2013 is ending. One more year God has given to us to live and praise Him. I must say somethings that I did this year didn't really go as plan but He knows why things happen and I must trust in Him. I would really want this coming up year to be different. Be more involved with my church and help out the people in my life that have difficult times right now. And all I want is my family and God next to me always and forever. Friends come and go so I hope this year the people that are in my life stay with me no matter what and people that just come and go can stay gone. I want to keep worshiping God, so I'm going to do everything to be there at church ready to sing my heart out and become closer with Him. Hopefully I get the job I applied for so I can help my family. There is a lot of things I want to do this coming up year and with the help of God I will be able to do them all. Have a great night. God bless.