begins and Psalm 2 ends as well as last Psalm of Book 1
man=ish for both sexes ungodly= 7563 rasha wicked, criminal

Psalm 1:2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
law=instruction: i.e. the whole Pentateuch which contains it. MEDITATE HABITUALLY AND CONTINUALY

Psalm 1:3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
not a tree of the field, planted in a garden prospers rivers= divisions irrigation a garden

Psalm 1:4 The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
ungodly blown away
Psalm 1:5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
THERE WILL BE LAW not stand=not part of the 1st resurrection
Psalm 1:6 For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.
knoweth = approve or acknowledge perish shall com to waste.

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
The Rebellious Man
The 2nd Psalm of each book has to do with the enemy

Psalm 2:1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? Or blow themselves up???
Psalm 2:2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
Psalm 2:3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. Gods and Messiahs bands, like trying to get rid of the law. Don't do it. If God wants it gone, it will be gone. I so wouldn't mess with His Word. Fear and Reverence.
Psalm 2:4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision. Told you
Psalm 2:5 Then shall He speak unto them in His wrath, and vex them in His sore displeasure. Who remembers Korah???
Psalm 2:6 Yet have I set my King upon my holy hill of Zion. Who is our King? The king of Kings.
Psalm 2:7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. Comes as Servant and Saviour
Psalm 2:8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
Psalm 2:9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel. AND THE DAY OF VENGEANCE. (remember this place when asked what happens to flesh on the first day of the Lords Day)
Psalm 2:10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. Follow righteousness.
Psalm 2:11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling. AND EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW
Psalm 2:12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him. It seems in this day and age only the love of Jesus is to be spoken of. I think if you truly love your fellow man, you would start sharing this truth also. GOD has feelings, don't hurt them, respect them, obey them. He created us for HIS pleasure. Not competition.

Lazy version above
Study Version
Psalm 2:1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
Heathens=nations tumultuously assemble, imagine=continuously and habitually same as vs 1:2
Psalm 2:2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against His Anointed, saying,
*nations, people, kings, rulers* take their stand, LORD=Jehovah His Anointed=Messiah
Psalm 2:3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
Jehovah and Messiah's. They take Christ out of our schools, out of our Government, trying to make the Good evil.
Psalm 2:4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision.
They do not know the Lord, YET, but they will believe it or not
Psalm 2:5 Then shall He speak unto them in hHis wrath, and vex them in His sore displeasure.
The day of Judgment is coming, and so is His wrath. God is very unhappy. Just as we are told, our Educational system, our political system, our monetary system, and most of all our religious systems, are all being taken over. He is not missing anything or any one. God is Just.
Psalm 2:6 Yet have I set My king upon My holy hill of Zion.
My holy hill=mount of my sanctuary ZION=the mount immediately south of Moriah
A day is coming when the Lord will set His throne on Mount Zion, and there will never be any other government
Psalm 2:7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
1st advent Prophesy-Baptism of Christ-Matt 3:17, Acts 13:33 Thou art my Son=The Divine formula for anointing begotten thee=reference to resurrection
Psalm 2:8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
Ask of me = referring to dispensation of Judgment
Psalm 2:9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.
Break them=rule or govern dash them in pieces like potters vessel=these clay pots=our flesh bodies referring to change at Lords Day of all flesh
Psalm 2:10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
Psalm 2:11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
LORD=JEHOVAH
Psalm 2:12 Kiss the Son, lest He be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
LOVE JESUS Kiss=submit to or be ruled by He=Jehovah a little=quickly Blessed is=How happy put their trust=flee for refuge to

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
When David fled from Absalom his son 934BC

Psalm 3:1 Lord, how are they increased that trouble me! many are they that rise up against me.
Lord - Jehovah
Psalm 3:2 Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah.
God - Elohim

Selah - Connecting the contrast between "man" (as a creature) who knows God as Creator, with the David who knew Jehovah as his Covenant God.

Psalm 3:3 But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.
shield for defense all about me, mine head - the whole person
Psalm 3:4 I cried unto the LORD with my voice, and He heard me out of His holy hill. Selah.
I shall cry to the LORD and He shall answer me

Selah - Connecting the peace that comes from prayer.
Psalm 3:5 I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the LORD sustained me.
The peace of mind that God gives David. David through faith believes and sleeps.
Psalm 3:6 I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me round about.
If God be for you... A solid foundation you stand on when standing on the Word
Psalm 3:7 Arise, O LORD; save me, O my God: for thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone; thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly
There is no chewing or intake with broken teeth. Thus, they are rendered harmless Ungodly=lawless
Psalm 3:8 Salvation belongeth unto the LORD: thy blessing is upon thy people. Selah.
The only SALVATION possible is through the Lord.

