Good Bye & Good Luck To All You Self Righteous Christian Folks

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lon1934

Feb 13, 2020
You may not be angry, but you DO seem to be very judgmental of us "self-righteous, petty squabbling Christians"..
You are very right. I am judgmental of all believers & non believers.

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
I actually got some good dinner ideas from some of your pictures. It sounds silly but cooking every night can get tiring and coming up with new ideas can be a drain. In the past it seemed easier. In the small community my mom came from you knew that if you had company coming you made chicken in a certain way and served a fruit platz for dessert (It is like a coffee cake with fruit). If you could do this well you were a success. Now we have the internet and over 20,000 thousand ideas what to do with chicken but you don't know if any of them will work out and it is a stress to have too many options. One day I saw one of your photos and said, "That!". That is my inspiration. So thanks for that.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
I am not one that ever angers. It's just not my nature. Why do you say I am angry?
That's not true. You're clearly angry in this thread, you just won't see it. You're so busy condemning us for not meeting your expectations, and now are being so bold as to say we'll self-destruct eventually. That's not the demeanor or spirit of someone who is full of the love and light of Christ. You're leaving and you said so days ago, and yet you are still reading posts to your goodbye thread. That tells us you aren't really gone. You just want to read reactions.
If you really want to tell us bye, you'd just go since according to your judgment of us, we wouldn't be worthy of a formal goodbye post, nor the time it takes to write it.
You posted this thread to tell us off. And make it appear as it is our fault you are going. Now you come in, and play two sides, this is known as the passive aggressive complex. You are kind to one member for their words to your goodbye post, and then you're aggressive when you tell us we'll self destruct eventually .
Dear sir, this site has been on the Net for many years and we're still here. You feel good thinking we'll all eventually self-destruct, whatever you believe that to mean for each one of us here, and the forum itself. And that sir is not peace. That is anger and a wish for bad to come upon this site and its members, vengeance, for not being up to your expectations.

Perhaps you are angry and leaving a Christian community because you're true nature isn't very good nor satisfied at pretending to be peace filled and cordial.
The real you comes out in your posts. When you say you are not one that ever angers, you're speaking falsely. Everyone, even our Lord, became angry. If you don't it is a pathological issue that you should have checked. But no worries, because your anger is in this thread. And I've not bothered to check your posts in the past to see if there is evidence in those. However, those who have encountered you before will know.

So, goodbye.May it be Gods sovereign will that you find peace. And if you care to make a note of it, just for giggles, keep the URL to this forum somewhere close and check in on us in five years. This site will still be here, if history has anything to say about Gods will for this community.

Bye.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
He's an evolutionist, he doesn't believe in God, he is self-admittedly judgmental of "all believers and non believers".. He has obvious disdain for Christians and has admitted that he is very happy with his unsaved spiritual status.. I'm sorry but he ain't gonna follow ANY advice that we give him.. It's time to shake off the dust and move on, and hope that maybe, just MAYBE he will find God before he dies..

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
That's not true. You're clearly angry in this thread, you just won't see it. You're so busy condemning us for not meeting your expectations, and now are being so bold as to say we'll self-destruct eventually. That's not the demeanor or spirit of someone who is full of the love and light of Christ. You're leaving and you said so days ago, and yet you are still reading posts to your goodbye thread. That tells us you aren't really gone. You just want to read reactions.
If you really want to tell us bye, you'd just go since according to your judgment of us, we wouldn't be worthy of a formal goodbye post, nor the time it takes to write it.
You posted this thread to tell us off. And make it appear as it is our fault you are going. Now you come in, and play two sides, this is known as the passive aggressive complex. You are kind to one member for their words to your goodbye post, and then you're aggressive when you tell us we'll self destruct eventually .
Dear sir, this site has been on the Net for many years and we're still here. You feel good thinking we'll all eventually self-destruct, whatever you believe that to mean for each one of us here, and the forum itself. And that sir is not peace. That is anger and a wish for bad to come upon this site and its members, vengeance, for not being up to your expectations.

Perhaps you are angry and leaving a Christian community because you're true nature isn't very good nor satisfied at pretending to be peace filled and cordial.
The real you comes out in your posts. When you say you are not one that ever angers, you're speaking falsely. Everyone, even our Lord, became angry. If you don't it is a pathological issue that you should have checked. But no worries, because your anger is in this thread. And I've not bothered to check your posts in the past to see if there is evidence in those. However, those who have encountered you before will know.

So, goodbye.May it be Gods sovereign will that you find peace. And if you care to make a note of it, just for giggles, keep the URL to this forum somewhere close and check in on us in five years. This site will still be here, if history has anything to say about Gods will for this community.

