Going crazy: How can I tell if it's me or everyone else?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
;)

I used to think that it was me. It couldn't be everyone else. I'm the one constant. But then I got a little bit older and a little bit wiser, and now I'm sure, it's you guys, you're all crazy. :p

Man I am getting old, I said this already. I thought it sounded familiar. You'r right, it's me. lol

I tell the people at my work the reason that I sometimes talk to myself is because that's the only way that I can have an intelligent conversation around there. :p

I guess you gotta roll with it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: seoulsearch
Just be careful. Listening to the ten year old angel on the one shoulder will get you into all kinds of trouble. I learned that on a giant water slide back when I was in my mid thirties. On my way down (feeling every bump) all I could do is pray that it would end fast. Word's of wisdom, listen to the older angel on the other shoulder. You know, the one with wisdom. The younger one values everything by "wouldn't that be fun?" Sometime we forget that we're not ten years old anymore. And pay for it. lol
Bless you for that but i know when to let her out to play. She's pretty smart too and knows when it's time to get back in her box! :cool:
 
Crush, kill, destroy! That was so cool.

Funny, I remember this phrase "Indubitably William", but AI says Doctor Smith never said it.
That rings a bell for me too friend and i'm far from convinced AI will ever be smarter than its programming.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dave123