Selah connecting Psalm 3 with Psalm 4

Neginoth= smitings from to strike as on strings

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Divine Names and Titles

I ELOHIM 1st occurrence connects with creation - essential meaning Creator of all things. His relation to mankind as His creatures.
Elohim is God, the Son, the living "Word".

II JEHOVAH same God in covenant relationship to those whom He has created. Jehovah means the Eternal, the Immutable One. He Who WAS and IS and IS TO COME.. Divine definition given in Gen 21:33 God of Israel, God of those redeemed, and are thus now "in Christ" We can say My God, but not My Jehovah because My Jehovah is My God.

THE JEHOVAH TITLES

JEHOVAH- JIREH Jehovah WILL SEE, OR PROVIDE GEN 22:14
JEHOVAH-ROPHEKA Jehovah that healeth thee. Ex 15:26
JEHOVAH -NISSI Jehovah my banner Ex 17:15
JEHOVAH-McKADDISHKEM Jehovah that doth sanctify you Ex 31.13
JEHOVAH-SHALOM Jehovah {send} peace Judg 6:24
JEHOVAH -ZeBA OTH Jehovah of hosts. 1 Sam 1:3
JEHOVAH-ZIDKENU Jehovah our righteousness Jer 23.6
JEHOVAH-SHAMMAH Jehovah is there Ezek 48:35
JEHOVAH-ELYON Jehovah most high Ps 7:17
JEHOVAH-RO'I Jehovah my Shepherd Ps 23:1

III JAH Jehovah in special sense having BECOME our Salvation Who is, was, and is to come

IV EL the Almighty, El is "God as Elohim is, but El is God the Omnipotent.

V ELOAH Elohim, Who is to be worshipped. Eloah is God in connection with rather than His power. Eloah is God who wills and orders all and Who is to be the on object of the worship of His people.

VI ELYON with El, in Gen 14 is rendered "most high God" It is EL and ELOHIM not as the powerful Creator, but as "the possessor of heaven and earth" Name is associated With Christ as the Son of "the Highest" The possessor of earth Who divides the nations 'their inheritance". over all the earth

VII SHADDAI the ALMIGHTY God (El) , not as the source of strength but of grace; not as Creator, but as the Giver. All bountiful. Power to supply.

VIII ADON is one of three titles (ADON, ADONAI, ADONIM) WITH God as over-lord

ADON is the Lord as Ruler in the earth
ADONAI is the Lord in His relation to the earth
ADONIM the plural of Adon, never used of man The Lord who rules His own.
Adon over-lord
Adonai owner
Adonim blesser

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Psalm 3 Prayer in view of rebellion - morning enemies without
Psalm 4 Prayer in view of rebellion - night enemies without
How long

Psalm 4:1 Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer.
Answer Elohim, My righteous God,
Psalm 4:2 O ye sons of men, how long will ye turn my glory into shame? how long will ye love vanity, and seek after leasing? Selah.
men-ish Leasing=falsehood Selah connecting and contrasting his enemies' acts with his own sure defense
Psalm 4:3 But know that the LORD hath set apart him that is godly for himself: the LORD will hear when I call unto him.
Jehovah set apart-Jehovah's favor
Psalm 4:4 Stand in awe, and sin not: commune with your own heart upon your bed, and be still. Selah.
Selah connecting their sin with its being put away
Psalm 4:5 Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the LORD.
trust - confide
Psalm 4:6 There be many that say, Who will shew us any good? LORD, lift thou up the light of thy countenance upon us.

Psalm 4:7 Thou hast put gladness in my heart, more than in the time that their corn and their wine increased.
gladness- true "good" wine - new wine
Psalm 4:8 I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety.
and sleep- sleep at once makest=will make safety=confidence

To the Chief Musician upon Nehiloth =concerning the inheritances Referring to Jehovah's favour s being the true inheritance of godly Israelites,
psalm 144 other Nehaloth psalm

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
1 Unity
2 Union, division, Witness
3 Resurrection, Divine Completeness and Perfection
4 Creation and World
5 Grace or Gods Goodness
6 Weakness of Man, Evils of Satan, Manifestation of sin
7 Completeness - Spiritual - Perfection
8 New Birth, New Creation, New Beginning
9 Fruit of the Spirit - Divine Completeness - From the LORD
In your post #21 are you elucidating "Bible Numerics" as taught by Ivan Panin and E.W. Bullinger ??

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
In your post #21 are you elucidating "Bible Numerics" as taught by Ivan Panin and E.W. Bullinger ??
I thought I was Bullinger but I grabbed the wrong book this one was Biblical Mathematics Keys to Scripture Numerics Ed. F. Vallowe. Do I need to compare them?