Bye.
Edit to add missing words in the bold original above: Perhaps you are angry and leaving a Christian community because you're masking the true nature isn't very good nor satisfied at pretending to be peace filled and cordial.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
He's an evolutionist, he doesn't believe in God, he is self-admittedly judgmental of "all believers and non believers".. He has obvious disdain for Christians and has admitted that he is very happy with his unsaved spiritual status.. I'm sorry but he ain't gonna follow ANY advice that we give him.. It's time to shake off the dust and move on, and hope that maybe, just MAYBE he will find God before he dies..
He should have evolved to be a better more genuine person rather than that which thinks to play with Christians and think that makes us look bad.
Excellent advice. And very easy to accomplish. Simply press the UNWATCH button and set his account to ignore. Bye.
Why would such a person join a Christian forum and then complain we weren't accepting of what you've described as who he is? Unless the bridge has more residents than we've previously counted. Add one? Still sad. What a waste of time to behave that way. I find it is easier to imagine such trolls are very young. That's why doing this makes sense to them. Hey, I think I'll go mess with some Christians!
Because they wouldn't dare walk into a church and do so.

Lon1934

Feb 13, 2020
I have thus far enjoyed my time on this forum and it's been a real Eye Opener as to how others think. Being profoundly deaf with minimal physical mobility it's been a good way to pass time.

17Bees

Oct 14, 2016
I have thus far enjoyed my time on this forum and it's been a real Eye Opener as to how others think. Being profoundly deaf with minimal physical mobility it's been a good way to pass time.
Believe me, I'm amazed every day with how people think. Spice of life I guess. I know a lot of people kind of disengage when hearing is lost. Especially so with the double whammy of limited mobility. So, it's good you're reaching out.

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
Sometimes I have also been in situations where social media has been my connection. For a while I went through a time where I could not walk, talk or use my hands. When migraines would hit I'd also lose my sight. It is so isolating. I am sorry that you have those physical challenges and I am glad that we are in the age of the internet that opens up our lives.

17Bees

Oct 14, 2016
I will think Positive Thoughts for your salvation & well being.
You know, I hope and pray Lon's alright. With this virus hitting assisted living homes so hard - especially compromised folks with other health issues - I am reminded how utterly important it is to say the right things. To be led by God Almighty of Israel, my Lord, my Savior. To say the right things to Lon. And others like him. To lead like a man. A man of God.

I know I'm not in the heart changing business, but I worry on days like this. My own Dad died without me saying the right fricking words, I think. Without really saying all there was to say and it breaks my heart. And it would break my heart here too.

Everything is so short, so fleeting. I hope and pray Lon's alright and rethinks. Re-sees. The man was searching. I felt it the day he came here to CC. I wanted to be a leader and feel like I failed. maybe again.

Sep 13, 2018
You know, I hope and pray Lon's alright. With this virus hitting assisted living homes so hard - especially compromised folks with other health issues - I am reminded how utterly important it is to say the right things. To be led by God Almighty of Israel, my Lord, my Savior. To say the right things to Lon. And others like him. To lead like a man. A man of God.

I know I'm not in the heart changing business, but I worry on days like this. My own Dad died without me saying the right fricking words, I think. Without really saying all there was to say and it breaks my heart. And it would break my heart here too.

Everything is so short, so fleeting. I hope and pray Lon's alright and rethinks. Re-sees. The man was searching. I felt it the day he came here to CC. I wanted to be a leader and feel like I failed. maybe again.

I don't know, I think every one was searching for something when we came in these rooms. Some more then others. I was fortunate enough to have spent time with my father before he past. I once heard a saying that you never really become a man until your father passes. I did'nt understand it then, but I understand it now...

Feb 28, 2016
Loni, dear one, it's not 'good-by' but beware...

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Given time, you folks will all Self Destruct with your petty squabbling.
You should be more concerned with your own eternal well-being than what you see as petty squabbling among Christians. Christians are not self-righteous but righteous in Christ. And anyone (including yourself) can be justified by God's grace through repentance and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.

K

kaylagrl

Thank You Good People for your kind words and prayers. I appreciate your efforts to help me see the light as you say. I know you mean well.

My grandmother, long since passed, use to say "Everyone is level at the foot of the cross". Which means all of us are unworthy, all of us were lost in sin, none of us is righteous apart from grace. If all you found here was self righteous Christians that grieves me. What a horrible job we have done being a witness for the Lord. Sad.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
He hasn't posted since April 5th..
*shrug* i never even met him.

i always think posts to announce departure are weird. what in the world are they supposed to accomplish??
they seem to always be huffy - no one makes a thread for tearful goodbyes, you know?

Jul 20, 2019
Given time, you folks will all Self Destruct with your petty squabbling.
the petty squabbling comes direct from the enemy satan. When Christians gather together, he is bound to turn up and cause division. Fortunately we have a guide book called the bible and a guide called the Holy Spirit to guide us to the truth. Anyone who argues with the truth is a liar , of course. For example I came across a topic on this page discussing angels fornicating with humans. See? Ridiculous nonsense and a waste of time, but there are a group of people discussing it.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
I will think Positive Thoughts for your salvation & well being.
Thank you.

Idk if you be still here, but truth is many here know we're not self-righteous, as we're so imperfect people, only trusting in the Blood of the Lamb for cleansing day after day until He comes.