Good Christian Movies

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

mimi09

Hello,
Can anyone tell me the names of some good christian movies. We want to have a movie family night for our youth group but I can't think of any.

Your help will be greatly appreciated...
Thanks & God bless!:)

Jun 29, 2009
Is there a thing as a "good christian movie"? The ones I've seen were so badly shot, acted and edited it hurt to watch. =)
You have an example?

M

mimi09

lol...i don't know any at all so give me what you got..i'll take it..as long as it got a good message...that's what i meant by "good"

Jun 29, 2009
The last movie I really really liked was "Little Miss Sunshine", a really good film for the whole family. It's funny and has a good message. You should really see that one.

M

mimi09

oh ok...i'll check it out..tanx!

J

Jennifleur

Well, there's always Flywheel...lol. It was made by the same people as Fireproof and Facing the Giants, but it was their first attempt at a movie. The acting is absolutely awful, so bad you want to laugh at how cheesy it is. :) But, it has a really good message, about being obedient to God and trusting Him with the outcome.

Conquer

Apr 8, 2007
Fireproof, The Gospel of John, The Genius Club... if you like to know more let us hear...
I am not sure, but you might like the movie The Gospel... lots of singing and Christian... I am not sure you are like that kind of person, but maybe you like it.

W

wwjd_kilden

Time Changer. It's quite sci-Fi- ish in the beginning, but the message is very good (at least I think so).
Reflects what churches today use to "sell" the word of God, and how everything is adapted to our modern world. Maybe too adapted...

M

mimi09

Thank you so much everyone for replying..I'm going to see if I can find a couple of those movies mentioned..if you think of more..keep em coming!!
Thanks and God bless you all!

J

Jennifleur

I've also heard good things about Amazing Grace. I haven't yet seen it, but I just found it for $5 and picked it up.

J

Jair

"Amazing Grace" is a great one
and another good one is: "The Ultimate Gift"

S

sweet_eyes

Joshua was awesome

M

mimi09

Thank you..Thank you!:)

M

Moll_y

Godspell - It's a musical, but the movie version was shot in the 70's I think. Anyway, it's quite entertaining and has a GREAT message. It also has really good music.

Jan 13, 2007
Fireproof, faciing the Giants!!! thats all I know for now. Have a great night

H

hito

I liked Fireproof and the left behind series but those might be a little serious for a youth group :)

Feb 10, 2008
"Amazing Grace" (2006) was a pretty good movie too. It isn't actually religious, but it's interesting and really well shot.

G

gracemercy

You should really try watching "Unconditional", it really inspires you!! "To save a life" was also good, it deals with some of the problems high school kids go through!! Enjoy! :)

L

LadyLee490

Family that preys by Tyler Perry

fighting temptations