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
Concerning the fall of Lucifer and other angels now imprisoned upon the Earth
and the rise of religion in Mesopotamia that denies the truth of the God of Adam and Noah

7 Remember the days of old; consider the years of many generations; ask your father, and he will show you, your elders,
and they will tell you.
8 When the Most High gave to the nations their inheritance, when he divided mankind, he fixed the borders of the peoples according to the number of the sons of God.
9 But the LORD's portion is his people, Jacob his allotted heritage.
10 “He found him in a desert land, and in the howling waste of the wilderness; he encircled him, he cared for him, he kept him as the apple of his eye.
Deuteronomy 32: (ESV) which corrects the mistaken wording in the KJV - for at the time of the tower of Babylon Israel did not exist
as a nation nor as a people.

Genesis 11 > people in Mesopotamia who would know of Adam and Noah and of the Garden of Eden have rebelled against the God
of Adam and embraced other gods (Satan and Co.) thus they are dispersed away over to other lands to form new nations.
So the LORD dispersed them from there over the face of all the earth, and they left off building the city.
Genesis 8:11
(ESV)
these new nations to be and peoples are given over to be ruled by the sons of God (fallen angels bound on the Earth)
> Hinduism and Buddhism and Confucianism ( China: dragons that speak and fly, and magical powers).

BUT God reserves for himself one portion of land and a people to be:
Genesis 12 immediately after the tower of babel narrative > Abraham and Sarah > Isaac > Jacob (Israel)
and behold this portion of land in the centre of the world's landmass is also the same area as the previous garden of Eden.
Israel the plan about a people who would assist in bringing truth about the God of Adam and Noah and Abraham first through
Moses and the Law > then God himself - our Lord and Saviour Jesus the Christ.

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
I thought I was Bullinger but I grabbed the wrong book this one was Biblical Mathematics Keys to Scripture Numerics Ed. F. Vallowe. Do I need to compare them?
Not necessarily
Ivan Panin is probably the pioneer of Bible Numerics (gematria to Jewish scholars) and has proved that in the original Hebrew and
Greek scriptures that every word and indeed even the placement of words and grammatical tenses had complex arithmetical patterns
that sealed the word of God from any apocryphal writings.
Thus Panin was able to show that the last "controversial" verses of Mark 16 are entirely God inspired. He wrote a paper on this
"The Last Twelve Verses Of Mark" and also his famous
"Inspiration Of The Scriptures Scientifically Demonstrated"
E.W. Bullinger's book 'Scripture In Number' is more readily available to purchase, while Ivan Panin's works are now archival.

The best place I know of to purchase booklets by Ivan Panin is through the British publishing house
> The Covenant Publishing Company Limited < AKA Covenant Publishers

http://www.covpub.co.uk/search.php?advtype=author&criteria=65&Submit3=Search

this link should take you to their page for Ivan Panin
God bless and greetings from Australia
NICK

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Concerning the fall of Lucifer and other angels now imprisoned upon the Earth
and the rise of religion in Mesopotamia that denies the truth of the God of Adam and Noah
Then when do they leave the earth and go to heaven?
Revelation 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
Revelation 12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Not necessarily
Ivan Panin is probably the pioneer of Bible Numerics (gematria to Jewish scholars) and has proved that in the original Hebrew and
Greek scriptures that every word and indeed even the placement of words and grammatical tenses had complex arithmetical patterns
that sealed the word of God from any apocryphal writings.
Thus Panin was able to show that the last "controversial" verses of Mark 16 are entirely God inspired. He wrote a paper on this
"The Last Twelve Verses Of Mark" and also his famous
"Inspiration Of The Scriptures Scientifically Demonstrated"
E.W. Bullinger's book 'Scripture In Number' is more readily available to purchase, while Ivan Panin's works are now archival.

The best place I know of to purchase booklets by Ivan Panin is through the British publishing house
> The Covenant Publishing Company Limited < AKA Covenant Publishers

http://www.covpub.co.uk/search.php?advtype=author&criteria=65&Submit3=Search

this link should take you to their page for Ivan Panin
God bless and greetings from Australia
NICK
I thank you for the information. When I think on the numerics of the Bible, I also ponder how the scriptures are written in the sky's, and then the structures by Bullinger, and how some verses are set strange for the English majors, and here a little there a littler for the researchers, and the past history for the archeologists and it goes on and on and it is so perfectly written for so many lines of thought. Thank you once again.

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
Then when do they leave the earth and go to heaven?
Not sure
but there are hierarchies of thrones and dominions and powers
whether this was in the Third Heaven before the presence of God I am not sure.
But given that Satan was in the Garden (trespassing?) and spoke deceitfully to Eve and Adam I surmise that the fall - angels
trespassing their roles and authority - and as in Genesis 6 copulating with the daughters of men (pre-Adamic women not the daughters
of Adam and Seth, etc.) happened before the forming of Adam and placing him in the Garden.