Good 90's songs.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
around 1995 i stopped buying & playing secular artists altogether. it was 20 years later before i pressed 'play' on anything by anyone who i couldn't connect to having confessed belief in the gospel. i still heard music people around me played, but as much as was of my own volition, i wanted only to listen to songs that i had reason to believe there was a likelihood were influenced by the Spirit of God.

Ricky78

Apr 27, 2020
I can't believe a didn't know this version existed until a few years ago

Ricky78

Apr 27, 2020
Love Petra. I've only been into them for a few weeks. I can't believe it flew under my radar for so long. I like it because the lylics are very uplifting and very direct while having an full sound you can praise God along with. i can't stand worship music that puts me to sleep.

C

CozHElivesIcanface2morrow

One of Michael Bolton's bests 😊

Jan 25, 2015
I went through a phase in the 90 where I listened to Hard Rock, Metal, punk rock etc. I listened to ACDC, Greenday, Offspring, Beck, Metallica, U2.... I always knew the music had some weird undertones but didn't read to much into it. Recently I was listing to Beck singing "I'm a loser baby so why don't yo kill me" and Abba Father stopped me in my tracks and asked me what are you proclaiming over your life in song? I had to repent and since then I struggle to listen to music without listening to the lyrics first.

feijoa

Jun 14, 2020
Charles K. Harris sings his own song "After the Ball,". Published in 1892, it was supposedly the first song to sell a million copies of sheet music. (It's still the 90's : P )